Jimbo to the aggies?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Jimbo to the aggies?

Postby FSUKW » December 1st, 2017, 11:15 pm

Carr2Cooper wrote:
Citronauts_Knights wrote:Damn...

They didn't have a team meeting yet so they found out via internet....Fuck Jimbo

Some of you should read up a little more. Jimbo was not planning on leaving today. He wanted to coach the game. In light of everything that has happened this week, FSU asked him to expedite his decision in the best interest of the team. He did that. He wasn't planning on announcing/leaving until Sunday. Why would he have a meeting when he was planning on coaching? It would have been bad for the game. I don't know ho fast he can put together a meeting. Maybe he could have but seems FSU was ready to move on.

On a side note:

Jimbo made FSU fun to watch again. All those unappreciative faggots on TN have been whining like bitches for 2 months.

Thank you Jimbo for all you have done, now let's move on.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 1st, 2017, 11:22 pm

What a pussy.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » December 1st, 2017, 11:55 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

They didn't have a team meeting yet so they found out via internet....Fuck Jimbo

Some of you should read up a little more. Jimbo was not planning on leaving today. He wanted to coach the game. In light of everything that has happened this week, FSU asked him to expedite his decision in the best interest of the team. He did that. He wasn't planning on announcing/leaving until Sunday. Why would he have a meeting when he was planning on coaching? It would have been bad for the game. I don't know ho fast he can put together a meeting. Maybe he could have but seems FSU was ready to move on.

On a side note:

Jimbo made FSU fun to watch again. All those unappreciative faggots on TN have been whining like bitches for 2 months.

But it wasn't right for Jimbo to do that either. You already lost several highly rated commits.

I would've liked to have seen the game with him coaching it though. I bet it would've been one of their worst games.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 1st, 2017, 11:56 pm

Also could have*
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 12:47 am

FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

I did read, but thanks for assuming shit as usual :2thumbs

You do realize they have team meetings before the games, right? It was up to Jimbo to let his players at least know this morning, but he took the bitch way out.

Thanks for the championship, but I hope you enjoy being Saban and LSU's bitch every year
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 2nd, 2017, 12:50 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

You do realize they have team meetings before the games, right? It was up to Jimbo to let his players at least know this morning, but he took the bitch way out.

Thanks for the championship, but I hope you enjoy being Saban and LSU's bitch every year

:thought Should you thank Jimbo or Winston for that championship?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2017, 12:54 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

You don’t tell your team in the team meeting before the game. What a dumb ass statement.

And you don’t read or you would know Jimbo shares play calling with Sanders.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 12:55 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

Jimbo is 56-22 without Winston :thought
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby mrfree » December 2nd, 2017, 12:58 am

I just hope we dont lose dugans to taggert. Best wr coach i seen
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 12:59 am

FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

You don’t tell your team in the team meeting before the game. What a dumb ass statement.

Keep sucking his dick and denying he fucked this up. We all know Jimbo calls the plays and Sanders has slight input just like our other co-oc Dawsey, but I guess you don't give a fuck about Dawsey
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 2nd, 2017, 1:01 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

Jimbo is 56-22 without Winston :thought

:thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2017, 1:03 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:

On a side note:

Keep sucking his dick and denying he fucked this up. We all know Jimbo calls the plays and Sanders has slight input just like our other co-oc Dawsey, but I guess you don't give a fuck about Dawsey

I am not sucking his dick. You sound like every one of those faggots on TN. Dawsey has a title because he's a former player and sucks ass as a coach.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2017, 1:05 am

mrfree wrote:I just hope we dont lose dugans to taggert. Best wr coach i seen

I think I'd rather have Diaz but he has to stop moving laterally and go after a HC job sometime soon.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 1:07 am

What assistant outside of Odell doesn't suck ass this year?

I give Jimbo his credit for what he did, but I won't change my mind he fucked up this whole situation. He talks about being a family and loyalty then pulls this shit? It's better to rip the bandaid off instead of letting it happen this way and players be distracted by the fact their coach up and left without a word.
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby mrfree » December 2nd, 2017, 1:21 am

FSUKW wrote:
mrfree wrote:I just hope we dont lose dugans to taggert. Best wr coach i seen

I think I'd rather have Diaz but he has to stop moving laterally and go after a HC job sometime soon.

Dont touch my Diaz
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2017, 1:26 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:What assistant outside of Odell doesn't suck ass this year?

I give Jimbo his credit for what he did, but I won't change my mind he fucked up this whole situation. He talks about being a family and loyalty then pulls this shit? It's better to rip the bandaid off instead of letting it happen this way and players be distracted by the fact their coach up and left without a word.

He could have fixed this thing as late as Tue/Wed, but he did't and I agree there.

Coaches I think did well.

Odell Haggins - DT/DL
Jay Graham - RB
Brad Lawing - DE/OLB

Dameyune Craig - Quality Control of Offense (whatever that is, but he is a recruiter)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 1:33 am

FSUKW wrote:

He could have fixed this thing as late as Tue/Wed, but he did't and I agree there.

Odell Haggins - DT/DL
Jay Graham - RB
Brad Lawing - DE/OLB

Dameyune Craig - Quality Control of Offense (whatever that is, but he is a recruiter)

Graham is also our ST coach :dog I think Graham looks good because he's had Cook and Akers while he has been here

No one knows what Craig actually does besides recruit :lol:
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2017, 1:43 am

Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Odell Haggins - DT/DL
Jay Graham - RB
Brad Lawing - DE/OLB

Graham is also our ST coach :dog I think Graham looks good because he's had Cook and Akers while he has been here

I didn't mention ST since it took them 9 games to let Matthews return punts full time.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 2nd, 2017, 1:47 am

FSUKW wrote:

Odell Haggins - DT/DL
Jay Graham - RB
Brad Lawing - DE/OLB

Lawing is an absolute keeper.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » December 2nd, 2017, 1:55 am

FSUKW wrote:
Carr2Cooper wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Odell Haggins - DT/DL
Jay Graham - RB
Brad Lawing - DE/OLB

I didn't mention ST since it took them 9 games to let Matthews return punts full time.

I did forget about Lawing though :oops:

Lawing and Haggins are must keeps for the next coach. Haggins is a lifer I do believe.
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

PreviousNext

Return to College Football