Miami vs Whisky

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Miami vs Whisky

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2018, 3:24 pm

No. It is not accurate to blame the refs.

The refs did not blow the lead.

Your inept coach did that. Your team came out and took a commanding lead after the half. The sacks and turnovers were not induced by the refs.

All your dumb coach had to do was use a TE to help block with your useless RT. Anything would have helped but instead? He kept lining up your TE with your LT. I'd have to wonder if he wasn't purposely losing the game at that point

The refs blow, there's no arguing but they aren't what lost your game. I wanted that loss because I cannot stand coach Klein, so believe me I know how your coach blew the game.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 29th, 2018, 3:42 pm

Jezter13 wrote:No. It is not accurate to blame the refs.

Your inept coach did that. Your team came out and took a commanding lead after the half. The sacks and turnovers were not induced by the refs.

All your dumb coach had to do was use a TE to help block with your useless RT. Anything would have helped but instead? He kept lining up your TE with your LT. I'd have to wonder if he wasn't purposely losing the game at that point

The refs blow, there's no arguing but they aren't what lost your game. I wanted that loss because I cannot stand coach Klein, so believe me I know how your coach blew the game.

Jez, both OTs were terrible in that game, like they were all year. Frenchy is right- handed, so at least he can see when the RT gets whipped. Line the TE up on the other side, and Frenchy gets the guillotine.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 29th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Despite all that crap, we would've won if the refs didn't call that TD back or correctly called OPI on just one of those Miami TDs. That's a bundle of points going Miami's way because of refs in a one-point game. You can say the coach was inept, but he was good enough to beat Miami that night. The refs going Miami's way were the difference. It's not the first or last time that ref interference/favor have cost teams a win: see 5th Down or 2009 UF/Arky. I think Texas beat Nebraska in 2009 off of a controversial last play that should or should not have happened.

To say they aren't to blame in losses where correct calls would have changed the outcome significantly is bogus.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Jez, both OTs were terrible in that game, like they were all year. Frenchy is right- handed, so at least he can see when the RT gets whipped. Line the TE up on the other side, and Frenchy gets the guillotine.

Your OL was plenty capable of getting a lead. One side, only one, failed in the second half of the game. The Right.

You and i can talk X's and O's, so let me ask one simple question.

If you have a singular OL player/or whole OL what do you, as a coach, do to curb the onslaught?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2018, 6:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Despite all that crap, we would've won if the refs didn't call that TD back or correctly called OPI on just one of those Miami TDs. That's a bundle of points going Miami's way because of refs in a one-point game. You can say the coach was inept, but he was good enough to beat Miami that night. The refs going Miami's way were the difference. It's not the first or last time that ref interference/favor have cost teams a win: see 5th Down or 2009 UF/Arky. I think Texas beat Nebraska in 2009 off of a controversial last play that should or should not have happened.

To say they aren't to blame in losses where correct calls would have changed the outcome significantly is bogus.

This Is one of the pansiest posts I've ever read.

The refs had no bearing on the turnovers, thr inept coaching, nor the evaporated lead.

Grow a pair and call out youe inept staff and how dumb they are.

Blaming the refs for all the other shit that transpired is drama queen shit.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 29th, 2018, 9:13 pm

They called a TD back that shouldn’t have been called back. Fact! Not sure what else to tell you. It was NOT a forward pass.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2018, 9:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:They called a TD back that shouldn’t have been called back. Fact! Not sure what else to tell you. It was NOT a forward pass.

What was the score after your first scoring drive of the second half?

I am not disagreeing with bad calls. It/they aren't why you lost.

If the score was tied and neck and neck all the way through? I'd agree. It's not the case. And not the reason the criminoles lost.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 30th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Not really concerned about some homer Cane opinion. Just as you are not worried about our opinion.

Fact is, shitty call by that ref overturned the winning TD. Overturned TD that kept our score at 27 and not 34.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2018, 11:06 pm

FSUKW wrote:Not really concerned about some homer Cane opinion. Just as you are not worried about our opinion.

Fact is, shitty call by that ref overturned the winning TD. Overturned TD that kept our score at 27 and not 34.

Answer the question.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 30th, 2018, 11:28 pm

FSUKW wrote:Not really concerned about some homer Cane opinion. Just as you are not worried about our opinion.

:eb

I cant remember ever bitching about the refs when we were losing to FSU under Golden. I blamed Golden.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 31st, 2018, 3:09 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

This Is one of the pansiest posts I've ever read.

The refs had no bearing on the turnovers, thr inept coaching, nor the evaporated lead.

Grow a pair and call out youe inept staff and how dumb they are.

Blaming the refs for all the other shit that transpired is drama queen shit.

:eb
Take your Midol and accept the fact that Miami(FL) isn't good enough to beat the worst FSU team in 42 years without the refs bailing you out.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 31st, 2018, 8:26 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:They called a TD back that shouldn’t have been called back. Fact! Not sure what else to tell you. It was NOT a forward pass.

If the score was tied and neck and neck all the way through? I'd agree. It's not the case. And not the reason the criminoles lost.

I am not saying that was solely why we lost but the score was 27-21 FSU to start the 4th. We scored on the backwards pass to make it 33 (before PAT and enough to ultimately win) They called it back. You ended up scoring to win 28-27. The contention is they called back the winning TD (at that point). There are a lot of reasons why we lost. Like I said, I don't fault the call on the field in real time but it should have been reviewed. I can also concede, the game could have played out differently if the TD stood but 33 is a higher score than 28. (34 if you assume the PAT).

I don't expect ANY Cane fan to agree so I am not asking you to.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 31st, 2018, 8:55 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

I am not saying that was solely why we lost but the score was 27-21 FSU to start the 4th. We scored on the backwards pass to make it 33 (before PAT and enough to ultimately win) They called it back. You ended up scoring to win 28-27. The contention is they called back the winning TD (at that point). There are a lot of reasons why we lost. Like I said, I don't fault the call on the field in real time but it should have been reviewed. I can also concede, the game could have played out differently if the TD stood but 33 is a higher score than 28. (34 if you assume the PAT).

This has nothing to do with a fanbase.

This is being analytical and understanding what you continue to turn away from.

You won't even answer the simplest question, because you know it completely kills your whole stance.

1. What was the score after your first score of the second half?

2. When a team is beating your offensive line you do what to slow it down?

Either you want to discuss the matter or you want to continue hiding behind lies and instead make dumb statements like you did about fandom to try to hide the reality about Laggart. And that's he should have been fired for a complete choke job,.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 31st, 2018, 10:01 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:

You won't even answer the simplest question, because you know it completely kills your whole stance.

Either you want to discuss the matter or you want to continue hiding behind lies and instead make dumb statements like you did about fandom to try to hide the reality about Laggart. And that's he should have been fired for a complete choke job,.

Doesn’t matter. Nothing that happened in the 3rd mattered on that specific play in the 4th when points were taken off the board. We choked in the second half, big deal. We also scored a TD in the 4th that was good enough for a win at that time. That is not hiding, that is a fact. 33 points is more than 28 no matter what happened in the third or how either team managed the rest of the game or prior game. That TD would have made it 34 / 21 at that point. With about 12 minutes left.

Now keep throwing condescending insults out.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 31st, 2018, 10:44 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:They called a TD back that shouldn't have been called back. Fact! Not sure what else to tell you. It was NOT a forward pass.

Doesn't matter. Nothing that happened in the 3rd mattered on that specific play in the 4th when points were taken off the board. We choked in the second half, big deal. We also scored a TD in the 4th that was good enough for a win at that time. That is not hiding, that is a fact. 33 points is more than 28 no matter what happened in the third or how either team managed the rest of the game or prior game. That TD would have made it 34 / 21 at that point. With about 12 minutes left.

Now keep throwing condescending insults out.

Jester is a moron. He can't accept the fact that refs have a profound influence on games, likely due to the fact that refs have bailed them out against Duke and FSU and probably more teams. I like how he thinks the refs fucking up scoring plays in a one-point game are not reasons that FSU lost.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 31st, 2018, 10:49 pm

CrimiNole fans crying about the refs blowing a call when FSU blew a twenty point lead. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 31st, 2018, 11:43 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:CrimiNole fans crying about the refs blowing a call when FSU blew a twenty point lead. :ROFL

Indeed. It wasn't that call that made the difference, it was the body of work by the refs (and lousy execution/ play calling by FSU, and FSU having the worst OL in FBS), including at least three blown PIs, that made the difference.

But tbh, two teams with a combined record of 12-13 shouldn't be arguing about anything. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football