tOfficial Criminole loss tracker thread

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: tOfficial Criminole loss tracker thread

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 5th, 2018, 4:38 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I thought Miami looked bad until FSU said hold my spear and watch this. :owned :ROFL2

Your opponent (who was ranked lower than VT) started running out the clock at HALFTIME! :owned :ROFL2

And here comes the deflections. Now we care about preseason rankings :ROFL2

You compared Miami's (4th consecutive) loss to FSU's loss. Me doing the same is not a deflection. Not that you've ever used the word correctly. :dog

You should care about preseason rankings. It's the only reason you're currently ranked.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 5th, 2018, 4:44 am

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Lost by 14 on the drive to tie the game he threw a pick 6 with 46 seconds left.

It was 28 to 21 and they were driving to tie the game.

Well, I am jealous we did not get to scrimmage in week one to tune up. 3 years in a row game one. Ole Miss (come from behind win), BAMA and VT.

How is Indiana or Oregon State a tune up game?

Yea Oregon State sucked last year and it sort of ended up a tune up game but when that game was scheduled they were likely middle of the road. Indiana is a conference opponent that went to a bowl game the year before.

and if we played Duke or Virginia and I bragged that we did not play a cupcake, what would your response be?

I would say that was probably an easy game but definitely not a tune up game it is a game that your team could lose if they did to play well just like Clemson losing to Syracuse. A tune up game is like a crappy MAC team, Sun belt, FCS which is disgusting how many southern teams play FCS teams still. A conference game is a game that your team has to play, sometimes the teams are good, sometimes they are not.

I’m calling you a liar.

Had they played Kansas, Kentucky, Oregon State, or any other shit team like that AND ohsu didn’t play then then you would be calling them pathetic. You just have a different tune because you played that tune up game, AGAIN.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Lost by 14 on the drive to tie the game he threw a pick 6 with 46 seconds left.

Well, I am jealous we did not get to scrimmage in week one to tune up. 3 years in a row game one. Ole Miss (come from behind win), BAMA and VT.

Yea Oregon State sucked last year and it sort of ended up a tune up game but when that game was scheduled they were likely middle of the road. Indiana is a conference opponent that went to a bowl game the year before.

and if we played Duke or Virginia and I bragged that we did not play a cupcake, what would your response be?

I would say that was probably an easy game but definitely not a tune up game it is a game that your team could lose if they did to play well just like Clemson losing to Syracuse. A tune up game is like a crappy MAC team, Sun belt, FCS which is disgusting how many southern teams play FCS teams still. A conference game is a game that your team has to play, sometimes the teams are good, sometimes they are not.

I’m calling you a liar.

Had they played Kansas, Kentucky, Oregon State, or any other shit team like that AND ohsu didn’t play then then you would be calling them pathetic. You just have a different tune because you played that tune up game, AGAIN.

I would say their schedule sucks if they played a bunch of those, I wouldn't call it a tune up game its a conference game that they have no control over.

A tune up game is playing Citadel or some shit OOC team like Alabama likes to play every year before they play Auburn or other good teams. I love how you assholes are always trying to put words in my mouth based off of nothing.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 5th, 2018, 4:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I’m calling you a liar.

I would say their schedule sucks if they played a bunch of those, I wouldn't call it a tune up game its a conference game that they have no control over.

A tune up game is playing Citadel or some shit OOC team like Alabama likes to play every year before they play Auburn or other good teams. I love how you assholes are always trying to put words in my mouth based off of nothing.

You playing OREGON STATE is a fucking conference game?

Kansas, kentucky, Oregon State are not conference games for them. You played a fucking tune up game and let them score over 30 points.

And no, you don’t fucking play a tune up game at week 11/12 after you’ve played 11 other games you fucking dumbass. It’s actually called a breather game to try and get your team healthy before you play your biggest rival. Which just in case you didn’t know, our rival is doing the same fucking thing. It’s not an advantage against each other, it’s actually a health advantage to both teams players.

Think about Bama and Auburn opening with citadel, north Texas, fau, or whoever else we have played in those games the last decade.

And THEN think about Bama and auburn having to play LSU, Miss St, x, Auburn, SECcg,

X = Clemson, va tech, penn st, mich st, usc, fsu, Louisville.

I don’t remember who all auburn has played but imagine them playing Washington at that time frame instead of having a breather.

Both teams would have more injuries. So get over being asshurt that your team is too stupid and too big of a pussy because they can’t win the big games early (and late most of the time)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm

:bump :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » September 14th, 2018, 9:48 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I’m calling you a liar.

You playing OREGON STATE is a fucking conference game?

Kansas, kentucky, Oregon State are not conference games for them. You played a fucking tune up game and let them score over 30 points.

And no, you don’t fucking play a tune up game at week 11/12 after you’ve played 11 other games you fucking dumbass. It’s actually called a breather game to try and get your team healthy before you play your biggest rival. Which just in case you didn’t know, our rival is doing the same fucking thing. It’s not an advantage against each other, it’s actually a health advantage to both teams players.

Think about Bama and Auburn opening with citadel, north Texas, fau, or whoever else we have played in those games the last decade.

And THEN think about Bama and auburn having to play LSU, Miss St, x, Auburn, SECcg,

X = Clemson, va tech, penn st, mich st, usc, fsu, Louisville.

I don’t remember who all auburn has played but imagine them playing Washington at that time frame instead of having a breather.

Both teams would have more injuries. So get over being asshurt that your team is too stupid and too big of a pussy because they can’t win the big games early (and late most of the time)

I was referring to Duke or Virginia being a conference game not Oregon State.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 1:11 am

bigbluebazooka wrote::bump :lol:

Good news fam:

FSU and Miami are now projected to win 11 games

...combined. :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2018, 10:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Good news fam:

I’m just hoping CMR continues to let Perry get some PT these next two games. I have no faith in Rosier going into ACC play.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 12:54 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Good news fam:

I’m just hoping CMR continues to let Perry get some PT these next two games. I have no faith in Rosier going into ACC play.

I'm just hoping... we make a bowl. :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 15th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Good news fam:

I’m making a bowl right meow
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Good news fam:

So how much does Syracuse win by today?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 3:28 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Good news fam:

So how much does Syracuse win by today?

:dunno Anything could happen with that game. FSU is favored though.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 3:29 pm

How much does Toledo win by today?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:How much does Toledo win by today?

I think we should be ok. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 5:22 pm

Well, it looks like we're gonna lose 3-0.

O/U was 69.5 :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Well, it looks like we're gonna lose 3-0.

O/U was 69.5 :ROFL2

6-0 :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2018, 7:54 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:2017
Alabama
NC State
Miami
Louisville
Boston College
Clemson

Virginia Tech
Syracuse
:popcorn

Updated :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2018, 9:08 pm

We might lose at Doak South for the first time in like 16 years.

This is rock bottom. :surrender
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » September 16th, 2018, 2:00 am

FSU is broken. You can see it on their faces. Just dejected. I saw their QB literally ignore an Oline guy helping him up after getting gang raped yet again. Just no chemistry on the field. All the first year coaches having issues as expected..but man Taggart isn't looking hot right now.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 16th, 2018, 5:29 am

08GatorBait wrote:FSU is broken. You can see it on their faces. Just dejected. I saw their QB literally ignore an Oline guy helping him up after getting gang raped yet again. Just no chemistry on the field. All the first year coaches having issues as expected..but man Taggart isn't looking hot right now.

OL was bad to begin with. Injuries have only made matters worse. No offense can function without an OL. Line has been in decline since at least 2015.

This won't be fixed until 2020.

That said, there have been some horrible coaching decisions as well. Anything more than 4 wins will require a miracle.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to College Football