OSU fires WR coach for putting women in their place

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

OSU fires WR coach for putting women in their place

Postby CraigKressel » July 24th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Every woman needs a good backhand once in a while.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: OSU fires WR coach for putting women in their place

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 25th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 1st, 2018, 8:07 pm

Hope you are joking. Any man that hits a woman is a POS.

If you are serious, I hope Urban Meyer gets fired. He's getting roasted on sports talk today..... :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 1st, 2018, 8:17 pm

FSUKW wrote:Hope you are joking. Any man that hits a woman is a POS.

If you are serious, I hope Urban Meyer gets fired. He's getting roasted on sports talk today..... :ROFL2

#metoo
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 1st, 2018, 9:01 pm

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 1st, 2018, 9:01 pm

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 1st, 2018, 9:25 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 1st, 2018, 9:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:[ img ]

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm

:popcorn
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby frazier9495 » August 1st, 2018, 10:39 pm

Urban on paid leave :shocker
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 1st, 2018, 10:40 pm

frazier9495 wrote:Urban on paid leave :shocker

Well. The state of Ohio still has the Browns. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:12 am

This whole thing is such a fucking joke. That interview with that woman is hilarious, she tells his wife about it and assumes he should be the one to take action, what about the police? How about contacting the police or asking him directly or telling him directly about it instead of gossiping with his wife? Why would you put that on his friend to fire him to somehow protect you through a proxy of his wife, what could he possibly do, firing him wouldn't protect you and she didn't even know if he knew about it really.

She contradicts herself clearly she didn't want him to get fired because of the money then blames Meyer for not being in charge of it, she is a fucking adult not a kid, call the damn police and get a lawyer with all of that money that you have from his high paying football job.

Its the same thing as the Jim Jordan shit, why the fuck is an assistant coach responsible for abuse based on some locker room talk speculating if a doctor was gay coming onto adult men in an inappropriate way? Call the police and get a lawyer and quit expecting someone else to solve your problems.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:14 am

As far as lying goes no one even knows if he lied or not, and why wouldn't he lie about it, if he came out and said I knew about it, they would demand that he be fired. Not seeing how firing the coach would help the situation. 1 he is firing his longtime friend, 2. His family would not have a high level income anymore. 3. it would make the university look bad and him look bad like it is now just would have happened earlier.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 2nd, 2018, 10:56 am

I’m sure Urbie will be welcomed in the NFL next year with open arms. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 1:53 pm

CraigKressel wrote:This whole thing is such a fucking joke. That interview with that woman is hilarious, she tells his wife about it and assumes he should be the one to take action, what about the police? How about contacting the police or asking him directly or telling him directly about it instead of gossiping with his wife? Why would you put that on his friend to fire him to somehow protect you through a proxy of his wife, what could he possibly do, firing him wouldn't protect you and she didn't even know if he knew about it really.

She contradicts herself clearly she didn't want him to get fired because of the money then blames Meyer for not being in charge of it, she is a fucking adult not a kid, call the damn police and get a lawyer with all of that money that you have from his high paying football job.

Its the same thing as the Jim Jordan shit, why the fuck is an assistant coach responsible for abuse based on some locker room talk speculating if a doctor was gay coming onto adult men in an inappropriate way? Call the police and get a lawyer and quit expecting someone else to solve your problems.

You sound like every single Nole fan who defends Jameis Winston.... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 2:05 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:This whole thing is such a fucking joke. That interview with that woman is hilarious, she tells his wife about it and assumes he should be the one to take action, what about the police? How about contacting the police or asking him directly or telling him directly about it instead of gossiping with his wife? Why would you put that on his friend to fire him to somehow protect you through a proxy of his wife, what could he possibly do, firing him wouldn't protect you and she didn't even know if he knew about it really.

Somewhat similar but not the same. This was the guys wife and a family, it was indirect information how do you know what his wife told him or what he talked about? He was fired Winston was never kicked off the team.

Maybe his wife told him they were having problems and fighting but didn't go into detail. None of this was clear as day public information like the Winston shit.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2018, 2:16 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Somewhat similar but not the same. This was the guys wife and a family, it was indirect information how do you know what his wife told him or what he talked about? He was fired Winston was never kicked off the team.

Maybe his wife told him they were having problems and fighting but didn't go into detail. None of this was clear as day public information like the Winston shit.

My comment was comparing you defending UM to us defending JW. Seems you operate by the "if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck" theory with JW. This is exactly what people are doing to UM.

I am having fun with this but yes nobody knows what UM knew. As for JW, you think he is guilty so that tells me that you do not know anything remotely close to "clear as day" information.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 2:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

My comment was comparing you defending UM to us defending JW. Seems you operate by the "if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck" theory with JW. This is exactly what people are doing to UM.

I am having fun with this but yes nobody knows what UM knew. As for JW, you think he is guilty so that tells me that you do not know anything remotely close to "clear as day" information.

I think he is guilty because he keeps proving himself as a fuckup, same reason I thought Clarett was guilty of a lot of things. If Meyer was the 1 being accused of beating his wife I would feel different about it. Right now Meyer is guilty by association, he did not commit a crime, really he did nothing wrong. Lying to me in this case is acceptable because he would be crucified telling the truth because of the #metoo movement.

If this was any job and your employee's wife told your wife that they were abusive, since when is it your job to fire them for that if they are still producing and showing up to work every day, or when is it even your place to inquire about it unless it becomes a black eye on the company. In this case it did become a black eye so he was fired immediately when it did.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 2nd, 2018, 3:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

My memory isn’t the best as you well know of and seeing that I forgot how long Herban stayed at UF. But wasn’t ck and JT criticizing the everloving shit out of Fisher for not doing more and FSU for keeping Fisher?

Though it’s totallyokay for urban.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » August 2nd, 2018, 3:37 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

My memory isn’t the best as you well know of and seeing that I forgot how long Herban stayed at UF. But wasn’t ck and JT criticizing the everloving shit out of Fisher for not doing more and FSU for keeping Fisher?

Though it’s totallyokay for urban.

I didn't say shit about FSU firing Fisher, are you kidding? I did talk trash about FSU and Tallahassee police for protecting Winston though, didn't say much about Fisher.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to College Football