Ohio State is poised to repeat the 2014 season

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Ohio State is poised to repeat the 2014 season

Postby FSUKW » October 16th, 2017, 7:27 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Still waiting for you dumbasses to tell me what teams were good in the ACC?

Yea and you guys lost to Miami, Florida, Notre Dame if I recall, its not like you won every game. You had 8 automatic wins cause every team in the ACC sucked during the 90s other than FSU every year plus a cupcacke or 2 OOC every year.

Why don't you go look it up since you're so smart. We didn't play cupcakes OOC.

Besides - seems your also a hypocrite. Big 10 had 3 decent teams every year. I will put our SOS up against yours any day of the week.

1992 = MIAMI, UF, TULANE
1993 = MIAMI, UF, NOTRE DAME
1994 = MIAMI, UF, NOTRE DAME
1995 = MIAMI, UF, UCF
1996 = MIAMI, UF, Southern Miss
1997 = MIAMI, UF, University of Southern California
1998 = MIAMI, UF, Texas A & M
1999 = MIAMI, UF, Louisiana Tech
2000 = MIAMI, UF, BYU

Clemson, GT, Mack Brown coached UNC, Virginia had some decent teams, Maryland had a team or two (2001).

You forget we tried several times to join the SEC. They were pussies and would not allow it.

1990 = Miami, UF, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Cincinnati
1991 = Miami, UF, BYU, Michigan, VT, LSU, Louisville, South Carolina, Syracuse
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 16th, 2017, 10:52 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:even though they aren't as good as they used to be they are still better than the average ACC team was in the 80s and 90s.

You are an idiot!!!!

Ok if you say so, what teams were better in the 80s and 90s other than FSU? Virginia, NC State, North Carolina? Dude the ACC was fucking horrendous other than FSU. Clemson had some good years here and there but for the most part were pretty mediocre, maybe Georgia Tech at times.

TWO FUCKING DECADES DOES NOT EQUAL ALL TIME.

Miami was fucking legit for 20-25 years. One of the best runs in a time frame like that. However that's it.

Same with FSU, they were good for 15 years with a couple of decent years in there beyond that and if the NCAA, Tallahassee police, FSU didn't let them play a rapist they wouldn't have any good years this millennium pretty much.

What ACC team from the old ACC team was ever good? Clemson outside of recent success is a middle of hte road program, same with GT. Other than that the rest of the programs are horrendous.

Do you idiots even know what you are saying here? Are any of these programs any good, Duke, Virginia, NC State, Maryland, NC, Wake Forest? They all fucking suck. GT and Clemson had a few great seasons then were pretty average to crappy the rest of the time. That is the entire ACC from FSU's hay day, now that the ACC is a real conference FSU has sucked ass.

If not for one "thug" in FSU blah blah blah

But let's ignore the whole 2 decades of Miamis THUG U... You are one stupid fuck
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » October 16th, 2017, 11:44 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Still waiting for you dumbasses to tell me what teams were good in the ACC?

Yea and you guys lost to Miami, Florida, Notre Dame if I recall, its not like you won every game. You had 8 automatic wins cause every team in the ACC sucked during the 90s other than FSU every year plus a cupcacke or 2 OOC every year.

Besides - seems your also a hypocrite. Big 10 had 3 decent teams every year. I will put our SOS up against yours any day of the week.

1992 = MIAMI, UF, TULANE
1995 = MIAMI, UF, UCF
2000 = MIAMI, UF, BYU

Clemson, GT, Mack Brown coached UNC, Virginia had some decent teams, Maryland had a team or two (2001).

You forget we tried several times to join the SEC. They were pussies and would not allow it.

I heard the opposite of that, not sure if true or not. Maybe Florida was too pussy for it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » October 17th, 2017, 12:02 am

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:even though they aren't as good as they used to be they are still better than the average ACC team was in the 80s and 90s.

You are an idiot!!!!

Ok if you say so, what teams were better in the 80s and 90s other than FSU? Virginia, NC State, North Carolina? Dude the ACC was fucking horrendous other than FSU. Clemson had some good years here and there but for the most part were pretty mediocre, maybe Georgia Tech at times.

Miami was fucking legit for 20-25 years. One of the best runs in a time frame like that. However that's it.

Same with FSU, they were good for 15 years with a couple of decent years in there beyond that and if the NCAA, Tallahassee police, FSU didn't let them play a rapist they wouldn't have any good years this millennium pretty much.

What ACC team from the old ACC team was ever good? Clemson outside of recent success is a middle of hte road program, same with GT. Other than that the rest of the programs are horrendous.

Do you idiots even know what you are saying here? Are any of these programs any good, Duke, Virginia, NC State, Maryland, NC, Wake Forest? They all fucking suck. GT and Clemson had a few great seasons then were pretty average to crappy the rest of the time. That is the entire ACC from FSU's hay day, now that the ACC is a real conference FSU has sucked ass.

But let's ignore the whole 2 decades of Miamis THUG U... You are one stupid fuck

When are you going to learn reading comprehension skills? You are like CNN reporters talking about things Trump says.

Since 2001 tell me when FSU was good other than 2013 and 2014 when they had the rapist? They had like 2 decent years where they were maybe a borderline top 10 team.

In the 90s FSU fucking choked just like Ohio State every fucking year, they weren't some uber powerhouse, 1993 was a bullshit NC they lost to Notre Dame and the system sucked. They played 8 automatic wins a year sometimes 9 on an 11 game schedule then they would lose 1 of their 2 or 3 tough games every fucking year. Then before that the program was pretty much an above average program.

Miami beat them a ton and won 5 NCs in a short span,yea they had thugs but so did FSU during that same time. I just point out Winston because if they kicked him out of the school like they should have they would have nothing in about 15 years other than a pile of losses.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » October 17th, 2017, 12:03 am

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

1992 = MIAMI, UF, TULANE
1995 = MIAMI, UF, UCF
2000 = MIAMI, UF, BYU

I heard the opposite of that, not sure if true or not. Maybe Florida was too pussy for it.

I don't have the energy to cut and paste all of this. 20 years of trying. It's all there in black and white.

http://nolefan.org/summary/fsu_sec.html

SEC came in at the very last minute in 1990 and then wanted FSU as conferences started to expand and Independents became fewer and farther between - save for Notre Dame and a few others. At that point, FSU said :finger Bobby has said a bunch of stupid shit in old age saying we wanted an easier path and shit, but I remember a lot of this when it happened. I am older than most of you. I was 20 in 1990 and followed FSU as closely then as I do now. The magazines back then all pretty much said "tough shit SEC, you didn't want us then, you are not getting us now". FSU was good and had built a track record of "anyone, anywhere" and did not need the SEC.

UF was huge in it as well.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » October 17th, 2017, 2:28 am

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

You are an idiot!!!!

When are you going to learn reading comprehension skills? You are like CNN reporters talking about things Trump says.

Since 2001 tell me when FSU was good other than 2013 and 2014 when they had the rapist? They had like 2 decent years where they were maybe a borderline top 10 team.

In the 90s FSU fucking choked just like Ohio State every fucking year, they weren't some uber powerhouse, 1993 was a bullshit NC they lost to Notre Dame and the system sucked. They played 8 automatic wins a year sometimes 9 on an 11 game schedule then they would lose 1 of their 2 or 3 tough games every fucking year. Then before that the program was pretty much an above average program.

Miami beat them a ton and won 5 NCs in a short span,yea they had thugs but so did FSU during that same time. I just point out Winston because if they kicked him out of the school like they should have they would have nothing in about 15 years other than a pile of losses.

Same story in the Big 10. Get that weak shit out if here!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » October 17th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Yea ok, other than about 8 down years during the 2000s and 2010s the Big 10 has been the best conference of all time.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 4th, 2017, 11:55 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I know you dumbfucks will disagree but this team is really coming together now.

#1 in total offense right now and the defense is absolutely destroying teams. WRs and passing game have improved a bunch since the first 2 games just like in 2014.

:bump
:biglol

FSU would be bowl-eligible already with OSU's schedule. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 16th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Bump
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » November 17th, 2017, 12:17 am

CraigKressel wrote:Yea ok, other than about 8 down years during the 2000s and 2010s the Big 10 has been the best conference of all time.

LOL

1 team carrying your conference since the 60’s

(I guess two if you count the split 1997 NC)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 17th, 2017, 7:39 pm

Season aint over yet asshole.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2017, 6:01 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Season aint over yet asshole.

:bump
How do they win without undeservedly getting into the playoffs? :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 4th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Not my fault the committee is rigged.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2017, 6:15 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Not my fault the committee is rigged.

In Ohio State's favor!
2014 and 2016 they didn't belong. 2014 Baylor and TCU had better resumes, worse names.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 4th, 2017, 7:00 pm

What repeat? Barrett getting injured?
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » December 4th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:What repeat? Barrett getting injured?

Only repeating I see are his pathetic crying threads
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2017, 8:17 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:What repeat? Barrett getting injured?

Only repeating I see are his pathetic crying threads

Ohio State fans are the biggest crybabies in sports. :sadyes
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football