Alabama and Georgia

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Alabama and Georgia

Postby CraigKressel » September 18th, 2018, 4:16 pm

sellular1 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:If Ohio State beats Penn State in 2 weeks they should be rated #1. Alabama, Georgia and Clemson will have virtually played no one but Texas AM at that point and OSU will have 2 wins over teams that will likely be ranked top 15 both on the road.

I hope you can play Penn State as close as Appy State did. Maybe win in regulation.

Rankings are as follows
1: Bama
100 miles of shit
2: Clemsuk
3: UGAY
4: Oklahomo
5: An Ohio State University.

Almost every great team has a close game or loses a game that they shouldn't just look at your Oregon 2014 you guys lost to Arizona that is just as bad as having a close opener with App State. Also you guys went down to the wire with Washington State when they sucked. They were 3-9 that year, this was Oregon's greatest team of all time and you guys went to the wire with a 3-9 team.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2018, 12:43 am

I can't wait until you all watch Georgia play football. It's obvious none of you have. We're men amongst boys this year.

Let the dynasty begin...

:popcorn
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » September 20th, 2018, 1:20 am

FlatEarth wrote:I can't wait until you all watch Georgia play football. It's obvious none of you have. We're men amongst boys this year.

Let the dynasty begin...

This dynAsty has to run its course first
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 20th, 2018, 2:23 am

September Dynasty....... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2018, 5:12 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:I can't wait until you all watch Georgia play football. It's obvious none of you have. We're men amongst boys this year.

Let the dynasty begin...

This dynAsty has to run its course first

Fool Kirby once... It won't happen again. This Georgia team is stacked, absolutely for real and just as talented as the team you cheer for. Again. Alabama and Georgia are in a class of their own.

For now... 8)
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 20th, 2018, 1:25 pm

20ozBrokenRecord...

Reserving judgement until play someone with a pulse.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 20th, 2018, 6:17 pm

You guys listen to ESPN too much, they have really been jerking off Alabama hard.

I am not seeing where this team is any better than the 2014 team really. Sims was similar to Tua not as good on the deep ball, ESPN acts like Tua is Cam Newton combined with Vince Young and Tom Brady all in 1.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 20th, 2018, 6:19 pm

McCaron was a great QB and probably better than Tua is right now his last 2 seasons. ESPN acts like he is utter trash compared to Tua who has only played vs 3 chumps and a half vs Georgia where he was good but not spectacular. Baker Mayfield destroyed that same defense.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm

CraigKressel wrote:You guys listen to ESPN too much, they have really been jerking off Alabama hard.

I am not seeing where this team is any better than the 2014 team really. Sims was similar to Tua not as good on the deep ball, ESPN acts like Tua is Cam Newton combined with Vince Young and Tom Brady all in 1.

You are so fucking stupid.

Now I fucking love Blake Sims and everyone here like Muck, Frazier, Sell (if he isn’t too old to remember), ck, kw, and others probably remember me being excited about him and Philip Sims.

I love Blake even more for sticking with the team and showing his love and never giving up. However you are outside your mind if you think he is as good as Tua.

Jalen is better than Blake and Tua is still better than Jalen.

I like what we have right now to be honest because I didn’t want Jalen thrown to the side either. Jalen is a better runner than Tua and Blake was too. Tua is a far better QB thank Blake willl ever be but he is still an amazing athlete and so far from what I think of him, a great rep of Alabama Football.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 20th, 2018, 7:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:You guys listen to ESPN too much, they have really been jerking off Alabama hard.

You are so fucking stupid.

Now I fucking love Blake Sims and everyone here like Muck, Frazier, Sell (if he isn’t too old to remember), ck, kw, and others probably remember me being excited about him and Philip Sims.

I love Blake even more for sticking with the team and showing his love and never giving up. However you are outside your mind if you think he is as good as Tua.

Jalen is better than Blake and Tua is still better than Jalen.

I like what we have right now to be honest because I didn’t want Jalen thrown to the side either. Jalen is a better runner than Tua and Blake was too. Tua is a far better QB thank Blake willl ever be but he is still an amazing athlete and so far from what I think of him, a great rep of Alabama Football.

Yea sure Tua could be better but he has played half of 3 fucking games vs chumps and had a good half vs a great team but it wasn't some dominant performance, he had some major fuckups if I recall and its not like they scored 40 points.

You are the one out of your mind if you think that Hurts is better than Sims, Hurts was pretty terrible the last 2 years, mediocre performance surrounded by tons of talent, you guys won in spite of him.

I can say the same shit about Dwayne Haskins, really they have identical careers so far, his half vs Michigan and Tua's vs Georgia but at least Haskins had a great game vs TCU on top of crushing the 2 chumps. It is a little speculative at this point to deem either of them some kind of football god. It reminds me of Kenny Trill hype.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 20th, 2018, 7:29 pm

The reason I say the 2014 team at this point to me is probably better.

1 Henry and Yeldon are better than your current backs. 2 Riley Cooper blows away all of your receivers, defenses are likely a push and the QBs are a push for now.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 20th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Hurts is 26-2 as a starter losing to Clemson just barely in the NC as a true freshman.

Losing to Auburn at auburn, and he would’ve lost the NC.

If you think Sims would’ve done that his Jr and sr year, let alone his TF & TS years then you are dumber than 20 about the flat earth bullshit
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 21st, 2018, 12:05 am

BAMA been there before.

UGA still trying to take a bra off for the first time.

BAMA
Ohio State
I’ll add UGA after they play LSU

20: But, but, but they are hitting on all cylinders and are loaded.

Me: they have been hitting on all cylinders every September in recent memory.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 21st, 2018, 12:41 am

JdPat04 wrote:Hurts is 26-2 as a starter losing to Clemson just barely in the NC as a true freshman.

Losing to Auburn at auburn, and he would’ve lost the NC.

If you think Sims would’ve done that his Jr and sr year, let alone his TF & TS years then you are dumber than 20 about the flat earth bullshit

Craig Krenzel was like 28 and 2 as a starter and I wouldn't say he was a very good QB. His record has nothing to do with how good he is, it has to do with how good his team is, he was benched because he was sucking ass like 5 games in a row. He sucked vs LSU, Miss State, Auburn, Clemson and Georgia, he did absolutely nothing other than maybe 1 big play.

Who said I was comparing Sims as JR or Sophomore or whatever. I was comparing his play in 2014 to what your team will likely get from Tua this year and Hurts his first 2 years. Hurts was mediocre at best, surrounded by super stars and struggled. I told you last year he was a weakness and would cost Alabama and I was 100 percent right, the reason they won in spite of him is #1 Clemson should have been the 3 seed not the #1 seed or even left out of the playoff and #2 Nick Saban was smart enough to bench his ass in time.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 21st, 2018, 12:18 pm

Man you’re stupid.

Tua is being called one of the best, Sims was never.

Sure you know more than everyone. You sound exactly like 20 right now.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 22nd, 2018, 7:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:Man you’re stupid.

'
after playing garbage teams.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 22nd, 2018, 2:47 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

'

5* recruit
Manning camps
Elite 11’s
Started the 2nd half against UGA in the Natty and led a come back, winning in OT.

Hasn’t had to play 2 full quarters yet.

Yet you still say he’s no better than Jalen and Sims. :biglol

All 3 are different kinds of athletes and qbs but anybody who watches football knows you’re a fucking moron about this one, easily.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 22nd, 2018, 2:53 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

'

5* recruit
Manning camps
Elite 11’s
Started the 2nd half against UGA in the Natty and led a come back, winning in OT.

All 3 are different kinds of athletes and qbs but anybody who watches football knows you’re a fucking moron about this one, easily.

I heard the same shit about Jimmy Clausen or how about Trevor Knight after whipping Bama they turned out to be wrong on that. Don't get me wrong I think Tua looks really good so far, but to be deeming him as great as everyone is doing is a mistake at this point.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 22nd, 2018, 3:25 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

'

5* recruit
Manning camps
Elite 11’s

I heard the same shit about Jimmy Clausen or how about Trevor Knight after whipping Bama they turned out to be wrong on that. Don't get me wrong I think Tua looks really good so far, but to be deeming him as great as everyone is doing is a mistake at this point.

You COULD be right about the last sentence. I have no issues with that at all. I have no issues with someone saying he shouldn’t be the Heisman favorite and sayig he won’t be one of the GOATS.

However you were saying differently. As I said, I love Sims but they are not similar. Our offense is actually overshadowingour defense (that has scored every game itself) and that’s the first time they’ve done that in forever. It’s because of Tua being able to distribute the ball to multiple targets and hitting them. It’s because of Tua on 3rd downs.

Article about it

Spoiler:
Sophomore quarterback Tua Tagovailoa remained near-perfect on third down in the early goings against Ole Miss. He’s now 13 of 13 passing for 298 yards with six passing touchdowns on third down. He also has three conversions while running to keep drives moving.

Alabama converted on 5 of 6 third down tries in the first half, and Tagovailoa kept his hot streak going. He hit sophomore wide receiver Jerry Jeudy for a 79-yard touchdown while facing third-and-nine in the first quarter.

He scrambled 15 yards while facing third-and-four on Alabama’s next drive. That set up a 10-yard touchdown run from Najee Harris two plays later.

Tight end Irv Smith Jr. caught a 12-yard touchdown pass on third-and-seven later in the first quarter.

The only third down Tagovailoa and Alabama didn’t convert was a completion to Damien Harris that didn’t gain any ground on third-and-four early in the second quarter. Tagovailoa left the game in the second quarter, reportedly suffering cramps.

Tagovailoa entered the game 10-10 passing on third down for 207 yards with four touchdowns and four more first downs. He had also converted a pair of third downs on runs.

Junior quarterback Jalen Hurts, who entered at quarterback on the final two drives of the first half, also helped Alabama convert twice on third down. He completed a 22-yard touchdown pass to Jeudy on the first drive while facing third-and-seven, then scrambled for one yard on third-and-one on the next drive.

And I think his play and the teamwork has allowed Jalen to relax and is playing better as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 22nd, 2018, 5:00 pm

Purdue put up 614 yards on this shit Missouri defense and Georgia is struggling vs it. Is David Blough really that much better than Fromm?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to College Football