FSU Coaching Staff

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: FSU Coaching Staff

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2018, 9:39 pm

mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:Free still mad that his team choked hard to end the season?

Naw bro. We Gucci in the 305. Feel me?

You sure because you seen jelly of FSU right now

Its trash talk virgin boy. Cant handle it? Step out like Fsukw does :rockin

What does "step out" mean? I can only assume it means some type of Miamidomination type of "timeshare ownership" we have of you since you are "jelly" and I can clearly "handle it".

mrfreethenewMD........ :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 17th, 2018, 9:51 pm

mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Miami win the ACC yet?
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby mrfree » January 17th, 2018, 9:53 pm

FSUKW wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

What does "step out" mean? I can only assume it means some type of Miamidomination type of "timeshare ownership" we have of you since you are "jelly" and I can clearly "handle it".

You cant resist :rockin my nigga
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » January 17th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Miami win the ACC yet?

Miami is above winning the ACC hombre
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 17th, 2018, 10:03 pm

mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Miami win the ACC yet?

Clearly winning anything is above Miami
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 17th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Miami win the ACC yet?

Clearly winning anything is above Miami

They won a lot when they played UCF-caliber schedules, bro! It's all abou da :miami, boi!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 17th, 2018, 11:19 pm

FSUKW wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Not really. MD posts more when scUM is garbage and losing. mrfree posts when scUM is garbage and at least winning 10 games... their greatest season in the past decade.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 17th, 2018, 11:22 pm

mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
mrfree wrote:

Miami win the ACC yet?

I laffed but y'all ain't Bama :nuhuh
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » January 17th, 2018, 11:29 pm

So let's look at the staff

Walt Bell - His offense was 120th in YPG in the country last year. 96th in YPG in 2016. The year before he got there, they were 87th. - Wow...Doug Nuss 2.0 over there

David Kelly - a 61 year old WR coach who hasn't coached in 7 years. Maybe he can recruit well. Not sure how you can spin this into a good thing though. They were forced to settle for him because their own alum turned them down to stay at an in-conference rival. He does have experience with Taggart and recruiting in Florida, so at least he can help with recruiting.

Hired Michigan's Oline coach, who's offensive line was 114th in sacks given up this season.

I asked a FSU fan today about it and his face said it all..this staff doesn't look FSU worthy. Just like Mac's staff in 2014. Looks like they have some recruiters, but you have to have good coaching as well. Don't know if they have that outside of a few positions.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2018, 11:46 pm

08GatorBait wrote:So let's look at the staff

Walt Bell - His offense was 120th in YPG in the country last year. 96th in YPG in 2016. The year before he got there, they were 87th. - Wow...Doug Nuss 2.0 over there

David Kelly - a 61 year old WR coach who hasn't coached in 7 years. Maybe he can recruit well. Not sure how you can spin this into a good thing though. They were forced to settle for him because their own alum turned them down to stay at an in-conference rival. He does have experience with Taggart and recruiting in Florida, so at least he can help with recruiting.

Hired Michigan's Oline coach, who's offensive line was 114th in sacks given up this season.

I asked a FSU fan today about it and his face said it all..this staff doesn't look FSU worthy. Just like Mac's staff in 2014. Looks like they have some recruiters, but you have to have good coaching as well. Don't know if they have that outside of a few positions.

Was Jimbo FSU worthy prior to his hire?

Was Pruitt?

Were any of them?

I don't know much about Bell, but the reading has led to dept at QB discussion. Also - WT calls plays so not too worried yet.

http://www.umterps.com/ViewArticle.dbml ... =210593996
Last edited by FSUKW on January 18th, 2018, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » January 17th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Will you say its underwhelming?
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2018, 11:50 pm

mrfree wrote:

Will you say its underwhelming?

He said Chip Kelly was the next coach. Book it!! Per his sources. Car on the way to Ocala to get him and everything....... :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 18th, 2018, 1:09 am

Notice the deflection?

It's because he knows the staff is not good, and can't defend the hiring's so far.

Least we got a proven head coach that won at the worst program in the SEC during the best period in history of the SEC West. They got a coach with a below .500 record, and who sucked at recruiting everywhere but Oregon(Levitt actually recruited BETTER than him at the same position on average). Now that Cristobal isn't there, I bet his recruiting won't be as impressive as it's said to be because of one good year at Oregon.

Basically. Power is swinging back to UF. This rivalry has a lot of weird streaks in it. Can't wait for ours to start, soon.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2018, 1:14 am

08GatorBait wrote:Notice the deflection?

It's because he knows the staff is not good, and can't defend the hiring's so far.

Least we got a proven head coach that won at the worst program in the SEC during the best period in history of the SEC West. They got a coach with a below .500 record, and who sucked at recruiting everywhere but Oregon(Levitt actually recruited BETTER than him at the same position on average). Now that Cristobal isn't there, I bet his recruiting won't be as impressive as it's said to be because of one good year at Oregon.

Basically. Power is swinging back to UF. This rivalry has a lot of weird streaks in it. Can't wait for ours to start, soon.

Sorry, I cannot take you serious. Power has not shifted anywhere. UF will suck just as much next year as it ever has.

Try reading up a little. We are loaded with recruiters.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » January 18th, 2018, 1:18 am

You fail to realize Taggart is calling the offense and not Bell, right? Also ignore the fact that Maryland doesn't have a QB anywhere near as talented as Francois.

Kelly hasn't coached in 7 years? Interesting because he was coaching CFL in 2014 as a RB coach.

Michigan ranked 91st in tackle of loss allowed...FsU was 117th and UFelon's OL coach had his team at 109th.

Sacks allowed? Michigan 110...UF's OL coach? 112
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby 08GatorBait » January 18th, 2018, 1:37 am

FSUKW wrote:

Sorry, I cannot take you serious. Power has not shifted anywhere. UF will suck just as much next year as it ever has.

Can't take serious? Your staff is insanely overwhelming. It's a joke in most places. 120th. Your offensive cord's offenses ranking last year. You do know it takes more than recruiting, correct? See Texas. You have three good coaches on that staff, and a bunch of average. Including a very average head coach.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » January 18th, 2018, 1:44 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:

You fail to realize Taggart is calling the offense and not Bell, right? Also ignore the fact that Maryland doesn't have a QB anywhere near as talented as Francois.

Kelly hasn't coached in 7 years? Interesting because he was coaching CFL in 2014 as a RB coach.

Michigan ranked 91st in tackle of loss allowed...FsU was 117th and UFelon's OL coach had his team at 109th.

Sacks allowed? Michigan 110...UF's OL coach? 112

Canadian football league...LOLOLOLOLOL. Okay then. Kind of proves how bad he is.

13 36 264 2.77 - Michigan's allowed sacks per game

Miss State ranked sixth in the nation in sacks allowed fuck tard.

Maybe you should try research before you speak. So much for taking me seriously. You can't even post real stats. UF hired Hav, the guy who coached the line for the 2006 title team. Also improved Miss State's line massively. Our Oline coach is far, far better than yours. As is our WR coach(see his NFL players including Harvin, OBJ, etc), our TE coach, our QB coach, our head coach, our RB coach, and our DLine coach is a draw. LB coach you may have us beat, secondary not sure on yours ours is decent.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/ ... eam/468/p1
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2018, 1:45 am

08GatorBait wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Can't take serious? Your staff is insanely overwhelming. It's a joke in most places. 120th. Your offensive cord's offenses ranking last year. You do know it takes more than recruiting, correct? See Texas. You have three good coaches on that staff, and a bunch of average. Including a very average head coach.

Yes, can’t take serious! I’m not trying to convince you of anything. You are trying to convince me on top of making dumb claims about UF being better. You even said I deflected when I addressed our OC and even provided a link.

UF couldn’t beat our worst team in 40 years. I am not worried at all about UF. Miami is rising faster than UF and worries me waaaay more.

At bthe end of the day, all I can do is :biglol at your comments.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 18th, 2018, 1:45 am

You should keep up with who UF hired before trying to argue. Brad Davis is at Tenn. Let's keep up with the times hombre.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » January 18th, 2018, 1:47 am

FSUKW wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Yes, can’t take serious! I’m not trying to convince you of anything. You are trying to convince me on top of making dumb claims about UF being better. You even said I deflected when I addressed our OC and even provided a link.

UF couldn’t beat our worst team in 40 years. I am not worried at all about UF. Miami is rising faster than UF and worries me waaaay more.

At bthe end of the day, all I can do is :biglol at your comments.

Your worst team matched against our worst team. Not really impressive. Ours also had 33 players out, including 12 starters and our coach was fired. Notice a difference in what's on the field. Yes. UF will be better than FSU in two years. Your staff is just bad. Recruiting won't save poor development and a questionable head coach. FSU lost Jimbo, now it's going to be a few bad years before you hire a coach worth a top ten job like FSU.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

PreviousNext

Return to College Football