More fake news from the media

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

More fake news from the media

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 5:53 pm

I certainly don't remember 10 years ago every single day a fake story being reported by the news media.

Now they released a fake story saying OSU was making Day the coach in waiting. Why the hell would Ohio State do that when Meyer could possibly coach 5, 10, 15, 20 more years there?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: More fake news from the media

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I certainly don't remember 10 years ago every single day a fake story being reported by the news media.

Now they released a fake story saying OSU was making Day the coach in waiting. Why the hell would Ohio State do that when Meyer could possibly coach 5, 10, 15, 20 more years there?

1) He will abandon ship at the first sign of trouble
2) I mean, he has a history of heart problems.
3) He has been known to resign and then re-resign.
4) Maybe something brewing on the horizon. I mean he does recruit the top 1% of 1%.
5) Maybe there are rumors of Nick Saban coming back to Big 10.

Who cares really?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 8:24 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I certainly don't remember 10 years ago every single day a fake story being reported by the news media.

1) He will abandon ship at the first sign of trouble
2) I mean, he has a history of heart problems.
3) He has been known to resign and then re-resign.
4) Maybe something brewing on the horizon. I mean he does recruit the top 1% of 1%.
5) Maybe there are rumors of Nick Saban coming back to Big 10.

Who cares really?

The media is out to get Ohio State right now so that is why I care and it just isn't about this they fucking lie daily since Trump ran for President about anything to do with him and anything to protect Democratic leaders.

1. He already did not and put himself through the ringer to stay on he could have just quit, I probably would have said fuck you to Ohio State and ESPN. After the VT game he could have quit if that was true too, they had lost 3 out of 4 games or after the Iowa game.
2. Why is it unusual for someone under tons of stress and pressure to have a physical and mental breakdown and wanting to take some time off or quit when they already have millions in the bank? I love how people try to make him out to be a liar for what happened there. If you ever read his story on the whole thing you would realize that it is a dumb conclusion to assume. How many professional fighters or athletes retire then come back a year or 2 later?
3. He only did it once and he was talked into staying by Jeremy Foley.
4. I have no idea what this means
5. Obviously you are trying to troll with that. Especially since Meyer made Saban his bitch last time
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 9:34 pm

Saban hasn’t had to fake a heart attack

Saban hasn’t had 2 programs have big ass black marks under him

Saban has more NCs himself than all active coaches combined.

Meyer will forever be his bitch just like common decency will always be ohsu’s bitch
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 10:54 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Saban hasn’t had to fake a heart attack

Saban hasn’t had 2 programs have big ass black marks under him

Saban has more NCs himself than all active coaches combined.

Meyer will forever be his bitch just like common decency will always be ohsu’s bitch

Yea well Saban seems like less of a heart on his sleeve emotional guy than Meyer he is kind of sterile emotionally, very stoic. Not everyone is the same.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 10:56 pm

Not seeing how Meyer is his bitch also Saban is much older and has coached a lot longer, in another 10 or 15 years Meyer outdo him at the pace he is going. Meyer's win loss record is better, Meyer has had 2 undefeated seasons and Saban has only had 1. Saban got 1 more NC because of a bowl ban, Meyer would have 1 more and Saban would have 1 less if not for Gene Smith wanting to play the Gator bowl. Like OSU wouldn't have beaten lowly ND in the championship.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 11:21 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Not seeing how Meyer is his bitch also Saban is much older and has coached a lot longer, in another 10 or 15 years Meyer outdo him at the pace he is going. Meyer's win loss record is better, Meyer has had 2 undefeated seasons and Saban has only had 1. Saban got 1 more NC because of a bowl ban, Meyer would have 1 more and Saban would have 1 less if not for Gene Smith wanting to play the Gator bowl. Like OSU wouldn't have beaten lowly ND in the championship.

:biglol

Dabo Swinney Is right there making Meyer his bitch too.

From being suspended for protecting pieces of shit, being a bitch and running when he loses, and not being able to handle scrutiny, I doubt Meyer will be at ohsu for another 3 years.

Kirby will be there to make him his bitch too.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 11:31 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Not seeing how Meyer is his bitch also Saban is much older and has coached a lot longer, in another 10 or 15 years Meyer outdo him at the pace he is going. Meyer's win loss record is better, Meyer has had 2 undefeated seasons and Saban has only had 1. Saban got 1 more NC because of a bowl ban, Meyer would have 1 more and Saban would have 1 less if not for Gene Smith wanting to play the Gator bowl. Like OSU wouldn't have beaten lowly ND in the championship.

6>3

1 in 6 years does not out pace 5 in 11 years. UM better step that "pace" up.
Last edited by FSUKW on September 23rd, 2018, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 11:44 pm

FSUKW wrote:

6>3

1 in 6 years does not out pace 4 in 11 years. UM better step that "pace" up.

5 in 10 or 11? Even less if you count from 09-18

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 11:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

6>3

I missed one. I am counting UM's time at Ohio State and Nick Saban's time at BAMA. (edited above). Looks even worse now.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 24th, 2018, 12:00 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

6>3

I missed one. I am counting UM's time at Ohio State and Nick Saban's time at BAMA. (edited above). Looks even worse now.

Ahh my bad. Deyorsted is deyorsted either way :up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 24th, 2018, 12:27 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

6>3

Ahh my bad. Deyorsted is deyorsted either way :up

Whats the win loss record comparison? If Alabama didn't luck out and get the benefit of the doubt every fucking year things might be different. 2015 Ohio State got fucked by the stupid ass divisions and 2017 Alabama lucked out. Like Ohio State 2015 didn't have the most talent, Michael Thomas, Elliott, Bosa, etc.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football