Good News is

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Good News is

Postby JdPat04 » January 8th, 2019, 4:45 am

Venerables could be a HC soon
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Good News is

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2019, 5:10 am

Saban to NFL
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

:thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 8th, 2019, 5:13 am

FSUKW wrote:Saban to NFL
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

I could imagine worse situations so I wouldn’t hate that, but I’m not ready for Saban to leave yet.

Like they said we’ve lost like 10 assistants in the same time span that Clemson has lost 3. Plus they are a great team with great coaches anyways. Add in the revenge factor. Saban still has Championships in him if he wants to remain in CFB.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2019, 5:28 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

I could imagine worse situations so I wouldn’t hate that, but I’m not ready for Saban to leave yet.

Like they said we’ve lost like 10 assistants in the same time span that Clemson has lost 3. Plus they are a great team with great coaches anyways. Add in the revenge factor. Saban still has Championships in him if he wants to remain in CFB.

Add in white jersey factor. A friend on Facebook posted that whoever wears the white jersey between BAMA and Clemson always wins. Not sure if true. Don’t remember all the jersey colors.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 8th, 2019, 5:40 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

Add in white jersey factor. A friend on Facebook posted that whoever wears the white jersey between BAMA and Clemson always wins. Not sure if true. Don’t remember all the jersey colors.

Ducking shit!! :shocker

It’s true atleast back to 09 when we played them
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2019, 4:16 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

It’s true at least back to 09 when we played them

That's all he was referring to. (recent history) Dabo/Saban era.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 9th, 2019, 7:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Dabo to BAMA
Venables at Clemson

It’s true at least back to 09 when we played them

That's all he was referring to. (recent history) Dabo/Saban era.

:up

Wasn’t for sure.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 9th, 2019, 11:15 pm

Alabama fought the mighty Texas in 2009. Texas lost because Colt McCoy got hurt early on.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 10th, 2019, 2:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Alabama fought the mighty Texas in 2009. Texas lost because Colt McCoy got hurt early on.

That and a washed up coach.

Now, if Herman is still around next time they play Bama the results might be different. :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » January 10th, 2019, 11:26 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Alabama fought the mighty Texas in 2009. Texas lost because Colt McCoy got hurt early on.

Now, if Herman is still around next time they play Bama the results might be different. :thought

He’d only go to the NFL if he’s successful. We meet them in a few long years with H&H.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 11th, 2019, 11:15 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Tom Herman is a southwestern version of Mark Richt: always finds a way to lose, especially in big ones. The dumbass had a 3 TD lead in the 4th against OU this season and let it totally evaporate. If not for Texas's kicker, OU might have beaten Texas in OT.

https://www.si.com/college-football/gam ... ng-summary

Mack Brown is a great coach. Despite their Heisman-worthy QB being gone they gave Alabama a game until the end: it was 24-21 with under 4 minutes left when dumbass QB2 Gilbert fumbled deep in UT territory and then threw a pick after that. leading to 2 Alabama TDs. I'm pretty sure that's not the coach's fault.

Put Colt McCoy in for 4 quarters and Texas had a very good shot at winning that game. It was a damn shame he didn't get a ring as starting QB, especially after that 2008 OU-Texas-TT mess that put the Land Thieves in the NCG to choke against UFelon. 1 losing season at UT and the next coach(es) had 3x as many as that.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football