Taggart losing control?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Taggart losing control?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 3rd, 2019, 10:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Is FSU going to have a QB next year?

Very thin ice.....

James Blackman
Nolan McDonald - walk on (but he was a 3 star with a few D1 offers). Followed his brother TE Cam McDonald.
Travis Jordan - transfer who has to sit out a year unless he gets a waiver

We are looking good on 1 or 2 HS commits this upcoming week.

Hey. You got a good basketball team this year. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 3rd, 2019, 10:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very thin...

Well played. :2thumbs

Go for Kelly Bryant
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 3rd, 2019, 10:55 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very thin...

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 3rd, 2019, 10:55 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very thin...

Go for Kelly Bryant

I thought he wasn't transferring... again.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 4th, 2019, 3:35 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very thin...

Go for Kelly Bryant

I thought he wasn't transferring... again.

He’s not (atleast that I know of) but that shit would be hilarious
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » February 4th, 2019, 2:30 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Taggert told Deondre to kick rocks.

In his statement he said that fsu has standards. Something bad must have happened, probably the simple reality the kid isn't a starter anymore, because we know fsu doesn't kick players out. Especially starting qb's.

So your claim is that the guy who has been our opening day starter for the last three years got beat out in the zero practices we've had since our season ended?

Ohhhh, don't be a ninny.

Everyone knows that Francois wasn't starting and that blackman is. That's been known since the end of the year.

And criminole U has never gotten rid of STARters. No different than going back to Coles/Warrick. Janikowski. Or more recent Winston. But getting rid of backups or someone they can make it like they show "standards" has always been the joke.

Bowden forcing his rapists and woman beaters to run the stadium steps. Lmao. "I am not their daddies"

Like I have always said, I'll respect the program for never taking us off their schedules but doesn't mean Iwon't call out the joke of the word "standards" when trying to apply it to behavior at the school
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Ohhhh, don't be a ninny.

Everyone knows that Francois wasn't starting and that blackman is. That's been known since the end of the year.

Stop channeling your inner MD. This is weak trolling. Frenchy was the starter, and anyone (seriously) claiming otherwise is clueless.

Jezter13 wrote:And criminole U has never gotten rid of STARters.

Like our #1 OL last year? Greg Reid? Randy Moss (I heard he wasn't any good anyway)? Greg Dent (not guilty)? Jesus Wilson? Mario Pender? Travis Johnson (not guilty)?

Jezter13 wrote:No different than going back to Coles/Warrick. Janikowski. Or more recent Winston. But getting rid of backups or someone they can make it like they show "standards" has always been the joke.

The fact that people still make a big deal about Warrick getting a discount at Dillard's 20 years later is hilarious to me. Especially when it's Miami/UF people. He was suspended and it cost him the Heisman.

Jezter13 wrote:Bowden forcing his rapists and woman beaters to run the stadium steps. Lmao. "I am not their daddies"

Source?

Jezter13 wrote:Like I have always said, I'll respect the program for never taking us off their schedules but doesn't mean Iwon't call out the joke of the word "standards" when trying to apply it to behavior at the school

Most people still remember when Miami was good (80s/90s), and the type of shit that went on down there. Glass houses, friend.

This is all weak trolling. And old. And boring. I quit having these meaningless conversations years ago. I'd like to get back to that.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » February 4th, 2019, 4:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Ohhhh, don't be a ninny.

Stop channeling your inner MD. This is weak trolling. Frenchy was the starter, and anyone (seriously) claiming otherwise is clueless.

Jezter13 wrote:And criminole U has never gotten rid of STARters.

Like our #1 OL last year? Greg Reid? Randy Moss (I heard he wasn't any good anyway)? Greg Dent (not guilty)? Jesus Wilson? Mario Pender? Travis Johnson (not guilty)?

Jezter13 wrote:No different than going back to Coles/Warrick. Janikowski. Or more recent Winston. But getting rid of backups or someone they can make it like they show "standards" has always been the joke.

The fact that people still make a big deal about Warrick getting a discount at Dillard's 20 years later is hilarious to me. Especially when it's Miami/UF people. He was suspended and it cost him the Heisman.

Jezter13 wrote:Bowden forcing his rapists and woman beaters to run the stadium steps. Lmao. "I am not their daddies"

Source?

Jezter13 wrote:Like I have always said, I'll respect the program for never taking us off their schedules but doesn't mean Iwon't call out the joke of the word "standards" when trying to apply it to behavior at the school

Most people still remember when Miami was good (80s/90s), and the type of shit that went on down there. Glass houses, friend.

This is all weak trolling. And old. And boring. I quit having these meaningless conversations years ago. I'd like to get back to that.

Francois was never starting this season. Ever. The writing was on the walls in the last two weeks of the season.

Randy Moss never played a down at fsu. Never. So, he doesn't count. The rest of the guys you brought up, that was exactly the point i made and you reinforced it. ."STARters". Not a single person you mentioned matches and that's exactly the point.

Warrick wasn't worthy of a Heisman anyway, but you missed the point. Coles didn't have "star" in front of his name. He was kicked off the team while warrick was forgiven. Janikowski was bad with drugging and raping but hey, the polish leg never gets punished while a bunch of 3rd stringers do.

No college team is perfect, but stop pretending like fsu doesnt have tiers of justice.

As for the Canes, a lot of the shit that people hate us for weren't and aren't due to criminal nature. I hate what Johnson turned our school into. You'll never, ever, find me crediting him. But it wasn't criminal to dance. Wear fatigues, though so very dumb, not illegal.

Yes, I am having a little fun trolling the criminoles but it's in fun and I'm not insulting you. So, don't take it personally.

Edit:

Gee, no reason to keep him as he's lost the starting gig but his list of transgressions were accepted until such.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.c ... -francois/
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 5:40 pm

You're insulting my intelligence. I had these arguments for 10-15 years. I remember them well. You either did not have these arguments, do not recall them, or are just fucking around with this nonsense.

And no one, from a casual observer to the most die hard fan, thought Blackman would be the starter in 2019. Jesus, man...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Jez: James Blackman enters portal! Taggart has lost control!
Also Jez: Everyone knows Blackman was the starter.

:thought

Do starting QBs at FBS schools consider transferring? Ever?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 4th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:You're insulting my intelligence. I had these arguments for 10-15 years. I remember them well. You either did not have these arguments, do not recall them, or are just fucking around with this nonsense.

And no one, from a casual observer to the most die hard fan, thought Blackman would be the starter in 2019. Jesus, man...

Jezter13 wrote:the shit that people hate us for weren't and aren't due to criminal nature.

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » February 4th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Jez: James Blackman enters portal! Taggart has lost control!

Remember, his potentially transferring was prior to your losing a QB to UNC. And courting Hurts, Bryant and others as well.

Blackman never went through with it after that happened. Francois was/is not going to start. We all know that because of real time.

As for the other transfers question. Blackman was going to start by default because he's better than Francois not because he's a good/great qb. No different than the shit we have at UM last year with Perry, Williams, and whomever they wanted to play.

There is nothing wrong with friendly banter about teams. I don't know how far back your affiliation goes with fsu but mine is as long as I've been alive. It also includes having grown up and played with a whole lot of kids that played at fsu, uf,UM, etc. I also partied with these guys at the frats and bars during those days.

Don't take it personally. I repeat, friendly banter is ok. The only two schools i truly hate are uf and nd. So, I'll never say anything remotely nice or in jest, positive, about them. Fsu, it's truth but tounge in cheek style.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Jez: James Blackman enters portal! Taggart has lost control!

Remember, his potentially transferring was prior to your losing a QB to UNC. And courting Hurts, Bryant and others as well.

Blackman never went through with it after that happened. Francois was/is not going to start. We all know that because of real time.

As for the other transfers question. Blackman was going to start by default because he's better than Francois not because he's a good/great qb. No different than the shit we have at UM last year with Perry, Williams, and whomever they wanted to play.

There is nothing wrong with friendly banter about teams. I don't know how far back your affiliation goes with fsu but mine is as long as I've been alive. It also includes having grown up and played with a whole lot of kids that played at fsu, uf,UM, etc. I also partied with these guys at the frats and bars during those days.

Don't take it personally. I repeat, friendly banter is ok. The only two schools i truly hate are uf and nd. So, I'll never say anything remotely nice or in jest, positive, about them. Fsu, it's truth but tounge in cheek style.

Frenchy was the starter for every game in his career when he was healthy. He sat out one game last year due to injury. Blackman played better in that game than Frenchy had in 2018. Who started the next game? THE STARTER.

Deondre was the starter, and everyone knows it. Everyone. Even you. Stop the trolling.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 9:23 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:You're insulting my intelligence. I had these arguments for 10-15 years. I remember them well. You either did not have these arguments, do not recall them, or are just fucking around with this nonsense.

Jezter13 wrote:the shit that people hate us for weren't and aren't due to criminal nature.

Didn't you know? The worst thing to ever happen at Miami was dancing. :lolthumb

:ROFL

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 4th, 2019, 11:38 pm

Frenchy situation just got weirder... somehow.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dyl5IO5WsAM8vXy.jpg:large

Bitch crazy. Never put your dick in crazy.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 4th, 2019, 11:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Frenchy situation just got weirder... somehow.

I think she’s a little late with that post. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 4th, 2019, 11:49 pm

Called it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 5th, 2019, 5:37 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Frenchy situation just got weirder... somehow.

I think she’s a little late with that post. :facepalm

Now her family is saying her Instagram was hacked and the apology is fake.

:facepalm

I'm just glad this is no longer FSU's problem. What a shitshow.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Had to be some good pussy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 5th, 2019, 9:41 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Had to be some good pussy