Which FSU fan is this?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Which FSU fan is this?

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 11th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Spoiler:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Which FSU fan is this?

Postby CraigKressel » August 11th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Fuck, he is a gay soy boy liberal so that is definitely him.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 11th, 2018, 10:00 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Fuck, he is a gay soy boy liberal so that is definitely him.

:dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 11th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Three more weeks bitches!!! :rockin :rockin :rockin
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 12th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Damn, dude.

It's cool you met someone in Daytona that makes you happy, but keep your gay
tranny boyfriend off the SFW portion of the site. That's just not natural or
appropriate.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 13th, 2018, 10:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Three more weeks bitches!!! :rockin :rockin :rockin

Amen!!!\

Already tired of the NFL millionaire cry babies.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 14th, 2018, 8:46 am

FSUKW wrote:

Amen!!!\

Goodell is the Obama of the NFL. He's going to run it into the ground right into Vince McMahons hands. And im just going to laugh.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2018, 3:45 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Amen!!!\

Fuck were you tucking in this pic? You should run for governor of Vermont you might be able to win.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2018, 2:57 am

CraigKressel wrote:Fuck were you tucking in this pic? You should run for governor of Vermont you might be able to win.

This is why you have no friends: You obsess over people you "hate" (me, trannies, Obama, Democrats, 98% of the population) and you have nothing nice to say about anyone unless they're tied to Ohio State or Donald Trump. You're forever butthurt because I said something mean about Ohio State when you first got here years ago. That's truly pathetic.

What's it like being the most miserable person in Florida? It must suck if all you do is sit around thinking about Obama and me and looking at hideous pictures of trannies. I couldn't stomach looking at that for more than a couple seconds, but I'm not filled with the vitriol and loathing that you are (or if it's not that, whatever sick shit you're into). Even on a site full of trolls and conservatives, you are extremely unpopular and so far up your own ass that you don't have a clue about reality. OP Ben Franklin here is pretty butthurt about me (hence the post), but not nearly as much as you.

I'm not even close to the most popular person on here because I don't agree with a lot of people on here and I get under people's skin, but at least I'm not you.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 18th, 2018, 12:01 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Fuck were you tucking in this pic? You should run for governor of Vermont you might be able to win.

This is why you have no friends: You obsess over people you "hate" (me, trannies, Obama, Democrats, 98% of the population) and you have nothing nice to say about anyone unless they're tied to Ohio State or Donald Trump. You're forever butthurt because I said something mean about Ohio State when you first got here years ago. That's truly pathetic.

What's it like being the most miserable person in Florida? It must suck if all you do is sit around thinking about Obama and me and looking at hideous pictures of trannies. I couldn't stomach looking at that for more than a couple seconds, but I'm not filled with the vitriol and loathing that you are (or if it's not that, whatever sick shit you're into). Even on a site full of trolls and conservatives, you are extremely unpopular and so far up your own ass that you don't have a clue about reality. OP Ben Franklin here is pretty butthurt about me (hence the post), but not nearly as much as you.

I'm not even close to the most popular person on here because I don't agree with a lot of people on here and I get under people's skin, but at least I'm not you.

Spoiler:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 18th, 2018, 3:25 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

LOL - I cannot stomach looking at that image either.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2018, 5:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

That is why I have 1300 less posts than you and have been thanked 46 times more. Oh god no everyone on an internet website hates me what will I do.... Really I would say the only people on here that dislike me are you, jdpat, YP who never posts, FSUW, Aubie did before he killed himself or whatever he did. Only problem I really have with jd is over football stuff and that he is too chicken to make a bet that isn't wildly in his favor or make any kind of prediction. He talks shit about me being wrong but literally has never made a prediction cause he is too afraid of being wrong. You and him both exaggerate shit I say, like in 2015. All I did was post the odds for the Heisman when Ohio State had like 4 guys in the top 10 and then the story became I said OSU was going to have like 3 Heisman finalists in 1 season.

1. Obama is a piece of shit so you are right I hate him and I want him to pay for his corruption like he should same with Hillary, both of them should be in prison. The Bruce Ohr shit is another chapter in his endless corruption, it is obvious he knew of and was possibly involved in the use of the FBI, DOJ, etc to attack the Trump campaign and Presidency.

2. Trannys have mental disorders and we should quit pretending that their behavior is normal and acceptable public behavior.

3. I don't give a fuck if you talk trash about Ohio State really as long as you are fair about it, its football that is half the fun of it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2018, 6:24 pm

I don't hate you. I laugh at you a lot, but I don't hate you. This place is entertaining. I would not post here if it were not.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2018, 7:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:I don't hate you. I laugh at you a lot, but I don't hate you. This place is entertaining. I would not post here if it were not.

I didn't think that you did, just giving him a worst case scenario on who hates me here, I don't think JD does either even though we get into it a lot during football season. fuck and YP are probably the only ones that actually dislike me on here and that is mostly because they are libtards.
Last edited by CraigKressel on August 19th, 2018, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 19th, 2018, 7:29 pm

I don’t hate anybody on here.

Several several years ago I would have.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2018, 7:35 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I don’t hate anybody on here.

Didn't think you did, but I know I get under your skin sometimes for sure. Usually only for a month or 2 of the year, hopefully Alabama plays Ohio State in the playoff again this year, a rematch is overdue in my opinion.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 19th, 2018, 9:24 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I don’t hate anybody on here.

Didn't think you did, but I know I get under your skin sometimes for sure. Usually only for a month or 2 of the year, hopefully Alabama plays Ohio State in the playoff again this year, a rematch is overdue in my opinion.

Don’t even dislike anybody here. We disagree but at the end of the day we can still be civil with each other and to me that makes you alright (with the info I know about you all)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 20th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Never thought I’d see the day where this board had one Canes fan left. :sigh
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 20th, 2018, 9:10 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Never thought I’d see the day where this board had one Canes fan left. :sigh

There’s only been one Bammer for quite awhile as well :sigh
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 20th, 2018, 11:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Never thought I’d see the day where this board had one Canes fan left. :sigh

There’s only been one Bammer for quite awhile as well :sigh

The Criminole fans out number us. :sigh
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Next

Return to College Football