Why is the committee so obsessed with Georgia

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Why is the committee so obsessed with Georgia

Postby CraigKressel » November 13th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Every damn year, last year was an absolute comedy with Georgia at 5.

They were so fixated on Ohio State's loss to Purdue yet somehow Georgia gets a free pass for losing to a shit SC team.

Can anyone tell me why they are ranked ahead of Alabama, Penn State, Minnesota, Oregon? Penn State beat 2 top 25 teams and lost on the road to an undefeated team shouldn't they be ranked higher for doing the same thing but not losing to a garbage team? I mean didn't Michigan absolutely rape Notre dame? Also Georgia has looked like shit vs a bunch of crap teams.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Why is the committee so obsessed with Georgia

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 13th, 2019, 5:14 pm

UGA has 2 wins over top 15 teams.
Bama has 0 wins over top 25 teams.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 13th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:UGA has 2 wins over top 15 teams.

What about Penn State, wins over Michigan and Iowa with a loss to an undefeated team on the road not some trash team at home, then if you have to rank PSU higher than them you also have to rate Minnesota higher.

On top of that Penn State was winning a lot better than Georgia, Georgia sucked in a ton of games like vs Kentucky. 30-6 vs Vandy and struggling with Tenn at half.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 14th, 2019, 12:03 am

CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:UGA has 2 wins over top 15 teams.

What about Penn State, wins over Michigan and Iowa with a loss to an undefeated team on the road not some trash team at home, then if you have to rank PSU higher than them you also have to rate Minnesota higher.

On top of that Penn State was winning a lot better than Georgia, Georgia sucked in a ton of games like vs Kentucky. 30-6 vs Vandy and struggling with Tenn at half.

I don’t normally like you. J/K I do like you (not really). Or do I? Not important.

but seriously - spot fucking on!!! Completely agree.

I’d rather BAMA be 4 than UGA.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » November 16th, 2019, 6:44 am

Clowns still giving a single fuck about the mainstream and their polling. :facepalm

Take week 10, for example. Pedo State at 4 over Clemson? Why? RATINGS YOU FUCK! They tried to pave the path for LSU and Bama and Pedo And OSU. It would have worked out perfectly for them and their media outlets and the wallets of the fucks in Vegas that have it all figured out. Too bad their plan backfired and the Pedophiles lost to an absolutely pathetic team that Georgia wouldn't let score a single point. They try to get tards like you to talk about it and pump even more interest in it by creating match ups that help their ratings. It's all about greed and trolling idiots. It's working in your case.

Wait, shit. I was trolled into this response. Fuck.

Dude... It's all a farce you fucking, dicknose. It's for ratings. It's so kooks like you will fall hook, line and sinker right into their garble. Just shut the fuck up and win. We'll see you soon enough if you do...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2019, 2:58 pm

UGA ain't winning shit until they find an OC.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 16th, 2019, 8:13 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Clowns still giving a single fuck about the mainstream and their polling. :facepalm

Take week 10, for example. Pedo State at 4 over Clemson? Why? RATINGS YOU FUCK! They tried to pave the path for LSU and Bama and Pedo And OSU. It would have worked out perfectly for them and their media outlets and the wallets of the fucks in Vegas that have it all figured out. Too bad their plan backfired and the Pedophiles lost to an absolutely pathetic team that Georgia wouldn't let score a single point. They try to get tards like you to talk about it and pump even more interest in it by creating match ups that help their ratings. It's all about greed and trolling idiots. It's working in your case.

Wait, shit. I was trolled into this response. Fuck.

Dude... It's all a farce you fucking, dicknose. It's for ratings. It's so kooks like you will fall hook, line and sinker right into their garble. Just shut the fuck up and win. We'll see you soon enough if you do...

Auburn will probably beat Georiga but their offense sucks too, then LSU will rape them by 20 since Georgia has no passing game.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football