Didn't LSU destroy Miami?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Didn't LSU destroy Miami?

Postby 08GatorBait » October 6th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Since State and Tenn weren't impressive. How's this game so far? Don't know if we win

But fuck

Mullen has UF fighting now. Such a good coach and anyone denying it just isn't paying attention. We have bullied LSU. This soft weak dick team he inhereted is fighting like dogs. Love it

Also. Impressive score line for FSU

Or Miami sucks badly..I mean LSU did rape them
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Didn't LSU destroy Miami?

Postby CraigKressel » October 6th, 2018, 9:36 pm

Like I thought LSU is not that good and really about the 15th best team not 6th.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 6th, 2018, 9:41 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Like I thought LSU is not that good and really about the 15th best team not 6th.

This.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » October 6th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Boom.

Anyone who thought Mullen wasn't an elite coach is an idiot. He took all of four games to get UF back to a good team.

Also top five win. Guess when he has a real team ..he can beat top teams
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 6th, 2018, 11:53 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Boom.

Anyone who thought Mullen wasn't an elite coach is an idiot. He took all of four games to get UF back to a good team.

Also top five win. Guess when he has a real team ..he can beat top teams

See you next year Gator. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 7th, 2018, 1:01 am

Yep. We will return most starters next year as well.

I can't wait to hear the FSU fans excuses to why Mullen isn't a good hire. 5-1. Two ranked wins including a top five team. Lost to a really, really good UK team early. Who looks as good as Clemson vs the Aggies.

Time to buy in fuckers. Mullen going hard
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 7th, 2018, 1:15 am

08GatorBait wrote:Yep. We will return most starters next year as well.

I can't wait to hear the FSU fans excuses to why Mullen isn't a good hire. 5-1. Two ranked wins including a top five team. Lost to a really, really good UK team early. Who looks as good as Clemson vs the Aggies.

Time to buy in fuckers. Mullen going hard

Looks like our RS freshman QB who started his 2nd game today grew up a lot throwing for four TDS leading us back from 20 points against our in state rivals. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » October 7th, 2018, 5:40 am

Fsu gonna destroy your bitch ass team lol
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 7th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Lol FSU ain't destroying shit. We will absolutely man handle that weak ass offensive line.

11 tfl, five sacks vs a substantially better LSU line

Also our O line let up two tfl and zero sacks.

We are far better in the trenches than FSU. Franks is average, but if we can man handle significantly better lines like LSU and State..we can handle FSU in the trenches.

And we just beat the team that raped your weak ass program. So I'd save the shit talking. Miami. Back to average as usual.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby mrfree » October 7th, 2018, 4:07 pm

No one scared of uf. Everyone should put money on fsu whooping that ass as usual
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 7th, 2018, 4:12 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Lol FSU ain't destroying shit. We will absolutely man handle that weak ass offensive line.

11 tfl, five sacks vs a substantially better LSU line

Also our O line let up two tfl and zero sacks.

We are far better in the trenches than FSU. Franks is average, but if we can man handle significantly better lines like LSU and State..we can handle FSU in the trenches.

And we just beat the team that raped your weak ass program. So I'd save the shit talking. Miami. Back to average as usual.

Again. We’ll see you next year Gator. Again how many times has UF beaten Miami in like the last 30 years. Your shitty program couldn’t even beat Al Golden. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » October 7th, 2018, 4:27 pm

His team has to rely on other teams to beat fsu and miami since the gatas cant beat any team from florida :biglol
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 7th, 2018, 4:30 pm

mrfree wrote:His team has to rely on other teams to beat fsu and miami since the gatas cant beat any team from florida :biglol

:owned
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 7th, 2018, 4:50 pm

Lol bragging about beating Mac and Muschamp
Both equally if not worse than Golden.

We now have the best coach in the state. Richt is and always will be a shitty big game coach. No one does less with more maybe in CFB history. Mullen only needed half a season to get two ranked wins. One top five, one on the road. Mullen vs Richt...LOL. I'll take Mullen without question.

As for FSU. Yep. They dominated with a top tier coach in Fisher. As we did with Meyer. Now. We have the better coach again. So I feel pretty comfortable going forward. We will beat FSU soundly. Our lines are significantly better. We are more efficient. We are best in the nation at creating turnovers. We just whipped a like that gave up 8 sacks all season. FSUs line will get their QB killed verse us. Worst offensive line vs a nasty defensive line that is finally healthy. Not worried about FSU much. Can't win the trenches, you aren't winning the game.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 7th, 2018, 5:07 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Lol bragging about beating Mac and Muschamp

We now have the best coach in the state. Richt is and always will be a shitty big game coach. No one does less with more maybe in CFB history. Mullen only needed half a season to get two ranked wins. One top five, one on the road. Mullen vs Richt...LOL. I'll take Mullen without question.

As for FSU. Yep. They dominated with a top tier coach in Fisher. As we did with Meyer. Now. We have the better coach again. So I feel pretty comfortable going forward. We will beat FSU soundly. Our lines are significantly better. We are more efficient. We are best in the nation at creating turnovers. We just whipped a like that gave up 8 sacks all season. FSUs line will get their QB killed verse us. Worst offensive line vs a nasty defensive line that is finally healthy. Not worried about FSU much. Can't win the trenches, you aren't winning the game.

:aup :homer
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » October 7th, 2018, 8:42 pm

If you win (I said "if") you will have to enjoy the win against our worst team in 40 years. When (I said "when") we are good again in a year or two, you will be back to dog shit even though I am not convinced you are as good as you advertise.

Miami's defense is better than yours by a long shot and their offense is better by a long shot as well. I like our chances.

Just do me a favor and stay cocky.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 7th, 2018, 10:11 pm

FSUKW wrote:

If you win (I said "if") you will have to enjoy the win against our worst team in 40 years. When (I said "when") we are good again in a year or two, you will be back to dog shit even though I am not convinced you are as good as you advertise.

Miami's defense is better than yours by a long shot and their offense is better by a long shot as well. I like our chances.

I will agree on the first part of this being one of FSU’s worst teams. (Can’t say the worst because I don’t know enough about them)

What I don’t agree with is that you know UF will be back to being dog shit.

Is this rival talk or real talk? If the latter, why?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » October 7th, 2018, 10:57 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I will agree on the first part of this being one of FSU’s worst teams. (Can’t say the worst because I don’t know enough about them)

What I don’t agree with is that you know UF will be back to being dog shit.

Is this rival talk or real talk? If the latter, why?

They have had 2 seasons of 4-8 and 4-7 in the last 5 years. We have not had one since the 70's. We have been recruiting better routinely. If we did not run this dog shit RPO and ran a similar offense that these players were recruited for, we would be fine right now. It is the new system, not the coach.

Mullen going 69-46 at Miss State does not give me wood like it does 08.

08 says WT is dog shit hire but Mullen went 5-7 his first year at Miss State and now he somehow walks on water after 69-46. WT has not even completed his first season. Is it safe to say if WT goes 5-7 this year he will one day be walking on water?

Despite how bad anyone thinks we are now, we are head and shoulders better than we were 6 games ago. We just played Miami who had a Top 2 defense and a Top 50 offense. UF has neither of those as of this post. Pardon me 08 if I am not trembling.

Their offense is #92 in the country. Ours is #96. Miami is #56.

I don't care who they beat. LSU will lose again.

For him to be so definitive in his victory prediction when we just played a better team and lost (should have won) by 1 is cocky, especially for a rivalry game.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 8th, 2018, 12:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:If we did not run this dog shit RPO and ran a similar offense that these players were recruited for, we would be fine right now. It is the new system, not the coach.

:timeout

Have you seen our OL?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » October 8th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:If we did not run this dog shit RPO and ran a similar offense that these players were recruited for, we would be fine right now. It is the new system, not the coach.

:timeout

Have you seen our OL?

We can pass protect better than run in the RPO because it’s usually 3 step drop and a pass. When we run, it’s slower developing and the DE’s crash in and tackle the rb.

Set up in the “I”, snap it and hand off, let the rb do his thing with time rather than be tackled the second he touches it.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football