Who are the 3 toughest games on your schedule next year?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Who are the 3 toughest games on your schedule next year?

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2018, 9:37 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:Clemson
Notre Dame
NC State

Biggest trap game? BC it's after ND and before UF

I'm leaning toward this, mainly because those three are in consecutive weeks, and ND and NCST are on the road.

VT is at home.
We have a bye after Miami, and we have never lost in that stadium.
Da gata should be better (how could they NOT be :ROFL ), but still have some work to do.

I see no one is listing their primary rivals. Does this mean I should replace Clemson with Miami?

Then again, we're more likely to lose to NCST than Duh U... :thought

Pretty sure Free, BB and 08's were done in retaliation to my list............. :dog

I am honestly not worried about them and do not care if they are not worried about us. I worry about VT because it is game one. I worry about Clemson because of the obvious and I worry about ND because I do not follow them too close to know what to expect.

List could look different a few weeks into season.

I actually laughed at your list. Especially since you mentioned two teams we kicked the shit out of. :lolthumb

2018 = 2017

???

:ROFL2

Really :ROFL

How much did FSU pay UL Monroe to get a wednesday afternoon bowl game that no one gave a shit about? :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 20th, 2018, 10:13 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:Clemson
Notre Dame
NC State

Biggest trap game? BC it's after ND and before UF

I'm leaning toward this, mainly because those three are in consecutive weeks, and ND and NCST are on the road.

VT is at home.
We have a bye after Miami, and we have never lost in that stadium.
Da gata should be better (how could they NOT be :ROFL ), but still have some work to do.

I see no one is listing their primary rivals. Does this mean I should replace Clemson with Miami?

Then again, we're more likely to lose to NCST than Duh U... :thought

Pretty sure Free, BB and 08's were done in retaliation to my list............. :dog

I am honestly not worried about them and do not care if they are not worried about us. I worry about VT because it is game one. I worry about Clemson because of the obvious and I worry about ND because I do not follow them too close to know what to expect.

List could look different a few weeks into season.

I actually laughed at your list. Especially since you mentioned two teams we kicked the shit out of. :lolthumb

2018 = 2017

???

:ROFL2

Really :ROFL

How much did FSU pay UL Monroe to get a wednesday afternoon bowl game that no one gave a shit about? :dog

Dumb reply is dumb and not relevant!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Spoiler:
Liberal deflection alert :aup
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 20th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Wow is all I have.

The hypocrisy is ripe with you and you still have no idea what a deflection is even though you should since you just did it two posts ago.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2018, 10:51 pm

FSUKW wrote:Wow is all I have.

The hypocrisy is ripe with you and you still have no idea what a deflection is even though you should since you just did it two posts ago.

Ha Ha says the idiot criminole fan whose team won 5 games this year and you go around claiming every other team sucks. Fucking liberal.

:eb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 20th, 2018, 11:01 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Ha Ha says the idiot criminole fan whose team won 5 games this year and you go around claiming every other team sucks. Fucking liberal.

Hey you dumb mother fucker (I mean this literally, you are an idiot). Thread is about next season, you stupid fuck (again, please take this in the literal sense)............... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 21st, 2018, 12:30 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Hey you dumb mother fucker (I mean this literally, you are an idiot). Thread is about next season, you stupid fuck (again, please take this in the literal sense)............... :2thumbs

:eb Stop ruining the board with your liberalism. Crybaby.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 21st, 2018, 2:01 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Leave NiggerDick alone. He has PTSD because of how FSU crushed his soul the past decade. And when FSU didn't, Pitt, Clemshit, and Wisconsin did. :sadyes
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 21st, 2018, 2:01 am

Ok Corky....... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 21st, 2018, 2:22 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Leave NiggerDick alone. He has PTSD because of how FSU crushed his soul the past decade. And when FSU didn't, Pitt, Clemshit, and Wisconsin did. :sadyes

Yep, I am just having fun. He is extremely dumb though.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 23rd, 2018, 10:00 pm

Washington
Washington State
UCLA
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby SmithsAUFan » February 7th, 2018, 10:26 pm

Got bama and Washington who are for sure playoff contenders and Georgia who will likely finish top 10. Georgia lost a lot so I don't think they will be as good as last season.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby failureofafriend » February 9th, 2018, 4:32 pm

I think we will be fine offensively. Same QB (but no longer a TF), mostly the same line, mostly the same receivers. Wynn will be a big loss at LT, but Andrew Thomas started all season as a TF at RT and is going to be fine there. We have stacked up on the line these last 2 cycles. I think Isaiah Wilson will be well equipped to take over the other OT spot. I wouldn't be shocked in Salyer challenges Kindley and Cleveland for RG, but I think Mays redshirts.

We did lose the 2nd and 3rd leading rushers in UGA history, but Chubb hasn't been the same since the injury at Tenn (Michel was underutilized IMO), and young guys tend to do well in that position as long as they can block. I think we will be fine with Swift, Holyfield, Zamir White, James Cook, and Brian Herrian.

Defensively is where we are losing a lot. Luckily, nobody else in the SEC East has an offense (except Mizzou which doesn't play defense). We have recruited extremely well the last couple years on defense under Smart. We should be able to repeat last season's regular season (beat everyone but AU) based on schedule alone, and by the SEC Championship game the young guys will have an entire season under their belt.
failureofafriend

Team Logo:
Atlanta Braves

Previous

Return to College Football