Mullen is a damn good coach

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Mullen is a damn good coach

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 4th, 2019, 7:05 pm

FSUKW wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:He has to bring in a rape support coach to help his offense, and I'm sure you justify it in your mind somehow.

Instead of casting accusations and asking him to justify it, why don't you back up your claim with ANY facts? The only thing tying him to the scandal is his last name. We are the 4th school to vet him.

Baylor - did not find anything and therefore did not fire him when his dad was fired. They retained him.
FAU
Houston
FSU

I cannot listen to your constant stupidity - but seriously - try to find a link with facts implicating him that doesn't involve opinion.

Bit of advise:

Spoiler:
You won 10 games. Act like you have been there before. You sound like an idiot

Treon Harris raped a girl. Doug Johnson also randomly and unprovoked beat the shit out of some innocent bystanders after a UF-LSU game in Rapesville... I mean Gainesville. I know it's true because they were accused of it. https://www.gainesville.com/news/201302 ... f-evidence
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 4th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Its always cute when a criminole forgets how their players were protected by the local police and Bowden as the spirit squad was taped one by one in tallasnatchee.

All colleges and teams have these issues. To pretend that the disgusting institution of fsu doesn't or hasn't forgets just how awesome Winston was protected. To the point he thought he would be afforded the same protections in the professional league. He wasn't and paid for it.

I will always respect fsu for never taking us off their schedule but to act like they are saints in that shit hole of a city? That's just stupid.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 5th, 2019, 5:02 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Its always cute when a criminole forgets how their players were protected by the local police and Bowden as the spirit squad was taped one by one in tallasnatchee.

All colleges and teams have these issues. To pretend that the disgusting institution of fsu doesn't or hasn't forgets just how awesome Winston was protected. To the point he thought he would be afforded the same protections in the professional league. He wasn't and paid for it.

I will always respect fsu for never taking us off their schedule but to act like they are saints in that shit hole of a city? That's just stupid.

lol. He was "protected" so much he got suspended for cussing and slandered so much that morons like you actually believe he's a rapist.

Meanwhile the scUM players like Blue and Figueroa admit to drugging and raping an underage girl and get pretrial diversion. http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.co ... rape-case/

Have you ever gone a single day in your life without saying something retarded?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 5th, 2019, 8:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Its always cute when a criminole forgets how their players were protected by the local police and Bowden as the spirit squad was taped one by one in tallasnatchee.

lol. He was "protected" so much he got suspended for cussing and slandered so much that morons like you actually believe he's a rapist.

Meanwhile the scUM players like Blue and Figueroa admit to drugging and raping an underage girl and get pretrial diversion. http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.co ... rape-case/

If you believe he is innocent, that's only because he played at FSU. You are a dumb little boy.

You will never find me defending players from the teams I root for like you do. Which makes your last sentence pretty funny.

And I don't disagree with you that their punishment was weak. But that's not because of the school, unlike the shitty tallasnatchee copz turning blind eyes to all the crap their professional sports players do.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

If you believe he is innocent, that's only because he played at FSU. You are a dumb little boy.

LMAO. No, I don't believe he's innocent because he played at FSU. He's been dumb and immature, but going from stealing fountain drinks at a fast food place to raping some girl is quite an escalation. And this is a girl whose story changes every time and isn't backed up by anyone, including her own friends. With that and the timing of the prosecution and some other things that don't add up in the case, I'm not going to say he was a rapist for sure like your malleable little mind does. I don't think that just because they played football at FSU means they're innocent of crimes, nimrod.
You will never find me defending players from the teams I root for like you do. Which makes your last sentence pretty funny.

And I don't disagree with you that their punishment was weak. But that's not because of the school, unlike the shitty tallasnatchee copz turning blind eyes to all the crap their professional sports players do.

:dog Tallahassee isn't Miami. There aren't a bunch of drug kingpins slinging coke everywhere. There isn't even a strip club in Tallahassee because they've all been shut down for being tied to organized crime. Yeah, the TPD is really up on protecting football players. That's why they get arrested and put on the news, especially during the summer, even when they pay for food later than usual. That's why FSU players are getting arrested/detained in Tallahassee for stealing scooters, walking around with BB guns (pretty sure that's not illegal), or getting a massive discount at Dillards... because the cops are covering up everything they do. #BestCoverupsEver

Meanwhile you have scUM city rife with crime, corruption, defrauding the US government, and insiders like Nevin Shapiro shedding light on all the dirty shit UM does to stay in business. Who knows how many crimes those degenerates get into that we don't know about? We already know they throw projectiles at people when they're angry or losing, which is often. I wonder how much they paid the NCAA investigators to keep their failure of a football team on the field.

You're Dunning-Kruger retarded.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 6th, 2019, 8:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

LMAO. No, I don't believe he's innocent because he played at FSU. He's been dumb and immature, but going from stealing fountain drinks at a fast food place to raping some girl is quite an escalation. And this is a girl whose story changes every time and isn't backed up by anyone, including her own friends. With that and the timing of the prosecution and some other things that don't add up in the case, I'm not going to say he was a rapist for sure like your malleable little mind does. I don't think that just because they played football at FSU means they're innocent of crimes, nimrod.

:dog Tallahassee isn't Miami. There aren't a bunch of drug kingpins slinging coke everywhere. There isn't even a strip club in Tallahassee because they've all been shut down for being tied to organized crime. Yeah, the TPD is really up on protecting football players. That's why they get arrested and put on the news, especially during the summer, even when they pay for food later than usual. That's why FSU players are getting arrested/detained in Tallahassee for stealing scooters, walking around with BB guns (pretty sure that's not illegal), or getting a massive discount at Dillards... because the cops are covering up everything they do. #BestCoverupsEver

Meanwhile you have scUM city rife with crime, corruption, defrauding the US government, and insiders like Nevin Shapiro shedding light on all the dirty shit UM does to stay in business. Who knows how many crimes those degenerates get into that we don't know about? We already know they throw projectiles at people when they're angry or losing, which is often. I wonder how much they paid the NCAA investigators to keep their failure of a football team on the field.

Your shithole of a program and city only arrests the players dumb enough to do things in the Public eye. They protect the rest of the rapists and so forth. Always have. It's how ththe term "cleat chaser" was developed as a way to make it out as the women were at fault. Your continued stupidity on the subject is no different than Pedo State fans that still stick up for Paterno.

Your DK projection falls short. You are annihilated on political spectrum and constantly shown to be equally inept in the ability to discuss reality in sport as opposed to these childish retorts and comparisons.

Dunning-Kruger-Effect.gif

Miami, the city, is garbage. You're not going to get an argument from me on that. Never. Tallasnatchee, as all college towns, are a different kind of slimy. Your rant on the city doesn't bother me. As forShapiro, the worst of his crimes was paying for an abortion. Reality is, he did what all boosters do. Your continued ignorance about your team and college bleedsthrough in your angry little boy posts.

But, carry on liberal arts guy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » January 7th, 2019, 11:05 pm

Miami's staff is just awful lol. You could combine FSU and Miami's staff and pick the best of each position and it wouldn't beat UFs.

Also Taggart is not even recruiting well...Mullen is average at it and still ahead of him. That's just sad. We openly thought you'd outrecruit most years.

Yet...Taggart has regressed every player on his team pretty much. Regressed recruiting. What is he good at? Catch phrases? Man it will be fun watching Mullen put 40+ on both next year, and that may even be with Frank's at QB. I bet UF beats Miami and FSU by a combined 70+ points
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 7th, 2019, 11:19 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Miami's staff is just awful lol. You could combine FSU and Miami's staff and pick the best of each position and it wouldn't beat UFs.

Also Taggart is not even recruiting well...Mullen is average at it and still ahead of him. That's just sad. We openly thought you'd outrecruit most years.

Yet...Taggart has regressed every player on his team pretty much. Regressed recruiting. What is he good at? Catch phrases? Man it will be fun watching Mullen put 40+ on both next year, and that may even be with Frank's at QB. I bet UF beats Miami and FSU by a combined 70+ points

:ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2019, 12:06 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Miami's staff is just awful lol. You could combine FSU and Miami's staff and pick the best of each position and it wouldn't beat UFs.

Don't listen to that idiot.

(Mullen is only a few spots ahead of Taggart with 5 more wins....:stfu)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 8th, 2019, 12:20 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

A Gator fan talking about beating Miami. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 8th, 2019, 2:49 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Your shithole of a program and city only arrests the players dumb enough to do things in the Public eye. They protect the rest of the rapists and so forth. Always have. It's how ththe term "cleat chaser" was developed as a way to make it out as the women were at fault. Your continued stupidity on the subject is no different than Pedo State fans that still stick up for Paterno.

Your DK projection falls short. You are annihilated on political spectrum and constantly shown to be equally inept in the ability to discuss reality in sport as opposed to these childish retorts and comparisons.

Miami, the city, is garbage. You're not going to get an argument from me on that. Never. Tallasnatchee, as all college towns, are a different kind of slimy. Your rant on the city doesn't bother me. As forShapiro, the worst of his crimes was paying for an abortion. Reality is, he did what all boosters do. Your continued ignorance about your team and college bleedsthrough in your angry little boy posts.

Damn, the projections and name-calling are classic. I love the shotgunning that misses the target completely. CompSci isn't liberal arts, broseph. As for "annihilated on the political spectrum," you're welcome to your opinion. The truth is you're such a fanatic homer with fringe beliefs and spew nonsense so much that nobody here takes you very seriously. And yet I'm the blind homer. :dog

Childish retorts? Who is the one calling names? I just called you stupid/retarded. You're the one getting all upset calling me a "little angry boy" and "liberal arts guy" because I called you out. You also can't admit that refs influence games and their results.

If anything bleeds through, it's that your jimmies are thoroughly rustled by me. I'm pretty sure the Tallahassee didn't make a "Cleat Chasers" social media group nor did they cover up shit about what happened. Again, they get arrested/kicked off the team not infrequently. Miami(FL) has legit proof of hits taken out on opposing players and all sorts of shady shit yet they still have a football program. Maybe that fact is what rustles you the most: scUM makes FSU look like choir boys in comparison.

Have fun being the overly angry person you are.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 8th, 2019, 12:58 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Damn, the projections and name-calling are classic. I love the shotgunning that misses the target completely. CompSci isn't liberal arts, broseph. As for "annihilated on the political spectrum," you're welcome to your opinion. The truth is you're such a fanatic homer with fringe beliefs and spew nonsense so much that nobody here takes you very seriously. And yet I'm the blind homer. :dog

Childish retorts? Who is the one calling names? I just called you stupid/retarded. You're the one getting all upset calling me a "little angry boy" and "liberal arts guy" because I called you out. You also can't admit that refs influence games and their results.
If anything bleeds through, it's that your jimmies are thoroughly rustled by me. I'm pretty sure the Tallahassee didn't make a "Cleat Chasers" social media group nor did they cover up shit about what happened. Again, they get arrested/kicked off the team not infrequently. Miami(FL) has legit proof of hits taken out on opposing players and all sorts of shady shit yet they still have a football program. Maybe that fact is what rustles you the most: scUM makes FSU look like choir boys in comparison.

LOL, yeah, that is a worthless degree in real life. which isn't much further than lib arts. and no, i called you that because when you are in your hissies, as you are in this thread, your hipster millennial side comes pouring out. you can't stop and it is awesome. no one called you a name, i pointed out your actions and so forth. had i said, as you did, "you are a retard." that is name calling. referring to behavior characteristics isn't. which only shows the DKE projection you made is even funnier.

fsu doesn't arrest anyone unless they are caught in the public eye. the only reason your backup QB was arrested was there was video. they were letting him skate. then, whooooops. you are full of garbage when it comes to how you protect that garbage institution you think is not guilty of the shit they are.

but to end your inability to actually use logic, i will ask this simple question.

The Highlighted part, in you last post, can you show me where i wrote such a thing?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » January 8th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Lol if you think you have a chance vs UF. Miami is truly awful. Your DC got ass raped by every decent team he faced then you made him head coach LOL. Like I said. You lose bad next year. Shitty staff, weak talent, weak depth. Miami ain't beating shit. As for FSU only being behind five spots. Taggart is a recruiter. Mullen a coach. Yet Mullen has done better at both. So once again. What is Taggart good at? Clearly Cristobal was behind his Oregon class.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Jezter13 » January 8th, 2019, 2:30 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Lol if you think you have a chance vs UF. Miami is truly awful. Your DC got ass raped by every decent team he faced then you made him head coach LOL. Like I said. You lose bad next year. Shitty staff, weak talent, weak depth. Miami ain't beating shit. As for FSU only being behind five spots. Taggart is a recruiter. Mullen a coach. Yet Mullen has done better at both. So once again. What is Taggart good at? Clearly Cristobal was behind his Oregon class.

i don't necessarily disagree with you assessment but let us see how this bears out for the three teams.

i am curious as to how you viewed your previous coach after his first two seasons as to what you say of him now.?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Lol if you think you have a chance vs UF. Miami is truly awful. Your DC got ass raped by every decent team he faced then you made him head coach LOL. Like I said. You lose bad next year. Shitty staff, weak talent, weak depth. Miami ain't beating shit. As for FSU only being behind five spots. Taggart is a recruiter. Mullen a coach. Yet Mullen has done better at both. So once again. What is Taggart good at? Clearly Cristobal was behind his Oregon class.

i don't necessarily disagree with you assessment but let us see how this bears out for the three teams.

i am curious as to how you viewed your previous coach after his first two seasons as to what you say of him now.?

Oh, he worshiped Muffchomp and Horsetooth (and Chip Kelly, briefly :dog ) every bit as much as he currently worships Mullen. It's funny to watch.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2019, 4:13 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

I see UF's 2nd highest rated recruit is scheduled to visit FSU on the 25th... :thought

Rankings be damned, I'd rather pull 3 or 4 of the 5 OL visiting that day.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2019, 4:31 pm

Why won't you address the issues every Nole has mentioned, yet you fail to recognize.

Taggart inherited a class Jimbo and company stopped developing and stopped recruiting. Jimbo did not recruit for QB and OL depth. He left WT with the worst OL in FSU history and worst in FBS this year. Add to it Taggart switched from Jimbo's complicated Pro-Style system to an RPO system with above referenced OL issues and two pro-style QB's. Your savior Mullen would not have done any different with this roster. Mullen didn't completely revamp the play book.

and it took a WR recruit to flip to UF for you to jump FSU in rankings. NSD is still a month away and for a 5-7 team to be this close to your heralded (insert sarcasm) class, is fine with me. At this point, all I want to see is 1 QB and several OL.

but again, you were 10-4, act like you have been there before. (we were there 2 years ago and will be back)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2019, 5:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Why won't you address the issues every Nole has mentioned, yet you fail to recognize.

Taggart inherited a class Jimbo and company stopped developing and stopped recruiting. Jimbo did not recruit for QB and OL depth. He left WT with the worst OL in FSU history and worst in FBS this year. Add to it Taggart switched from Jimbo's complicated Pro-Style system to an RPO system with above referenced OL issues and two pro-style QB's. Your savior Mullen would not have done any different with this roster. Mullen didn't completely revamp the play book.

and it took a WR recruit to flip to UF for you to jump FSU in rankings. NSD is still a month away and for a 5-7 team to be this close to your heralded (insert sarcasm) class, is fine with me. At this point, all I want to see is 1 QB and several OL.

but again, you were 10-4, act like you have been there before. (we were there 2 years ago and will be back)

You're asking him to read? Good luck! :ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 9th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Damn, the projections and name-calling are classic. I love the shotgunning that misses the target completely. CompSci isn't liberal arts, broseph. As for "annihilated on the political spectrum," you're welcome to your opinion. The truth is you're such a fanatic homer with fringe beliefs and spew nonsense so much that nobody here takes you very seriously. And yet I'm the blind homer. :dog

LOL, yeah, that is a worthless degree in real life. which isn't much further than lib arts.

That's funny considering how lots of jobs require them. But what do I know. What did you major in again?
and no, i called you that because when you are in your hissies, as you are in this thread, your hipster millennial side comes pouring out. you can't stop and it is awesome. no one called you a name, i pointed out your actions and so forth. had i said, as you did, "you are a retard." that is name calling. referring to behavior characteristics isn't. which only shows the DKE projection you made is even funnier.

fsu doesn't arrest anyone unless they are caught in the public eye. the only reason your backup QB was arrested was there was video. they were letting him skate. then, whooooops. you are full of garbage when it comes to how you protect that garbage institution you think is not guilty of the shit they are.

And you have what evidence to back up that bull? Oh, wait. It's a massive conspiracy and you're the only "outsider" who knows. Gotcha. :lolthumb Again, you're so stupid you don't even know you're stupid.

but to end your inability to actually use logic, i will ask this simple question.

The Highlighted part, in you last post, can you show me where i wrote such a thing?

You kept saying the Miami(FL) loss was all on FSU and the refs were not responsible. :crazy Do you even remember half the stupid things you say? You say that multimillionaires with contracts are slaves, even though they're free to quit any time they want, even during halftime. That's how stupid you are.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 23rd, 2019, 10:36 pm

Hahaha

"Tallasnatchee police are hard on the players".

Hahahahaaa

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ing-again/
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

PreviousNext

Return to College Football