Volnation

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Volnation

Postby mrfree » November 27th, 2017, 7:10 pm

To piggyback off berrys post..

Im with schiano on this one. I hope he gets every penny aand Tennessee deserves Whats coming to them. They slander his name just cuz he isnt gruden. What a shit show.
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Volnation

Postby FSUKW » November 27th, 2017, 7:37 pm

I don't know all the facts, but the reason they are doing this to him is because he was on Paterno's staff when the Sandusky stuff went down. The assistant who came forward claims Schiano saw Sandusky with a kid and did not tell. Schiano has denied it. (who wouldn't though).

To much he said, she said.

However, Tennessee has made it impossible for any decent name coach to want to coach there. Who would want to coach there if a couple of douche bags and a message board/twitter movement are enough to make coaching decisions?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » November 27th, 2017, 7:41 pm

I believe they use that scandal to slander this guy because he wasnt a flashy name. Which is even more sick...
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 27th, 2017, 7:46 pm

mrfree wrote:I believe they use that scandal to slander this guy because he wasnt a flashy name. Which is even more sick...

This. If tiny c found out Gruden was Harvey Weinstein's mentor, they'd still welcome him with open arms, name their kids after him, etc.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 2nd, 2021, 12:54 am

What the fuck is up with this fanbase? Throwing trash at people, running off coaches before they even start. What's going on there? I thought Heupel had improved things, but he's a name on the list of possible 0U head coaches.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 2nd, 2021, 1:08 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What the fuck is up with this fanbase? Throwing trash at people, running off coaches before they even start. What's going on there? I thought Heupel had improved things, but he's a name on the list of possible 0U head coaches.

He’s said he ain’t interested but of course he could be lying.

No matter what the fans have done, they didn’t cause that. Him being as successful as he was in why he’s on the list, and his previous experiences of course
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football