UGA is doing great

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: UGA is doing great

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 22nd, 2017, 10:37 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU fans cry about losing their QB. We lost Walton early in the season. And lost Herndon against PITT and AR-15 wasn't healthy all year long with hammy issues. Yet with a UCF caliber starting QB we still own FSU. :2thumbs

A QB is more important than a running back.
You're crying about hamstring issues? Dalvin Cook lit you up with a bad hamstring.
You're FSU's bitch. One win in the last eight years proves that. And you still needed a miracle against this terrible FSU team. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » December 22nd, 2017, 11:38 pm

32-30
24-20
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » December 22nd, 2017, 11:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
mrfree wrote:You are right. We were shit those years. We couldn't recruit with fsu. You guys were having top 5 classes.

Which brings me to your "no qb" statement. With those vaunted recruiting classes..there is no way one player should be that much of a difference. Fsu should be above that but they fell apart. Your team quit. Just like those miami teams. Better hope Willie changes that

"Were" shit. :biglol Dude, you are shit. You are 2015 UF. 10 wins, still terrible.

Getting your 2nd and 3rd string QBs kicked off the team will kill the depth. Malik Henry and Deandre Johnson should have been ahead of Blackman. Also the coaching staff sucks and the head coach stopped trying early on in the year. Our defense has been terribly coached for years, and when your offense doesn't have a leader, your defense can't make plays, and you have no confidence or momentum, it's hard to win.

The season would look very different if the Alabama and Delaware State game dates were switched.

If FSU fell apart and quit like you claim it did, they wouldn't have gone 4-1 in their last 5 games. They fell apart against BC, but that's it.

End of the day. You are what your record says. And it says you are a fan of 6 win team talking trash to a fan of team of a 10 win team that beat your team in their own stadium with those top 5 classes. Thats being delusional. You sound like cane fans from golden era. Making excuses about everything and bringing up the past. Have a nice slice of humble pie and and have a nice fucking offseason getting out recruited by richt .

:2thumbs
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 23rd, 2017, 1:00 am

1 good year and Miami fans acting like they weren't bad for years while some FSU fans act like we weren't mediocre this year with a coach that checked out early in the year :dog
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FSUKW » December 23rd, 2017, 3:39 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:1 good year and Miami fans acting like they weren't bad for years while some FSU fans act like we weren't mediocre this year with a coach that checked out early in the year :dog

Well, I didn't wear 10 win seasons and playing in the Orange Bowl on my sleeve like they are. Hell we did both last year, we didn't throw it in their face.

We do throw the rivalry game result in each others face. I have no problems with that.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 23rd, 2017, 3:41 am

mrfree wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
mrfree wrote:You are right. We were shit those years. We couldn't recruit with fsu. You guys were having top 5 classes.

Which brings me to your "no qb" statement. With those vaunted recruiting classes..there is no way one player should be that much of a difference. Fsu should be above that but they fell apart. Your team quit. Just like those miami teams. Better hope Willie changes that

"Were" shit. :biglol Dude, you are shit. You are 2015 UF. 10 wins, still terrible.

Getting your 2nd and 3rd string QBs kicked off the team will kill the depth. Malik Henry and Deandre Johnson should have been ahead of Blackman. Also the coaching staff sucks and the head coach stopped trying early on in the year. Our defense has been terribly coached for years, and when your offense doesn't have a leader, your defense can't make plays, and you have no confidence or momentum, it's hard to win.

The season would look very different if the Alabama and Delaware State game dates were switched.

If FSU fell apart and quit like you claim it did, they wouldn't have gone 4-1 in their last 5 games. They fell apart against BC, but that's it.

End of the day. You are what your record says. And it says you are a fan of 6 win team talking trash to a fan of team of a 10 win team that beat your team in their own stadium with those top 5 classes. Thats being delusional. You sound like cane fans from golden era. Making excuses about everything and bringing up the past. Have a nice slice of humble pie and and have a nice fucking offseason getting out recruited by richt .

:2thumbs

I am a still willing to bet. Feb is a long way away. Hell we currently have a higher star rating as it is now on Rivals. Nothing wrong with Quality over Quantity.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 23rd, 2017, 3:43 am

FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:1 good year and Miami fans acting like they weren't bad for years while some FSU fans act like we weren't mediocre this year with a coach that checked out early in the year :dog

Well, I didn't wear 10 win seasons and playing in the Orange Bowl on my sleeve like they are. Hell we did both last year, we didn't throw it in their face.

We do throw the rivalry game result in each others face. I have no problems with that.

1 good year in the last 13 and it's too bad they end it with a 3 game losing streak :dog
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 23rd, 2017, 9:53 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

1 good year in the last 13 and it's too bad they end it with a 3 game losing streak :dog

The game hasn't been played yet. I'm still very impressed with CMR getting 10 wins with Rosier at QB. I'm going to say the same thing I said going into 2018 that I said going into this past season. Need a QB.

It is funny seeing a dumbass criminole fans having to start a thread mentioning another program to talk shit about Miami. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » December 23rd, 2017, 12:58 pm

Man its your boys that started it and are all mean :cry
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 23rd, 2017, 3:30 pm

Sounds like you guys have a lot of Smartophobia.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » December 23rd, 2017, 3:32 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Sounds like you guys have a lot of Smartophobia.

Yep..we are all fucked :mad
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 2nd, 2018, 7:31 pm

Kirby Smart in Year 2 > Mark Richt's entire HC career.
10-0 to 10-3 :ROFL :ROFL
October came late this season. :yes
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 2nd, 2018, 9:49 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Kirby Smart in Year 2 > Mark Richt's entire HC career.

Yeah, but UGA doesn't have a turnover chain. That's why they can't get any croots. :milkshake

Miami goes for 4 straight against LSwho in exactly 9 months! :rockin

When was the last time FSU lost 4 straight? Sometime in the early 80's, maybe? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 2nd, 2018, 10:14 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Kirby Smart in Year 2 > Mark Richt's entire HC career.

Yeah, but UGA doesn't have a turnover chain. That's why they can't get any croots. :milkshake

Miami goes for 4 straight against LSwho in exactly 9 months! :rockin

When was the last time FSU lost 4 straight? Sometime in the early 80's, maybe? :dunno

And FSU has a string of coaches whose wives suck nigger dick.

FSU fans having to use another teams success to talk shit because their own team sucks nigger dick.

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » January 2nd, 2018, 11:02 pm

You guys are mean
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2018, 3:25 am

mrfree wrote:You guys are mean

Don't mind blue. He's just deflecting again.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 3rd, 2018, 6:10 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Without Richt.

12-1
Playoff berth
First conference championship since... 2007? 2005?
#1 recruiting class so far according to 247.

Meanwhile :miami is getting shit on by 4-7 Pitt and Clemson. :dog

Smart has literally copied everything from Saban. Including practice soundtrack. It's a smart move, but I wonder is Smart is even adding his own twist. He uses the same promotions, same gloves with the same words on them, same motto...like he literally just did what Saban does.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2018, 7:29 pm

08GatorBait wrote:

12-1
Playoff berth

Smart has literally copied everything from Saban. Including practice soundtrack. It's a smart move, but I wonder is Smart is even adding his own twist. He uses the same promotions, same gloves with the same words on them, same motto...like he literally just did what Saban does.

If it ain't broke...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 3rd, 2018, 8:44 pm

08GatorBait wrote:

12-1
Playoff berth

Now I get how Auburn beat both of them.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 10th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Damn, Richt really blows. https://www.sbnation.com/college-footba ... e-fsu-2018
Georgia turns into a world-beater, especially in recruiting, quickly after Richt leaves. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to College Football