FSU Coaching Staff

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: FSU Coaching Staff

Postby FSUKW » January 26th, 2018, 11:57 pm

08GatorBait wrote:In the end. All I am saying is simple. In my opinion of course!

Ok - now I respect you....... :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 3:26 am

Lol. Fair enough.

Both staff's have questions, but neither are bad. My opinion is honestly I think FSU could have done better. Top ten job. It's not nearly as bad as UF's last two staff's, just don't know that Taggart is a great coach. He can be. Time will tell. I really thought you guys should have gone after Campbell or Kiffin. Kiffin at FSU...fuck that would have been scary(I wanted him at UF as well)
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » January 27th, 2018, 3:35 am

08GatorBait wrote:Lol. Fair enough.

Both staff's have questions, but neither are bad. My opinion is honestly I think FSU could have done better. Top ten job. It's not nearly as bad as UF's last two staff's, just don't know that Taggart is a great coach. He can be. Time will tell. I really thought you guys should have gone after Campbell or Kiffin. Kiffin at FSU...fuck that would have been scary(I wanted him at UF as well)

Well truth be told, I thought the guy that would follow Bobby Bowden would have been a better candidate and not a first timer but it worked out.

Bell cannot be any worse than Jimbo was in the end and WT will call his own plays at first.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 3:41 am

Well Taggart is calling plays isn't he? He did a good job once he had Flowers at USF and well at Oregon in that regard. His name was hot. Not like it was left field hire no one expected. I just don't know he did enough for the FSU job. Just like Mac didn't do enough for the UF job. Maybe that's just how the coaching World is now. Tenn hired Pruitt. Georgia Smart. Big schools aren't chasing names anymore it seems. We got lucky our AD knew Mullen or we ended up with Norvell probably. So hard to pull a guy like Patterson or Peterson now.

All I know is. Whoever takes that risk with Kiffin...is going to win titles. That guy is a monster waiting in the closet to strike.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » January 27th, 2018, 3:49 am

08GatorBait wrote:Well Taggart is calling plays isn't he? He did a good job once he had Flowers at USF and well at Oregon in that regard. His name was hot. Not like it was left field hire no one expected. I just don't know he did enough for the FSU job. Just like Mac didn't do enough for the UF job. Maybe that's just how the coaching World is now. Tenn hired Pruitt. Georgia Smart. Big schools aren't chasing names anymore it seems. We got lucky our AD knew Mullen or we ended up with Norvell probably. So hard to pull a guy like Patterson or Peterson now.

All I know is. Whoever takes that risk with Kiffin...is going to win titles. That guy is a monster waiting in the closet to strike.

Kiffen is too risky. At worst, it seems his hire would come with a pending NCAA investigation. At best, he probably knocks up a hooker.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 7:08 am

FSUKW wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Well Taggart is calling plays isn't he? He did a good job once he had Flowers at USF and well at Oregon in that regard. His name was hot. Not like it was left field hire no one expected. I just don't know he did enough for the FSU job. Just like Mac didn't do enough for the UF job. Maybe that's just how the coaching World is now. Tenn hired Pruitt. Georgia Smart. Big schools aren't chasing names anymore it seems. We got lucky our AD knew Mullen or we ended up with Norvell probably. So hard to pull a guy like Patterson or Peterson now.

Kiffen is too risky. At worst, it seems his hire would come with a pending NCAA investigation. At best, he probably knocks up a hooker.

His work in one year at FAU was insane. Guy has created his own unique offense and it's lights out. I think being under Saban he learned structure more. I would take a risk on him in a second. The reward could be incredible.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 9:19 am

Any worries on your new DC and the Michigan State scandal?
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 27th, 2018, 3:56 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Any worries on your new DC and the Michigan State scandal?

I think it all took place before he got to MSU, didn't it? So I think he's safe.
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FSUKW » January 27th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:

I think it all took place before he got to MSU, didn't it? So I think he's safe.

I don't know when it happened, but he was there for the last 11 years.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 5:30 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:

No clue haven't caught up to all that happened. He's been at Michigan State since 2007. Not sure when the allegations are said to have taken place.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 27th, 2018, 6:09 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

No clue haven't caught up to all that happened. He's been at Michigan State since 2007. Not sure when the allegations are said to have taken place.

I will look into it, but I think this is all about that Nassar dude fingering 12 year old girls in the 90s so Barnett should be ok, but who knows with this kind of shit
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby 08GatorBait » January 27th, 2018, 10:42 pm

Izzo and Dan had to make public statements of no knowledge. Apparently there are allegations of more than just gymnastics it seems.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 27th, 2018, 11:29 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Izzo and Dan had to make public statements of no knowledge. Apparently there are allegations of more than just gymnastics it seems.

Everyone already knew of the 3 football players because of last off-season
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby 08GatorBait » January 28th, 2018, 10:04 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Izzo and Dan had to make public statements of no knowledge. Apparently there are allegations of more than just gymnastics it seems.

Everyone already knew of the 3 football players because of last off-season

OTL report I watched said he handled cases "in house"

Which...isn't good for Mark. I would say his job is on the line soon. These kind of allegations mean the guy in charge is always fucked.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby frazier9495 » February 20th, 2018, 1:23 am

FSUKW wrote:Craig Kuligowski, A DC who laterally changes jobs every 24 months and never actually played football.

:biglol

frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby FSUKW » February 20th, 2018, 8:07 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Craig Kuligowski, A DC who laterally changes jobs every 24 months and never actually played football.

FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 20th, 2018, 8:41 pm

:biglol @ :biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous