Dan Mullen - you da man!!!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Dan Mullen - you da man!!!!

Postby FSUKW » September 9th, 2018, 3:13 am

Some cocky defensive player "guaranteed" they would extend the streak. I said, boom - kiss of death. UF loses now.

and they did!!!!

and some dumbass on ESPN had them in the playoffs a month ago.

:ROFL2

No UF coach since the 80's has lost to Kentucky.

Dan Mullen is the savior!!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Dan Mullen - you da man!!!!

Postby FSUKW » September 9th, 2018, 3:33 am

sellular1 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Some cocky defensive player "guaranteed" they would extend the streak. I said, boom - kiss of death. UF loses now.

and they did!!!!

Lulz at FSU fan making fun of Gayturds for losing a conference game :ROFL2

Dude, you are a part time poster now so go fux yourself. You don't know all the proclamations 08 has made about UF and the Gators.

08GatorBait wrote:UF has a proven head coach. You got a shitty coach who's been known to be bad on game day for years...yea he is bad. Horrible. This guy couldn't win in the Pac 12. So glad as I've said before that we didn't hire him. We hired MSUs best coach in history who produced some of the best SEC offenses at UF in history. You got a good recruiter though not as great as you guys believe, who sucks on game day. Notice zero adjustments? Because he doesn't know how.

The balance has shifted. Rivalry always has this happen. UF is taking over for 4-5 years than FSU will take over for 4-5 years.

08GatorBait wrote:We do have a proven coach. Who's done a lot with little talent at the worst school in the SEC. Now he has UF talent. Can only rationally conclude he probably does better

There are ton more. So again, fuck off if you don't understand where it comes from. Their great coaching hire just did something no coach in 31 years has done. Lost to UK.

:2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby gatrnation1 » September 9th, 2018, 11:24 am

The gators are who I thought they were, another season or two to clean up this shit storm. Congrats on the impressive quality win over Samford.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » September 9th, 2018, 2:24 pm

gatrnation1 wrote:The gators are who I thought they were, another season or two to clean up this shit storm. Congrats on the impressive quality win over Samford.

I never bragged about WT as a coach. I actually never hated on Mullen as a hire (until 08 started pimping him).
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » September 16th, 2018, 1:53 am

I don't put it on Dan. Wouldn't be fair to blame the entire loss on him. We called to many passes but end of the day ..we are soft as fuck. Kentucky legit man handled us at the line at both sides. He can't fix everything in three games. It's not like watching FSU. That...is a train wreck full trottle
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 19th, 2018, 12:42 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I don't put it on Dan. Wouldn't be fair to blame the entire loss on him. We called to many passes but end of the day ..we are soft as fuck. Kentucky legit man handled us at the line at both sides. He can't fix everything in three games. It's not like watching FSU. That...is a train wreck full trottle

You're insane if you think any coach in the history of football could fix FSU's OL this year.

TL:DR:
Best OT dismissed
2nd best OT (actually a guard) hurt
3rd best OT (also actually a guard) hurt
4th best OT transferred, didn't think he'd start in final year.

More:
https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida- ... ggart-frey
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 19th, 2018, 10:06 pm

sellular1 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Some cocky defensive player "guaranteed" they would extend the streak. I said, boom - kiss of death. UF loses now.

and they did!!!!

Lulz at FSU fan making fun of Gayturds for losing a conference game :ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 23rd, 2018, 5:03 pm

Kentucky is good.

Not on Mullen. Kentucky has their best team in thirty years. Mullen has a 4 win team he has to rebuild. Seeing good signs for his first year. Far better than....

Taggart
Frost
Pruitt
Kelly

For damn sure. He took over the same crap. Don't even try to say he has more talent than Taggart. Yet has already has improvement in the program. Unlike the others mentioned who have shown massive regression.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 23rd, 2018, 7:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Kentucky is good.

LMAO! Beating Miss State and UF makes you good? What year is it? 1960?

Not on Mullen. Kentucky has their best team in thirty years.

It's Kentucky. Pretty sure they were somewhat good with the Hefty Lefty and 2007 when they beat the national champions. But UFailures didn't have problems beating them then. Pretty sure the head coach has a lot to do with whether a team wins their game.
Mullen has a 4 win team he has to rebuild. Seeing good signs for his first year. Far better than....

Taggart
Frost
Pruitt
Kelly

For damn sure. He took over the same crap. Don't even try to say he has more talent than Taggart. Yet has already has improvement in the program. Unlike the others mentioned who have shown massive regression.

FSU was 1-3 this time last season. FSU is 2-2 now. That's "massive regression?" If that's true, so is losing to a team you've beaten 30 years in a row.

UF won a game where the other team (which has been bad for years) turned the ball over 6 times. :clap :clap :clap
Truly a sign of being awesome: just like Miami(FL) last year. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » September 24th, 2018, 12:03 am

Bro you got clown stomped by a team far worse than UK by how much? Then VTech a team who got whipped ny OD beat you down badly, at home. You really want to argue you are improved? You've played an insanely weak schedule and got embarrassed in two games, and looked terrible vs horrible teams the other two. There is a reason your fan base is losing their minds. You have shown no improvement. What's improved so far for FSU? I can list things for UF.

Less penalties
12-2 TD Int ratio for a Qb who sucked ass. Who still needs insane work but has learned progression finally.
Win over Tenn..quite a bit better
Beating cupcakes by far more

Fact is. UK is very good. They would beat FSU handily. Kentucky was better than us last year two. Got lucky they had a holding call last play and left two Wrs untouched.

If you think Taggart is doing a better job than Mullen..you are blind. How many more GoFundMes will be made by your fans in the next few weeks? He had far more talent than Dan has, but yet zero clue how to coach. His in game management is just hilariously bad as well. Just sits there looking lost all game.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » September 24th, 2018, 12:26 am

08GatorBait wrote:Bro you got clown stomped by a team far worse than UK by how much? Then VTech a team who got whipped ny OD beat you down badly, at home. You really want to argue you are improved? You've played an insanely weak schedule and got embarrassed in two games, and looked terrible vs horrible teams the other two. There is a reason your fan base is losing their minds. You have shown no improvement. What's improved so far for FSU? I can list things for UF.

Less penalties
12-2 TD Int ratio for a Qb who sucked ass. Who still needs insane work but has learned progression finally.
Win over Tenn..quite a bit better
Beating cupcakes by far more

Fact is. UK is very good. They would beat FSU handily. Kentucky was better than us last year two. Got lucky they had a holding call last play and left two Wrs untouched.

If you think Taggart is doing a better job than Mullen..you are blind. How many more GoFundMes will be made by your fans in the next few weeks? He had far more talent than Dan has, but yet zero clue how to coach. His in game management is just hilariously bad as well. Just sits there looking lost all game.

It's funny because as bad as we are right now, many think UF is a team we can compete with.

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 24th, 2018, 4:09 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:I don't put it on Dan. Wouldn't be fair to blame the entire loss on him. We called to many passes but end of the day ..we are soft as fuck. Kentucky legit man handled us at the line at both sides. He can't fix everything in three games. It's not like watching FSU. That...is a train wreck full trottle

You're insane if you think any coach in the history of football could fix FSU's OL this year.

TL:DR:
Best OT dismissed
2nd best OT (actually a guard) hurt
3rd best OT (also actually a guard) hurt
4th best OT transferred, didn't think he'd start in final year.

More:
https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida- ... ggart-frey

GATO, did you somehow miss this, or is it just above your level of comprehension.

I look forward to seeing where our teams are in 2020. :D
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 24th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Gata fan and FSU fans talking about who’s team sucks worse. Don’t mind me. :milkshake
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 24th, 2018, 11:49 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Gata fan and FSU fans talking about who’s team sucks worse. Don’t mind me. :milkshake

Yo, FSU is back!

*to .500
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 25th, 2018, 12:13 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Gata fan and FSU fans talking about who’s team sucks worse. Don’t mind me. :milkshake

Yo, FSU is back!

*to .500

Hopefully CMR doesn't go full retard and start Rosier thursday night. He looked better holding the clipboard for Perry. 8)
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 25th, 2018, 4:00 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yo, FSU is back!

*to .500

Hopefully CMR doesn't go full retard and start Rosier thursday night. He looked better holding the clipboard for Perry. 8)

Agreed, but it's UNC. You could start your punter at QB and win by double digits.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 25th, 2018, 10:45 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yo, FSU is back!

*to .500

Agreed, but it's UNC. You could start your punter at QB and win by double digits.

Perfect match up to break in the new QB for ACC play.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 30th, 2018, 3:07 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Kentucky is good.

LMAO! Beating Miss State and UF makes you good? What year is it? 1960?

Congrats on your amazing 13-6 win over Miss State.
It's hard to score 13 points and win. Clearly UF's offense is on the right track. :dog

Miss State? Awesome team this season. Same record as FSU. :lol:
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football