In comes our future 2019 grad transfer QB.

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

In comes our future 2019 grad transfer QB.

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2018, 12:11 am

GO Jalen!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: In comes our future 2019 grad transfer QB.

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2018, 12:12 am

Jalen - you won't have that OL next year.... :sadyes
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 2nd, 2018, 12:27 am

People tried to say he was stupid for staying
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 2nd, 2018, 12:27 am

His ankle tape would reach sideline to sideline by halftime of our first game :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2018, 12:35 am

JdPat04 wrote:People tried to say he was stupid for staying

Watching Hurts play, he has no business being a back up. He should transfer no ifs ands or buts.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 2nd, 2018, 12:54 am

FSUKW wrote:

Watching Hurts play, he has no business being a back up. He should transfer no ifs ands or buts.

And he WILL. This year. He graduated, he played and learned under new coaches, and he saved the season for his teammates, brothers, etc...

His goal was an education and to get better for the NFL. He did that this year, gets to transfer without restrictions (not that Saban would restrict him), and has to sit ZERO.

Very genius move.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2018, 1:16 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

And he WILL. This year. He graduated, he played and learned under new coaches, and he saved the season for his teammates, brothers, etc...

His goal was an education and to get better for the NFL. He did that this year, gets to transfer without restrictions (not that Saban would restrict him), and has to sit ZERO.

Very genius move.

He could go pro, but doubt he would get drafted. Mel Kiper said earlier this year that his best chance at the NFL was to change positions.

but I am joking about coming to FSU. Probably a career killer (maybe life killer) with this OL. :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 2nd, 2018, 3:09 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very genius move.

He could go pro, but doubt he would get drafted. Mel Kiper said earlier this year that his best chance at the NFL was to change positions.

but I am joking about coming to FSU. Probably a career killer (maybe life killer) with this OL. :facepalm

Not going pro this year. I meant he wants to go pro. Wether or not he’ll ever be good enough? :dunno but I think he’s an incredible smart young man who is a great teammates. If a team could find a place for him he would be worth it in packages for everything else he brings with him. That’s AFTER another year of playing at a school and learning under more coaches.

Wherever he goes I wish him the best of luck. If he goes to Auburn I wish him a 11-1 season and a loss to a 12-0 Bama where he plays his fucking heart out.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2018, 3:11 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very genius move.

Not going pro this year. I meant he wants to go pro. Wether or not he’ll ever be good enough? :dunno but I think he’s an incredible smart young man who is a great teammates. If a team could find a place for him he would be worth it in packages for everything else he brings with him. That’s AFTER another year of playing at a school and learning under more coaches.

Wherever he goes I wish him the best of luck. If he goes to Auburn I wish him a 11-1 season and a loss to a 12-0 Bama where he plays his fucking heart out.

You still owe is for COker..... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 2nd, 2018, 3:18 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Very genius move.

You still owe is for COker..... :2thumbs

I would much rather Hurts be successful at FSU than anywhere in the SEC and many other places
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football