Taggert to fsu

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Taggert to fsu

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 11th, 2017, 8:14 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Looks like Charles Kelly may be headed to LOLorado St to be DC.

Colorado State: Sources tell FootballScoop former Florida State defensive coordinator Charles Kelly is a candidate for the Rams’ defensive coordinator job. We’re told he’s interviewing today with Mike Bobo.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Best of luck to him. Although he wasn't a good DC at FSU, he was a good guy. Same with Trickett. The guys at Seminole Barber had nothing bad to say about them.

:iwaf
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 11th, 2017, 9:08 pm

I would have been fine with Kelly staying in a smaller role, but I wish him luck
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby 08GatorBait » December 11th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:His great recruiting seems to be a myth from hype machines..

[ img ]

:thought

Nice chart!

Oregon had top 5 class until commits started to decommit. It's still Top 10 right now yet you show them 3rd in their conference when they are out recruiting the entire conference.

Only shows 2017 for Oregon. Taggart was only on board for 2 months of that class.

2018 was Oregon's best class ever. Even better than the best class Chip Kelly could buy. Terrible recruiter, obviously. :lolthumb

Leavitt and Petrino are pretty good recruiters as well. And it's pretty likely Leavitt will be at FSU this time next week.

Leavitt is a strong recruiter for sure. Petrino is a meh recruiter he is more on the stud developer side outside of WR's which he gets in swarms lol. Fact is..Taggart hasn't really been impressive recruiting. I heard he was and assumed, but the numbers show he isn't as outstanding as some seem to think. This class was great for Oregon, but I think Cristobal has a whole lot to do with that. Dude is a monster. Was scared he was going to FSU glad he stayed. Though it ended my pipe dream of Kiffin to Oregon to make that the funnest program to watch.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 11th, 2017, 9:47 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

[ img ]

Nice chart!

Oregon had top 5 class until commits started to decommit. It's still Top 10 right now yet you show them 3rd in their conference when they are out recruiting the entire conference.

Only shows 2017 for Oregon. Taggart was only on board for 2 months of that class.

2018 was Oregon's best class ever. Even better than the best class Chip Kelly could buy. Terrible recruiter, obviously. :lolthumb

Leavitt and Petrino are pretty good recruiters as well. And it's pretty likely Leavitt will be at FSU this time next week.

Leavitt is a strong recruiter for sure. Petrino is a meh recruiter he is more on the stud developer side outside of WR's which he gets in swarms lol. Fact is..Taggart hasn't really been impressive recruiting. I heard he was and assumed, but the numbers show he isn't as outstanding as some seem to think. This class was great for Oregon, but I think Cristobal has a whole lot to do with that. Dude is a monster. Was scared he was going to FSU glad he stayed. Though it ended my pipe dream of Kiffin to Oregon to make that the funnest program to watch.

Christobal has 2 commits this year: a 3-star OL and a 4-star OL.

I guess we'll just have to see how Taggart does at FSU. I'm not worried. At all. It will be tough to save this class, but I'm guessing we outrecruit UF and UM over the next few years. :yes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » December 11th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

[ img ]

Nice chart!

I guess we'll just have to see how Taggart does at FSU. I'm not worried. At all. It will be tough to save this class, but I'm guessing we outrecruit UF and UM over the next few years. :yes

Well then...if you are gonna outrecruit miami. Better start winming again.
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » December 11th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

[ img ]

Nice chart!

You'll out recruit us I agree for most years. Mullen doesn't seem as aggressive as Tagg in recruiting. Miami will be tough though. Richt has done well in Dade.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 13th, 2017, 6:50 pm

RB corch is Telly Lockette.

Spoiler:
COACHING RESUME
2015-present Oregon State – Running Backs
2012-14 South Florida – Running Backs
2008-12 Miami Central High School – Head Coach
Nike Sportsmanship Award at Miami Central
Nike, Miami Herald, Miami Dolphins Prep Coach of the Year
Semper Fidelis All-America coach (twice)
Undefeated for three seasons against teams from Dade and Broward County – state record
Assistant coach USA National Football Team
2003-06 Miami Northwestern High School – Offensive Coordinator/Running Backs
Offense averaged a then state record 42 points per game in 2006

STATE TITLES
2012 Florida 6A
2010 Florida 6A
2006 Florida 6A

PLAYING EXPERIENCE/HONORS
Idaho State, 1993-97
Two-time FCS All-American linebacker
2013 Idaho State Hall of Fame inductee

OREGON STATE
-Damien Haskins Pac-12 Academic First Team
-Ryan Nall Pac-12 Academic Honorable Mention. Nall gained 1,165 yards from scrimmage (rushing and receiving) and scored 15 touchdowns
-Artavis Pierce 2016 Pac-12 First-Team Freshman (Athlon)
-Tim Cook signed to Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad
-Oregon State set a school-record for yards per rush at 5.2

SOUTH FLORIDA
-Marlon Mack 2014 American Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year (1st USF player to reach 1,000 yards since 2005). Totaled 1,041 yards and eight touchdowns
-Marcus Shaw American Athletic Conference Second Team

MIAMI CENTRAL
-60-10 career record
-2012 team finished No. 1 in the nation
-2010 team finished No. 2 in the nation
-70-plus players earned college scholarship offers
-Coached Dalvin Cook, Florida State’s all-time single season rushing leader.
-Coached Rakeem Cato of Marshall; two-time Conf. USA Offensive Player of the Year.
-NFL players include Devonte Freeman, Kevin Pamphile, Lavonte Davis, Sean Spence, Kenbrell Thompkins, John Miller, Dalvin Cook, Charles Gaines
-First coach in South Florida history to take a team to three consecutive title-game appearances and produced 2-out-of-3 state titles (2010 and 2012). Was the runner-up in 2011
-Prior to taking the head coaching job at Miami Central, he served at his alma mater, Miami Northwestern High School for four seasons. He held the role of offensive coordinator and running backs coach. Lockette led an explosive offense that averaged 42 points per game, the most in state history at the time. Helped the program to the 2006 state championship

http://www.osubeavers.com/coaches.aspx?rc=779
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 13th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:RB corch is Telly Lockette.

Spoiler:
COACHING RESUME
Undefeated for three seasons against teams from Dade and Broward County – state record

STATE TITLES
2012 Florida 6A
2010 Florida 6A
2006 Florida 6A

Idaho State, 1993-97

OREGON STATE
-Ryan Nall Pac-12 Academic Honorable Mention. Nall gained 1,165 yards from scrimmage (rushing and receiving) and scored 15 touchdowns

SOUTH FLORIDA
-Marlon Mack 2014 American Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year (1st USF player to reach 1,000 yards since 2005). Totaled 1,041 yards and eight touchdowns

MIAMI CENTRAL
-60-10 career record
-Coached Rakeem Cato of Marshall; two-time Conf. USA Offensive Player of the Year.
-NFL players include Devonte Freeman, Kevin Pamphile, Lavonte Davis, Sean Spence, Kenbrell Thompkins, John Miller, Dalvin Cook, Charles Gaines
-First coach in South Florida history to take a team to three consecutive title-game appearances and produced 2-out-of-3 state titles (2010 and 2012). Was the runner-up in 2011
-Prior to taking the head coaching job at Miami Central, he served at his alma mater, Miami Northwestern High School for four seasons. He held the role of offensive coordinator and running backs coach. Lockette led an explosive offense that averaged 42 points per game, the most in state history at the time. Helped the program to the 2006 state championship

I like the ties to South Florida.

Seems like a downgrade though.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 13th, 2017, 8:52 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:RB corch is Telly Lockette.

Spoiler:
COACHING RESUME

STATE TITLES
2012 Florida 6A
2010 Florida 6A
2006 Florida 6A

Idaho State, 1993-97

OREGON STATE

SOUTH FLORIDA

MIAMI CENTRAL
-60-10 career record

I like the ties to South Florida.

Seems like a downgrade though.

Recruiting upgrade, but has less experience than Graham. Did set a school record for YPC last year. Not so good this year, but not sure how much that had to do with OL, playcalling, etc. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 13th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

[ img ]

Nice chart!

I don't think I would count 2018's class as better than Chip Kelly's classes.

Taggart's class is rated highly mostly due to quantity rather than quality. Chip was able to get 5* players to Eugene ( not a lot though). I don't believe that Willie had any 5* players committed. :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 13th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Good point, EoH. I'll have to go back and look a little more. Still, Tagg wasn't cheating (as far as we know).

Agree 100% on quality > quantity though.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 14th, 2017, 2:55 am

[ img ]

Dude has been a master recruiter since he was a QB at WKU. How is Chip Kelly doing at UF?
https://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt ... 112163980/
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » December 14th, 2017, 1:39 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

[ img ]

Dude has been a master recruiter since he was a QB at WKU. How is Chip Kelly doing at UF?
https://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt ... 112163980/

:lol:
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 17th, 2018, 4:43 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:I
hope they hire him over say..Kiffin.

God Kiffin will be scary at a big school this time around. He evolved
his offense, and has matured. While still a troll...he can flat out
coach. SO glad Tenn isn't getting him.

I'm hoping they get Venables... just so Clemson can't have him.

Freshwater would be amusing and all, but way too risky.

Taggart's recruiting skills + being at a school like FSU... Yes,
please. :drool

Is he all that good? I credit Cristobal and Jim more than
anything..his last class at USF was 5th behind schools like Temple. He
never really was an elite recruiter till this year. This isn't just
because he is at FSU, I said here when we were looking for a coach I
really didn't want him. Think he isn't all that great. Could be wrong.
Has upside. Did develop well. Just thought he took way to long to
bring USF back considering their conference. And his recruiting only
became a big sell point this year, with the best recruiter in football
Cristoabl(dude is a God).
You're right. Taggart sucks. He's
got the #1 recruiting class so far and he's definitely not elite.
https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sport ... 523349002/
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 17th, 2018, 6:33 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yeah, but "Cristoabl(dude is a God)" is sitting pretty at #48, with a 3* and a 4* already on board! :worship
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 24th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yeah, but "Cristoabl(dude is a God)" is sitting pretty at #48, with a 3* and a 4* already on board! :worship

UF is getting outrecruited by... Dook. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » May 1st, 2018, 2:16 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

:facepalm

You've got one 5 star recruit. And, no, you wont have the number 1 class in the Nation. It's way too early to stroke your 2 inch cock, bruh. Wait it out before you beat your chest like the ape you think you evolved from. :moon
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 1st, 2018, 4:33 am

FlatEarth wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: You're right. Taggart sucks. He's

You've got one 5 star recruit. And, no, you wont have the number 1 class in the Nation. It's way too early to stroke your 2 inch cock, bruh. Wait it out before you beat your chest like the ape you think you evolved from. :moon

You're right. I have to defer to your expertise in not being #1 when it matters :sadyes :georgia
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 1st, 2018, 3:14 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:

You're right. I have to defer to your expertise in not being #1 when it matters :sadyes :georgia

REKT :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 1st, 2018, 4:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:

REKT :ROFL2

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to College Football