Post here if your coach is undefeated

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Post here if your coach is undefeated

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 16th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Average score
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Post here if your coach is undefeated

Postby FSUKW » November 16th, 2019, 10:12 pm

ULM
Southern Miss
BC
Alabama State

Or

4-8
8-4
5-6
5-5 FCS

Post!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 16th, 2019, 10:48 pm

Mine is 15-0 with a MOV of about 45 points per game.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 17th, 2019, 12:24 am

Our coach is 1-0 vs FSU. And we got your coach fired after we beat your ass. :D
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 17th, 2019, 4:46 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:Our coach is 1-0 vs FSU. And we got your coach fired after we beat your ass. :D

What's your coach's record against 2-8 GT?

The reason our former HC got canned is because he lost to such a horrible team. That's how bad Miami(FL) is.

Don't worry, FSU will be back. The Candy Canes, however, will never be a national contender again. :sorry
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 17th, 2019, 12:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Our coach is 1-0 vs FSU. And we got your coach fired after we beat your ass. :D

The reason our former HC got canned is because he lost to such a horrible team. That's how bad Miami(FL) is.

Don't worry, FSU will be back. The Candy Canes, however, will never be a national contender again. :sorry

You are the saddest troll I’ve ever seen on this site. This Miami team has actually looked really good the last two games. We have a freshman QB who has played lights out the last two weeks. We’ll return this whole team next year minus our two starting LBS. And next year should be the first year we’ll have a full roster since all the Shapiro shit went down. I’m not saying we’re there yet. But our future isn't looking to bad. And I’m sure it will be 4 in a row next year. Good luck with your coaching search. It looks like you’re going to need it. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 17th, 2019, 10:14 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You are the saddest troll I’ve ever seen on this site. This Miami team has actually looked really good the last two games. We have a freshman QB who has played lights out the last two weeks. We’ll return this whole team next year minus our two starting LBS. And next year should be the first year we’ll have a full roster since all the Shapiro shit went down. I’m not saying we’re there yet. But our future isn't looking to bad. And I’m sure it will be 4 in a row next year. Good luck with your coaching search. It looks like you’re going to need it. :lolthumb

You're the one coming onto thread where you don't belong bragging about being 6-4 with a loss to 2-8 GT. :crazy

Thug U is now Duke/Wake Forest tier: a small private school that might get good enough to win 10 or 11, but quickly revert back to mediocre or worse. They don't have the capital, exclusive FL exposure, fanbase, or facilities to be a powerhouse. FSU, UF, and Miami(FL) thrived in the 1990s because FL athletes are great and exposure was much more limited. Now anyone can snatch FL recruits. Same with teams like USC and Texas: they can't bank on out-talenting anyone just because the talent is local: they need the whole package (talent, funding/support, coaching) to succeed. Unless quality high school players want to go to the ghetto (some do, but they're idiots), a vast majority will choose somewhere other than Thug U.

Unless WW3 breaks out or Thug U manages to defraud the US government again, they will not be a national player in football.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2019, 10:40 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You're the one coming onto thread where you don't belong bragging about being 6-4 with a loss to 2-8 GT. :crazy

Thug U is now Duke/Wake Forest tier: a small private school that might get good enough to win 10 or 11, but quickly revert back to mediocre or worse. They don't have the capital, exclusive FL exposure, fanbase, or facilities to be a powerhouse. FSU, UF, and Miami(FL) thrived in the 1990s because FL athletes are great and exposure was much more limited. Now anyone can snatch FL recruits. Same with teams like USC and Texas: they can't bank on out-talenting anyone just because the talent is local: they need the whole package (talent, funding/support, coaching) to succeed. Unless quality high school players want to go to the ghetto (some do, but they're idiots), a vast majority will choose somewhere other than Thug U.

Unless WW3 breaks out or Thug U manages to defraud the US government again, they will not be a national player in football.

Actually I was bragging about Miami kicking your ass. And while you’re comparing us to Duke and WF how did that QB do for UNC this past year. You know that QB that dumped FSU at the last second. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » November 18th, 2019, 3:15 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Actually I was bragging about Miami kicking your ass. And while you’re comparing us to Duke and WF how did that QB do for UNC this past year. You know that QB that dumped FSU at the last second. :lol:

LOL

At one point, your decommited class was stronger than your actual committed class.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 18th, 2019, 4:59 pm

lol. You're trying and failing to anger me. I know we suck and I know it's temporary. FSU doesn't tolerate failure like Thug U. We've got a bowl game locked up and the best HC we've had in years.

Is it Hockman that you're talking about? That little diva is doing awesome at NC State. lol. Are you going to bring up Francois next? He got kicked out, but he wasn't that good after 2016.

The QBs that left FSU due to competition are better than the ones on Miami(FL)'s roster. XD
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2019, 5:49 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:lol. You're trying and failing to anger me. I know we suck and I know it's temporary. FSU doesn't tolerate failure like Thug U. We've got a bowl game locked up and the best HC we've had in years.

Is it Hockman that you're talking about? That little diva is doing awesome at NC State. lol. Are you going to bring up Francois next? He got kicked out, but he wasn't that good after 2016.

The QBs that left FSU due to competition are better than the ones on Miami(FL)'s roster. XD

Haggins will be Randy 2.0. Congrats on the bowl game. Even though you needed OT to beat an FCS team.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 18th, 2019, 6:46 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:lol. You're trying and failing to anger me. I know we suck and I know it's temporary. FSU doesn't tolerate failure like Thug U. We've got a bowl game locked up and the best HC we've had in years.

Haggins will be Randy 2.0. Congrats on the bowl game. Even though you needed OT to beat an FCS team.

What year is it where you are? ULM has been in the Div I-A/FBS since the 1990s. No wonder you think Miami(FL) is good.

We can't all lose to teams that are 0-1 against FCS cupcakes like Miami(FL) lost to 2-8 (0-1) Georgia Tech.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2019, 6:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

What year is it where you are? ULM has been in the Div I-A/FBS since the 1990s. No wonder you think Miami(FL) is good.

We can't all lose to teams that are 0-1 against FCS cupcakes like Miami(FL) lost to 2-8 (0-1) Georgia Tech.

Yet we beat FSU like a drum for the 3rd time in a row. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 18th, 2019, 7:02 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Right. And because of that, we fired our awful former head coach despite it costing around $18 million. What did Miami(FL) do when they lost to otherwise-1-8 GT? There are higher standards for blue-blood programs. FSU doesn't tolerate losing to losers like Miami(FL). Miami(FL) gives out contract extensions when that happens. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2019, 7:09 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Right. And because of that, we fired our awful former head coach despite it costing around $18 million. What did Miami(FL) do when they lost to otherwise-1-8 GT? There are higher standards for blue-blood programs. FSU doesn't tolerate losing to losers like Miami(FL). Miami(FL) gives out contract extensions when that happens. :dog

It will be 4 in a row come next year. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » November 18th, 2019, 7:30 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Sadly - I never worry about Miami.

The last time you beat an FSU team with more than 8 wins was 2004.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2019, 10:45 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Sadly - I never worry about Miami.

The last time you beat an FSU team with more than 8 wins was 2004.

34-30 3 in a row. :moon
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 24th, 2019, 3:47 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:

At least we didn't lose to "an FCS team,"

LMAO at getting your ass kicked for over 3 quarters by FIU.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 24th, 2019, 1:34 pm

Ryan Day is still undefeated.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football