Urban Meyer - he knew

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Urban Meyer - he knew

Postby FSUKW » August 4th, 2018, 12:43 am

:thought

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Urban Meyer - he knew

Postby CraigKressel » August 4th, 2018, 7:13 pm

The school knew so no way they can fire him and honestly its ridiculous he is even out right now, they only suspended him because of McMurphy finding out, they already knew he lied, the school administrators should fire themselves. Like I said why wouldn't he lie to the media, fuck the media it is none of their fucking business.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 4th, 2018, 7:19 pm

CraigKressel wrote:The school knew so no way they can fire him and honestly its ridiculous he is even out right now, they only suspended him because of McMurphy finding out, they already knew he lied, the school administrators should fire themselves. Like I said why wouldn't he lie to the media, fuck the media it is none of their fucking business.

Ummm yes the school can fire him. The AD can be fired too.

Also they have renewed Smiths contract twice since the 2015 incident. They didn’t have to fire him, they could’ve just not rehired him.

scUM and it sure as shit ain’t Michigan or Miami
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » August 4th, 2018, 7:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:The school knew so no way they can fire him and honestly its ridiculous he is even out right now, they only suspended him because of McMurphy finding out, they already knew he lied, the school administrators should fire themselves. Like I said why wouldn't he lie to the media, fuck the media it is none of their fucking business.

Ummm yes the school can fire him. The AD can be fired too.

Also they have renewed Smiths contract twice since the 2015 incident. They didn’t have to fire him, they could’ve just not rehired him.

scUM and it sure as shit ain’t Michigan or Miami

They can if they want to get sued, he did what he is supposed to do if he reported it like him and Smith said. Also it sounds like Gene Smith knew before Meyer did since he came home from a recruiting trip after getting a call from Gene Smith. They should fire Gene Smith if they are going to fire anyone over it.

To me the truth lies somewhere in the middle, it doesn't seem like he is blatantly beating her, she seems like a crazy ass psycho alcoholic and he seems like an asshole then they get into fights that are physical.

Meyer should have written a statement when he fired him before the media days then just said refer to the statement and said he didn't want to answer questions and that everything he is going to say is in the statement. Instead he does not prepare for questions then lies about it, to me this isn't a fireable offense especially if the university approved the lie in any capacity which it seems like they did since they did not suspend him until after it came out that he might be lying.

I say fine him and Gene Smith or whoever lied and approved his lie to the media and say that is why you are fining him. If you want to fire anyone for it fire whoever allowed him Zach Smith to continue to work there after Meyer told them about it, whether that is Smith or the President or whoever but really to me if it was under investigation by police how can you fire Zach Smith if he has not been charged with a crime, and they did fire him as soon as he was.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 4th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Damn!

Again, you sound like every fan of a team defending his team no matter if guilty or not guilty.

The facts as seen by every non Ohio State fan.

1) Smith beat his wife
2) She has injuries and years of communications to various wives proving it
3) Meyer knew
4) Gene Smith knew

That is all anyone will care about.

and yes, fuck the media.
Last edited by FSUKW on August 4th, 2018, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 4th, 2018, 9:33 pm

How many times were tUOS fans warned about Herbin' Liar? :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Damn!

Again, you sound like every fan of a team defending his team no matter if guilty or not guilty.

1) Smith beat his wife
3) Meyer knew
4) Gene Smith knew

and yes, fuck the media.

1. Never saw any black eyes just brusies on her arm and chest could have been from fending her off or grabbing her, same with the cut his story on that made sense to me mostly but who knows unless you were there. She apparently is an alcoholic and did a lot of crazy shit and made accusations for times when he was at work. I am sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle of what they are saying.

2. If the police found him not to be in the wrong then what are you going to fire him for exactly his wife saying shit to other wives via text? I can see firing him as a liability but to me its not like there was any outcome until recently that said he had to be fired.

3. He did what he was required to do and passed responsibility onto his superiors, who gives a shit if he lied to the media except the media.

4. Gene Smith knew and responsibility should fall more on him because he is in an administrative position, this is his job, Meyer is there to win football games, train players and assemble a staff he probably works 12 hours a day year round so why is it on him to investigate and determine every little fucking thing.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 4th, 2018, 11:05 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Damn!

1) Smith beat his wife
3) Meyer knew
4) Gene Smith knew

and yes, fuck the media.

1. Never saw any black eyes just brusies on her arm and chest could have been from fending her off or grabbing her, same with the cut his story on that made sense to me mostly but who knows unless you were there. She apparently is an alcoholic and did a lot of crazy shit and made accusations for times when he was at work. I am sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle of what they are saying.

2. If the police found him not to be in the wrong then what are you going to fire him for exactly his wife saying shit to other wives via text? I can see firing him as a liability but to me its not like there was any outcome until recently that said he had to be fired.

3. He did what he was required to do and passed responsibility onto his superiors, who gives a shit if he lied to the media except the media.

4. Gene Smith knew and responsibility should fall more on him because he is in an administrative position, this is his job, Meyer is there to win football games, train players and assemble a staff he probably works 12 hours a day year round so why is it on him to investigate and determine every little fucking thing.

He was arrested in 2009 and this whole thing surfaced because he violated some type of restraining order.

"Previously, what’s been reported had centered around Smith’s 2009 arrest for aggravated battery in Florida, which Meyer said he knew about, and the report of domestic violence in 2015—which Meyer denied previously knowing about at a press conference before McMurphy reported on the text messages."

I don't care if he is fired. The perception is bad for him though. Media will not stop.

This is one time UM probably wishes he was back in Gainesville. Bill Cervone would make this go away.....LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 4th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Place your bets!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... nd-beyond/

Betting $100 (to win $800) on the interim to be HC in September seems too good to be true.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 5th, 2018, 1:01 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Place your bets!

Betting $100 (to win $800) on the interim to be HC in September seems too good to be true.

They can't fire him without firing Gene Smith.

You know why the Media will not stop because it is ESPN and Ohio State is the flagship of the Big 10 Network their main rival for football.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 5th, 2018, 3:17 am

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Damn!

1) Smith beat his wife
3) Meyer knew
4) Gene Smith knew

and yes, fuck the media.

Remember how guilty Jameis is? More evidence with scum
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 5th, 2018, 1:42 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Place your bets!

They can't fire him without firing Gene Smith.

You know why the Media will not stop because it is ESPN and Ohio State is the flagship of the Big 10 Network their main rival for football.

Who would you bet on?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm

I like the odds of him staying, I think its about 60 percent chance he stays.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 5th, 2018, 5:22 pm

I like the odds of him staying, I think its about 60 percent chance he stays.

If I were to bet it would be on Ryan day 8 to 1 odds and he is the current head coach, wtf?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 6th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Ohio State admin is fucking dumb. 14 god damn days and they hired some outside firm to investigate this, obviously these people are going to spend forever trying to make money to investigate it to play it out and find a bunch of shit just like Robert Mueller.

If you hire someone to find something and they spend a long time doing it they better find or make up something or what did you pay them for?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 6th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Either fire him or don't. You have enough info already, this is so retarded.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Ohio State admin is fucking dumb. 14 god damn days and they hired some outside firm to investigate this, obviously these people are going to spend forever trying to make money to investigate it to play it out and find a bunch of shit just like Robert Mueller.

If you hire someone to find something and they spend a long time doing it they better find or make up something or what did you pay them for?

They said it will be concluded within 14 days. That's prior to the start of the season. Settle down!!! LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 6th, 2018, 3:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Ohio State admin is fucking dumb. 14 god damn days and they hired some outside firm to investigate this, obviously these people are going to spend forever trying to make money to investigate it to play it out and find a bunch of shit just like Robert Mueller.

They said it will be concluded within 14 days. That's prior to the start of the season. Settle down!!! LOL

It is the entire fucking camp pretty much and the whole thing is more like 20 days.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 6th, 2018, 4:06 pm

PEACH MINTS!

:goback and spend more time with your "family" (ESPiN)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 6th, 2018, 4:17 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

It is the entire fucking camp pretty much and the whole thing is more like 20 days.

Look at that glass as half full.l Now you have your first official excuse for when Ohio State doesn't make the CFB playoff.

:2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football