What are your thoughts on players skipping bowl game?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: What are your thoughts on players skipping bowl game?

Postby Jezter13 » December 28th, 2019, 8:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Anyone that thinks these kids should be forced to play a game while their livelihoods are on the line are fucking useless humans.

Instead of bitching about this why not force the ncaa to break its archaic system from 1920 that has, essentially, kept indentured servitude.

If you believe in any form of free market than you know that this system is antiquated and much closer to economic fascism.

So, stop with the nonsense and be happy these kids get their shots at the pros instead of wasting time in the toilet bowl games.

So the kids should go from "indentured servitude" to "slavery?" :thought

Yeah, people should get paid for working more hours than they actually worked. Contracts are meaningless. Paint the house? Only paint 12/13ths of it and expect 100% of the pay for the job. Free market, y'all. :crazy

I can see why you got your degree from the School of Hard Knocks. :dog

These kids are actually in both.

These kids are not allowed to have jobs and work harder than rest of the little computer nerds on campus. By far.

The NFL and their rules make it Impossible for the kids to earn real money and instead have to act like "students" all the same time trying to get and attain their dreams. Possibly making the nfl.

Wasting a game and possibly getting injured in a meaningless bowl game? Fuck that. And fuck the faggots, like you, that believe their degree has value over these kids lives.

Go step up to Akers and call him all the names you do here. See if your bravado can stare him in the eyes, faggot.

You won't. Because you are a pussy. Like the rest of the dumb asses that bitch about these kids playing for free and feeling the need to protect their assets. Their body.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » December 28th, 2019, 8:20 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Anyone that thinks these kids should be forced to play a game while their livelihoods are on the line are fucking useless humans.

Instead of bitching about this why not force the ncaa to break its archaic system from 1920 that has, essentially, kept indentured servitude.

If you believe in any form of free market than you know that this system is antiquated and much closer to economic fascism.

So, stop with the nonsense and be happy these kids get their shots at the pros instead of wasting time in the toilet bowl games.

Cry me a fucking river!!!

Your Piece of Shit coach just left his job, prior to their bowl game, to coach the team you like.

Do you not see the stupidity in your stance?

Grown men can leave their kids and schools without penalties but If a kid wants to do the same; the dumb fans throw a hissy fit.

Emotionally crippled.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 29th, 2019, 1:12 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Yeah, people should get paid for working more hours than they actually worked. Contracts are meaningless. Paint the house? Only paint 12/13ths of it and expect 100% of the pay for the job. Free market, y'all. :crazy

These kids are not allowed to have jobs and work harder than rest of the little computer nerds on campus. By far.

The NFL and their rules make it Impossible for the kids to earn real money and instead have to act like "students" all the same time trying to get and attain their dreams. Possibly making the nfl.

Wasting a game and possibly getting injured in a meaningless bowl game? Fuck that. And fuck the faggots, like you, that believe their degree has value over these kids lives.

Go step up to Akers and call him all the names you do here. See if your bravado can stare him in the eyes, faggot.

You won't. Because you are a pussy. Like the rest of the dumb asses that bitch about these kids playing for free and feeling the need to protect their assets. Their body.

Looks like I touched a nerve. What a baby you are.

"Somebody called me out for being stupid. :eb Ur a pussy fag! :eb"

I didn't know players were risking their lives playing football. :dog I mean yeah, negligence and poor hydration can kill players, but that's pretty rare. If you'd ever been on a college campus, you'd know that the players are taken care of. They don't leave college in debt like a lot of students, but I wouldn't expect a mental midget like you to realize that.

I'd tell Akers in person that he was a pussy. If he chimped out and punched me or whatever you think he might do, then he'd hurt his career and I'd make a ton of cash. He'd probably chicken out because he might hurt his hand. Think, McFly. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 29th, 2019, 1:18 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Your Piece of Shit coach just left his job, prior to their bowl game, to coach the team you like.

Grown men can leave their kids and schools without penalties but If a kid wants to do the same; the dumb fans throw a hissy fit.

Emotionally crippled.

Do you whine this much in real life? You must be a joy to be around.

I left a job 18 months ago for better opportunity and more money. You are an idiot comparing a job to a student athlete on a scholarship. It’s college football. I don’t give a shit about the NFL.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2019, 5:29 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I didn't know players were risking their lives playing football. :dog I mean yeah, negligence and poor hydration can kill players, but that's pretty rare. If you'd ever been on a college campus, you'd know that the players are taken care of. They don't leave college in debt like a lot of students, but I wouldn't expect a mental midget like you to realize that.

I'd tell Akers in person that he was a pussy. If he chimped out and punched me or whatever you think he might do, then he'd hurt his career and I'd make a ton of cash. He'd probably chicken out because he might hurt his hand. Think, McFly. :lolthumb

Nope, no nerve.

You're just another imbecile that likes to act like a man behind a screen.

It's funny is all.

And their lives, specifically football players, are ruined every day from playing. And having to read your feminine whining about how angry you are that they won't take the chance to permanently injure themselves and or lose their drsft position irks you just shows how dumb the typical fan is.

And you're pretty fucking dumb.

And no. After Akers or any non flaming homo that you would never dare to step to, was done beating your pansy ass there'd be no lawsuit. Because men....oh, wait my mistake. You are a fag and would definitely go to the police like the bitch you are and file a report. That's exactly what a faggot would do and you stated it.

Well, at least we know you're half the man your momma is.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2019, 5:32 am

FSUKW wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Emotionally crippled.

Do you whine this much in real life? You must be a joy to be around.

I left a job 18 months ago for better opportunity and more money. You are an idiot comparing a job to a student athlete on a scholarship. It’s college football. I don’t give a shit about the NFL.

Who is whining?

Who is speaking of the nfl?

Stick to the topic.

Why can coaches leave teams, while making millions, without penalty? Why are kids, whom like coaches have a contract, held to a stricter rule as well as not being paid?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 1st, 2020, 3:35 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Nope, no nerve.

It's funny is all.

And their lives, specifically football players, are ruined every day from playing. And having to read your feminine whining about how angry you are that they won't take the chance to permanently injure themselves and or lose their drsft position irks you just shows how dumb the typical fan is.

And no. After Akers or any non flaming homo that you would never dare to step to, was done beating your pansy ass there'd be no lawsuit. Because men....oh, wait my mistake. You are a fag and would definitely go to the police like the bitch you are and file a report. That's exactly what a faggot would do and you stated it.

Hmmm... File a lawsuit and get lots of money or try to fight a ripped freak in his early 20s... Yeah, pretty sure the money is the smarter option. I mean most college players wouldn't want to get into a fight with Akers and they're in better shape than I'm in. As I said, if he were stupid enough to throw punches because I called him a pussy for quitting on his team, he'd be getting hurt worse. If you think he'd kill me, he'd be imprisoned for second-degree murder. Sounds like a stupid thing to do, but you obviously think Akers is smart for bitching out of a "meaningless" bowl game instead of a regular season game. Actually, Akers hurting me would mean I'm more of a man than him: willing to risk getting hurt in something I believe in to get money instead of bitching out because "I might get hurt."

Yes, I didn't hit a nerve but you repeatedly use feminine, homo, and faggot/fag as insults. :lolthumb When was the last time you visited reality or weren't in complete denial? I'd call you a moron in person, too, but I'm sure you're much less intimidating than Akers, so it would still be a "faggot pansy feminine" thing to do. :dog You seem to talk about dudes being gay a lot. Are you in the closet or something?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 1st, 2020, 5:26 am

Back to the OP

I’m still cool with it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » January 1st, 2020, 5:47 pm

Georgia will have like 13 dudes out tonight. Bowl games are shit outside of the Playoffs. Why play? When you recruit 5-stars that are high projected dudes in the draft, it's absolutely a business decision. If you're not playing for a legitimate championship, it doesn't make much sense to play in a meaningless bowl in this era.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » January 2nd, 2020, 5:12 pm

I’m still against this. Why play any games as soon as you make Mel kipers big board :dunno
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2020, 4:30 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’m still against this. Why play any games as soon as you make Mel kipers big board :dunno

What are your thoughts on RB coach David Johnson? :milkshake
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 3rd, 2020, 10:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Nope, no nerve.

It's funny is all.

Hmmm... File a lawsuit and get lots of money or try to fight a ripped freak in his early 20s... Yeah, pretty sure the money is the smarter option. I mean most college players wouldn't want to get into a fight with Akers and they're in better shape than I'm in. As I said, if he were stupid enough to throw punches because I called him a pussy for quitting on his team, he'd be getting hurt worse. If you think he'd kill me, he'd be imprisoned for second-degree murder. Sounds like a stupid thing to do, but you obviously think Akers is smart for bitching out of a "meaningless" bowl game instead of a regular season game. Actually, Akers hurting me would mean I'm more of a man than him: willing to risk getting hurt in something I believe in to get money instead of bitching out because "I might get hurt."

Yes, I didn't hit a nerve but you repeatedly use feminine, homo, and faggot/fag as insults. :lolthumb When was the last time you visited reality or weren't in complete denial? I'd call you a moron in person, too, but I'm sure you're much less intimidating than Akers, so it would still be a "faggot pansy feminine" thing to do. :dog You seem to talk about dudes being gay a lot. Are you in the closet or something?

Only a fag would sit behind a screen and act all manly just to turn around and say "I'd sue him".

You're everything wrong with today's society. Keyboard cowboys. Aka faggots.

Yous a big man when you can hide. If you had any bit of testicular fortitude? You'd take the potential beating you'd deserve for calling someone whet you did, as the fag behind a monitor, to their face.

I call it like I see it

And no, he played the regular season because it's the playoffs. Potentially ruining someone else's season while also gaining game film.

So, faggot, shut the fuck up and either go be the big man you claim or stop the flaming out behind the monitor.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » January 3rd, 2020, 10:18 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’m still against this. Why play any games as soon as you make Mel kipers big board :dunno

No one cares about mel yapper.

Fucking moron had QB's like Brad Kaaya, Winston, and Ponder rated as first round picks at any given time.

Shitty players like Vernon Gholston he said should be the first overall pick.

Only people that listen to he or that other talker are idiots, always have been. It's a reason they don't work for nfl teams.

And, if a player like Tua this year or Avatar kid from Clemson decided to sit and protect their assets? It's called intelligent. Ask Tua right now if he thinks that would have been the smarter move. Think Bosa was dumb?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2020, 10:23 am

I never said anyone was dumb... I just don’t like this. How many games should a player like Clowney play? 1 game in college? Should he sit out his senior year in high school and just work out for 3 years until NFL eligible? You either play the fucking game you’re getting a free ride scholarship for or you don’t get a scholarship. Fuck this pussy shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to College Football