OSU fires WR coach for putting women in their place

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: OSU fires WR coach for putting women in their place

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:38 pm

If I did say anything about Fisher it would just be talking trash on him for not suspending Winston not saying he would get fired for that, pretty ridiculous to get fired for something that someone else did.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:41 pm

I actually think the FSU fanbase treated Fisher unfairly last year.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:42 pm

Also as much as I hate Penn State I highly opposed the sanctions against them and vacation of wins. Absolutely fucking ridiculous if you ask me, who are you punishing here? The fans, the players, the coaches that had nothing to do with it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 3:58 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I actually think the FSU fanbase treated Fisher unfairly last year.

I defended Fisher right up until the day he left. I even defended him a little after. When I found out that he had not recruited in 2 months nor had most of his staff, I lost my shit. (because he knew he was leaving all along) You should hear what the recruits are saying. Jimbo pretty much stopped coaching in late Sept last year.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 4:06 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:This whole thing is such a fucking joke. That interview with that woman is hilarious, she tells his wife about it and assumes he should be the one to take action, what about the police? How about contacting the police or asking him directly or telling him directly about it instead of gossiping with his wife? Why would you put that on his friend to fire him to somehow protect you through a proxy of his wife, what could he possibly do, firing him wouldn't protect you and she didn't even know if he knew about it really.

She contradicts herself clearly she didn't want him to get fired because of the money then blames Meyer for not being in charge of it, she is a fucking adult not a kid, call the damn police and get a lawyer with all of that money that you have from his high paying football job.

Its the same thing as the Jim Jordan shit, why the fuck is an assistant coach responsible for abuse based on some locker room talk speculating if a doctor was gay coming onto adult men in an inappropriate way? Call the police and get a lawyer and quit expecting someone else to solve your problems.

You sound like every single Nole fan who defends Jameis Winston.... :thought

Somewhat similar but not the same. This was the guys wife and a family, it was indirect information how do you know what his wife told him or what he talked about? He was fired Winston was never kicked off the team.

Maybe his wife told him they were having problems and fighting but didn't go into detail. None of this was clear as day public information like the Winston shit.

My comment was comparing you defending UM to us defending JW. Seems you operate by the "if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck" theory with JW. This is exactly what people are doing to UM.

I am having fun with this but yes nobody knows what UM knew. As for JW, you think he is guilty so that tells me that you do not know anything remotely close to "clear as day" information.

I think he is guilty because he keeps proving himself as a fuckup, same reason I thought Clarett was guilty of a lot of things. If Meyer was the 1 being accused of beating his wife I would feel different about it. Right now Meyer is guilty by association, he did not commit a crime, really he did nothing wrong. Lying to me in this case is acceptable because he would be crucified telling the truth because of the #metoo movement.

If this was any job and your employee's wife told your wife that they were abusive, since when is it your job to fire them for that if they are still producing and showing up to work every day, or when is it even your place to inquire about it unless it becomes a black eye on the company. In this case it did become a black eye so he was fired immediately when it did.

Just to be clear, you do not think JW is guilty because of the facts just his stupid behavior? The facts say otherwise. You can hate the process, you can hate the team, you can hate the player, you can hate the fans but the facts are black and white.

As for UM, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck! (LOL) His wife knew. Pretty sure he knew but he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Comparing regular jobs to high profile jobs where character is important is not apples to apples. If I knew Mickey Andrews were beating his wife and Bobby Bowden knew and did nothing, I would have issues with Bobby. These coaches are working with impressionable young men.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 5:35 pm

The facts aren't black and white they are his word against her word and his word is not trustworthy. That is all, do I think he should go to prison for it, I don't know enough about it to make that determination because I would not say he is guilty beyond the reasonable doubt based on what I know.

Yea his wife knew but you know how women are, she was probably afraid to say the whole story or guarding him from it because he is his longtime friend, he is his mentors grandson and his assistant coach. I bet she said something to him like they are really having problems you should talk to Zach.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 5:37 pm

Also maybe he did something beyond firing him but wanted to keep it personal rather than in the open to the public, maybe he talked to him and said WTF are you doing, I better not hear about any of this again or you are done here. We don't know and the truth may never come to light because this modern #metoo public won't allow the truth on something like this, you are automatically evil. Why didn't she just identify as a man and beat his ass if sex and gender are fluid?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2018, 7:09 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I actually think the FSU fanbase treated Fisher unfairly last year.

I defended Fisher right up until the day he left. I even defended him a little after. When I found out that he had not recruited in 2 months nor had most of his staff, I lost my shit. (because he knew he was leaving all along) You should hear what the recruits are saying. Jimbo pretty much stopped coaching in late Sept last year.

This. Sure, they were still going through the motions in practice and on gameday, but recruiting is a MAJOR part of coaching in college.

You wanna quit? Fine. You wanna runnoft in search of more cash? Fine. But while you're still here, DO THE JOB YOU ARE PAID TO DO! :mad
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 7:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:The facts aren't black and white they are his word against her word and his word is not trustworthy. That is all, do I think he should go to prison for it, I don't know enough about it to make that determination because I would not say he is guilty beyond the reasonable doubt based on what I know.

Yea his wife knew but you know how women are, she was probably afraid to say the whole story or guarding him from it because he is his longtime friend, he is his mentors grandson and his assistant coach. I bet she said something to him like they are really having problems you should talk to Zach.

Trustworthy? You do realize she lied the cops repeatedly. She told them she was drunk. She was not. She told them she was drugged. No drugs found in her system. She told them she was hit over the head. No head injuries whatsoever. Why would she make all that up. ($$$$) She even came to them and tried to settle. She had dried up jiz from another black athlete on the same shorts she was wearing. There's tons more. All holes that provide plenty of reasonable doubt. Maybe he did it but the DA knew there was no case (and not because he favors FSU athletes).

I am agreeing with you on UM. He deserves his time to explain but it looks bad.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 7:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

This. Sure, they were still going through the motions in practice and on gameday, but recruiting is a MAJOR part of coaching in college.

You wanna quit? Fine. You wanna runnoft in search of more cash? Fine. But while you're still here, DO THE JOB YOU ARE PAID TO DO! :mad

On one hand, thank you for the natty Jimbo.

One the other hand, I hope your new team never wins a game and I hope your ex wife makes her way around the A&M locker room. :facepalm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 9:49 pm

This whole thing is all about the Big 10 Network as usual with ESPN, no fucking way would have they dug into this if it was Nick Saban's assistant.

Everything with ESPN is about drama, race, money, social justice and nothing about actual sports.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 3rd, 2018, 1:28 am

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

On one hand, thank you for the natty Jimbo.

One the other hand, I hope your new team never wins a game and I hope your ex wife makes her way around the A&M locker room. :facepalm

Fuck Jimbo Fisher. I was saying last year we needed to fire him because he refused to do his job and cut the dead weight. That piece of shit stuck FSU with underperforming coaches and did not give a shit about FSU. He wants to be a legend; he'll just be a footnote in FSU head coaches and head coaches period. I respect Charlie Weis more.

As much as I'm glad we got rid of him and not having to pay him $40 million on the way out, I just can't stand him. Looking back could have won 40+ games in a row if he wasn't such a dumb piece of shit. NC State and UF 2012 never should've been losses, and 2012 should have been a cakewalk to the NCG. He was an offensive coach and he routinely put up pitiful numbers (2011 UVA, 2012 NC State, 2010 OU, probably some more). We had fucking Mark Stoops and didn't get a title out of him. I legitimately hate Texas A&M because they are delusional enough to think they're something when they're not and they make it seem like FSU doesn't have good facilities. :ays

I think the fact that he got outcoached by Dabo fuckin' Sweeney on a semi-regular basis speaks volumes about what kind of coach he is. Should've been a recruiting coordinator the whole time. Fucker nearly cost the best team in CFB history a title because he didn't realize that he needed to towel up.

Fuck Jimbo Fisher, that lazy piece of shit just stealing money for his last few months. Ironically those dumbasses at Oregon are mad at Taggart for actually doing his job until the very end "lying" to recruits and whatnot. He's a liar and a coward and an idiot.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 3rd, 2018, 1:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: He's a liar and a coward and an idiot.

I assume you mean Jimbo?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 3rd, 2018, 2:11 pm

This bitch sounds nuts to me with some of the stuff I have been seeing, also she is going to sue Ohio State and Brett McMurphy was laid off by ESPN so that is why he is digging for shit.

How the hell do you sue your husbands employer for him beating you? I am going to get a job at Walmart get married have them beat and torture me so I can sue Walmart.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 3rd, 2018, 5:57 pm

CraigKressel wrote:This bitch sounds nuts to me with some of the stuff I have been seeing, also she is going to sue Ohio State and Brett McMurphy was laid off by ESPN so that is why he is digging for shit.

How the hell do you sue your husbands employer for him beating you? I am going to get a job at Walmart get married have them beat and torture me so I can sue Walmart.

tUOS will settle out of court for $5M or some shit.

Then they will get remarried :trolldance
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 3rd, 2018, 6:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:This bitch sounds nuts to me with some of the stuff I have been seeing, also she is going to sue Ohio State and Brett McMurphy was laid off by ESPN so that is why he is digging for shit.

tUOS will settle out of court for $5M or some shit.

Then they will get remarried :trolldance

Meyer gets fired, Smith gets fired OSU loses like 20 plus million from crappy seasons plus the settlement then they get remarried.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to College Football