Good season everyone!!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Good season everyone!!!

Postby 08GatorBait » December 1st, 2019, 4:29 am

Taggart still looks like a great hire there..just needs more time cause Jimbo.

Oh wait..

Gators building, FSU collapsing. Fun times.

Also Clemson is going to win the title again. They've been game planning vs the most likely opponents since week 3 because of how pathetically easy their schedule was. Doesnt take ten minutes to game plan vs FSU's of the World after all.

Fun season though. Hopefully FSU hires Bob Stoops so we can have some good wars in the future. Be nice for both programs to be good at the same time again.
Was at the game and there was no real feeling of this could be close at any point. Ruins the atmosphere some.
OSU beats four
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Good season everyone!!!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 1st, 2019, 8:35 am

08GatorBait wrote:Taggart still looks like a great hire there..just needs more time cause Jimbo.

Oh wait..

Gators building, FSU collapsing. Fun times.

Also Clemson is going to win the title again. They've been game planning vs the most likely opponents since week 3 because of how pathetically easy their schedule was. Doesnt take ten minutes to game plan vs FSU's of the World after all.

Fun season though. Hopefully FSU hires Bob Stoops so we can have some good wars in the future. Be nice for both programs to be good at the same time again.
Was at the game and there was no real feeling of this could be close at any point. Ruins the atmosphere some.
OSU beats four

You were right about Taggart. Bob Stoops is not coming to FSU. That rumor has been dead for a while.

Congrats on another non-championship season that ends with a non-national championship bowl. Congrats on also not winning the pathetically-easy SEC LEast. At least Mustychump could do that. Let me know when you beat a good FSU team that didn't get blown out by 6-6 Miami, a team you also struggled with, the same Miami team that 3-9 GT beat.

Ohio State is better than Clemson. I think Ohio State has it this year.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 1st, 2019, 9:25 am

Easy to say it atm but it sure as shit looks like osu vs lsu in the NCG.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » December 1st, 2019, 4:32 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Easy to say it atm but it sure as shit looks like osu vs lsu in the NCG.

I think Clemson beats LSU
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » December 1st, 2019, 5:11 pm

I'm saying Clemson because I don't think they will win..and as betting has shown me this year I'm rarely right.

But their domination of USCe...while a 4-8 team still is not a terrible team overall.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » December 1st, 2019, 5:24 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Easy to say it atm but it sure as shit looks like osu vs lsu in the NCG.

I think Clemson beats LSU

I wouldn’t be shocked if they did, just the difference in SoS is what makes me think the two I did. Clemson is 35th while osu and lsu are 1st and 4th
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » December 1st, 2019, 6:59 pm

I'm going to be mad when the polls come out I'm sure. UF will be behind Bama despite playing better teams, and looking better vs like opponents. They will rank them ahead because "it's Bama", but on the field UF has been better than Bama vs Tenn, LSU, and Auburn. USCe Bama was better despite score being similar.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby CraigKressel » December 2nd, 2019, 6:10 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I'm going to be mad when the polls come out I'm sure. UF will be behind Bama despite playing better teams, and looking better vs like opponents. They will rank them ahead because "it's Bama", but on the field UF has been better than Bama vs Tenn, LSU, and Auburn. USCe Bama was better despite score being similar.

They should be behind Wisconsin and PSU those teams actually beat ranked teams. Wisconsin beat 3 ranked teams.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football