Why in the fuck is VT ranked????!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Why in the fuck is VT ranked????!!

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 5:13 pm

Miss State ranked so high is also insane after that performance.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Why in the fuck is VT ranked????!!

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 5:29 pm

Wiscy BYU @ home

Get them out the top 20 too
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 5:33 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Wiscy BYU @ home

BYU is not old dominion, if they were unranked I wouldn't have a problem with it but I hardly call that absurd to have Wisconsin ranked. They just beat a pretty tough Iowa team on the road, BYU isn't some joke of a program. I bet they give Washington a good game this week.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 5:37 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

BYU is not old dominion, if they were unranked I wouldn't have a problem with it but I hardly call that absurd to have Wisconsin ranked. They just beat a pretty tough Iowa team on the road, BYU isn't some joke of a program. I bet they give Washington a good game this week.

Texas lost to Maryland and beat a pretty good tcu team.

I still don’t want Texas ranked either.

I haven’t looked at every football to know who should be ranked in the top 25 for sure but I agree Va texh, St, and Wisky are all ranked too high.

The difference is that it’s week 4 and you do this weekly knowing that it’s not going to change and most of the time we all agree.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 5:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

I haven’t looked at every football to know who should be ranked in the top 25 for sure but I agree Va texh, St, and Wisky are all ranked too high.

The difference is that it’s week 4 and you do this weekly knowing that it’s not going to change and most of the time we all agree.

You are starting to get to the point in the season where most top 25 teams are going to have a loss. This 1 is absolutely insane though, they lost by 2 TDs to a backup qb of an 0-3 FCS team that lost by 42 to Liberty, I mean my god it is ridiculous.

You talk about Texas well Maryland also crushed Minnesota who is a borderline top 25 team so its not like Maryland isn't a capable team. I like how you are afraid to mention SEC teams in this, I mean if you are going to talk about Texas then talk about Miss State. You only mentioned Texas cause it has to do with Ohio State. Texas should be ranked before Miss State, Oklahoma State, VT, Boise State, Michigan State if you are going to go that route.

Would you rather me not post then you will have 0 activity on this website, It is something to talk about because it is absolutely absurd who are the morons that voted for VT?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 6:03 pm

Others receiving votes: BYU 141, South Florida 113, Syracuse 83, Colorado 73, TCU 67, NC State 61, Texas Tech 56, South Carolina 52, California 38, Washington State 34, Florida 29, Texas A&M 29, Appalachian State 25, Iowa 23, Cincinnati 22, North Texas 17, Missouri 14, Maryland 9, Boston College 8, USC 8, Arizona State 8, San Diego State 6, Troy 5, Army 4, Arkansas State 3, Virginia 3, Utah 2, Buffalo 2

:ROFL2

at Florida getting votes.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 6:04 pm

FSUKW wrote:Others receiving votes: BYU 141, South Florida 113, Syracuse 83, Colorado 73, TCU 67, NC State 61, Texas Tech 56, South Carolina 52, California 38, Washington State 34, Florida 29, Texas A&M 29, Appalachian State 25, Iowa 23, Cincinnati 22, North Texas 17, Missouri 14, Maryland 9, Boston College 8, USC 8, Arizona State 8, San Diego State 6, Troy 5, Army 4, Arkansas State 3, Virginia 3, Utah 2, Buffalo 2

USC getting votes is pretty funny too or how about Virginia.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 6:05 pm

Army got 4 votes now that is fucking hilarious.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Others receiving votes: BYU 141, South Florida 113, Syracuse 83, Colorado 73, TCU 67, NC State 61, Texas Tech 56, South Carolina 52, California 38, Washington State 34, Florida 29, Texas A&M 29, Appalachian State 25, Iowa 23, Cincinnati 22, North Texas 17, Missouri 14, Maryland 9, Boston College 8, USC 8, Arizona State 8, San Diego State 6, Troy 5, Army 4, Arkansas State 3, Virginia 3, Utah 2, Buffalo 2

USC getting votes is pretty funny too or how about Virginia.

Have you seen that QB for UVA?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Why not vote for Indiana then didn't they beat them?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

You are starting to get to the point in the season where most top 25 teams are going to have a loss. This 1 is absolutely insane though, they lost by 2 TDs to a backup qb of an 0-3 FCS team that lost by 42 to Liberty, I mean my god it is ridiculous.

You talk about Texas well Maryland also crushed Minnesota who is a borderline top 25 team so its not like Maryland isn't a capable team. I like how you are afraid to mention SEC teams in this, I mean if you are going to talk about Texas then talk about Miss State. You only mentioned Texas cause it has to do with Ohio State. Texas should be ranked before Miss State, Oklahoma State, VT, Boise State, Michigan State if you are going to go that route.

Would you rather me not post then you will have 0 activity on this website, It is something to talk about because it is absolutely absurd who are the morons that voted for VT?

Who the fuck do you think ST is?

Texas, ST, Wiscy

Big 12
SEC
b1g

And you can do what you like. Just don’t cry more when we tell you to stop crying about the same shit every single time is all. You act like it’s a consipiracy against the b1g that other teams are overrated when it happens with every fucking conference you :homer
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 23rd, 2018, 7:51 pm

Texas will win the national championship. They crushed USC, too. Gonna pull a 2014 Ohio State. I swear!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 8:12 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Texas will win the national championship. They crushed USC, too. Gonna pull a 2014 Ohio State. I swear!

I could see it but I highly doubt it, I know you are trying to make fun of me cause Texas beat TCU, I kind of expected them to.

I can definitely see them winning the Big 12, they are the hottest team in the conference right now.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 8:16 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Texas, ST, Wiscy

Big 12
SEC
b1g

And you can do what you like. Just don’t cry more when we tell you to stop crying about the same shit every single time is all. You act like it’s a consipiracy against the b1g that other teams are overrated when it happens with every fucking conference you :homer

I don't act like it is a conspiracy against the Big10. I do act like sometimes it is a conspiracy to help certain teams though like Clemson or Alabama for example when they have a weak schedule. They did it all last year with Alabama ranking teams on and off that shouldn't have been.

A ton of people think that about SEC rankings often, every year almost we see 1 SEC team ranked that shouldn't be, they lose then they replace them with another SEC team that shouldn't be. Usually something like a garbage Tenn or Florida team early in the season when they sucked for 5 years straight.

Last week they did it with BC and I fucking nailed it, I knew what they were doing, other people also mentioned this like Joel Klatt after I noticed it and I knew Purdue would beat them.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 23rd, 2018, 8:21 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

I still don't want Texas ranked either.

I haven't looked at every football to know who should be ranked in the top 25 for sure but I agree Va texh, St, and Wisky are all ranked too high.

The difference is that it's week 4 and you do this weekly knowing that it's not going to change and most of the time we all agree.

they lost by 2 TDs to a backup qb of an 0-3 FCS team that lost by 42 to Liberty, I mean my god it is ridiculous.

Old Dominion is FBS. So is Liberty... or at least Liberty is transitioning to FBS.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 8:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

I still don't want Texas ranked either.

I haven't looked at every football to know who should be ranked in the top 25 for sure but I agree Va texh, St, and Wisky are all ranked too high.

The difference is that it's week 4 and you do this weekly knowing that it's not going to change and most of the time we all agree.

they lost by 2 TDs to a backup qb of an 0-3 FCS team that lost by 42 to Liberty, I mean my god it is ridiculous.

Old Dominion is FBS. So is Liberty... or at least Liberty is transitioning to FBS.

You are right, guess it just happened last year. Still either way they lost by 42 to libery and were 0-3 and playing a backup QB.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 9:32 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Texas, ST, Wiscy

Big 12
SEC
b1g

I don't act like it is a conspiracy against the Big10. I do act like sometimes it is a conspiracy to help certain teams though like Clemson or Alabama for example when they have a weak schedule. They did it all last year with Alabama ranking teams on and off that shouldn't have been.

A ton of people think that about SEC rankings often, every year almost we see 1 SEC team ranked that shouldn't be, they lose then they replace them with another SEC team that shouldn't be. Usually something like a garbage Tenn or Florida team early in the season when they sucked for 5 years straight.

Last week they did it with BC and I fucking nailed it, I knew what they were doing, other people also mentioned this like Joel Klatt after I noticed it and I knew Purdue would beat them.

Did I ignore the SEC or not?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 10:01 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Texas, ST, Wiscy

Big 12
SEC
b1g

Why is Michigan State ranked? (and they climbed 3 spots)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 11:41 pm

Here’s the guy who didn’t rank us #1

He ranked us #3

https://collegepolltracker.com/football ... 018/week-5
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 11:54 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Texas will win the national championship. They crushed USC, too. Gonna pull a 2014 Ohio State. I swear!

I'd take that.

Need some new blood.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football