Clemson smoke will hopefully lead to a fire

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Clemson smoke will hopefully lead to a fire

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 26th, 2019, 8:58 am

I've been saying it for years now: Clem$hit is dirty.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... ion-trial/
"That's why football is so successful, is if you do it and use resources at Clemson, like you can really keep everything tight," Smith said in the video.

"It's a small college town," he later said. "You can come to a game one night, after the game, you see a dude out there in a nice looking suit, you like, 'wait a
minute now.'"
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Clemson smoke will hopefully lead to a fire

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 26th, 2019, 12:21 am

More cheating:
https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... al-denied/
Ostarine > deer-antler spray
A pair of Clemson players will miss the 2019 season after their appeal over failed drug tests was denied by the NCAA. Tight end Braden Galloway and
offensive lineman Zach Giella were ruled ineligible for previously testing positive for trace amounts of ostarine in December. The pair, along with Tigers
star defensive lineman Dexter Lawrence, failed two NCAA-administered tests prior to the College Football Playoff semifinal against Notre Dame at the
Cotton Bowl.

Ostarine is a performance-enhancing substance used for muscle-building and is currently on the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited list. It is also a
contaminant in legal products. Both Clemson and the athletes have maintained they did not knowingly ingest the drug.

"The Athletic Department takes seriously its role in the education, testing and enforcement of supplement and performance-enhancing substances," said an emailed
statement from the university. "We will continue to adhere to best practices with respect to supplement use by student-athletes and support the position of the
NCAA in its testing for PEDs.

"Student-athletes at Clemson have taken 329 tests for PEDs since 2014, and all results have been negative except for the trace amounts found during the December
2018 tests," the statement continued. "The two current student-athletes were tested prior to the December test, including in April and October of 2018 and again
in January and February of 2019, and results came back negative for PEDs."

An attorney representing Galloway and Giella also said in a statement that the two players took a polygraph test corroborating their beliefs. However, the NCAA's
committee denied the players' appeal even after the two presented their cases.

Giella played 114 snaps across 11 games in 2018 while Galloway caught five passes for 52 yards and a score.

I wonder how much they're paying the NCAA to not vacate their 2018 season. :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 28th, 2019, 4:25 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I wonder how much they're paying the NCAA to not vacate their 2018 season. :thought

:thought I wonder how much FSU paid ULM to reschedule their game in 2017 to qualify for a bowl game just to not again qualify for a bowl game the following year. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 28th, 2019, 8:03 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I wonder how much they're paying the NCAA to not vacate their 2018 season. :thought

:thought I wonder how much FSU paid ULM to reschedule their game in 2017 to qualify for a bowl game just to not again qualify for a bowl game the following year. :dog

https://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=fsu+paid+ulm+2017
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 28th, 2019, 10:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

https://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=fsu+paid+ulm+2017

Yeah. I really dont care. Just trying to not let the board look so dead. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to College Football