FSU/NC State Discussion Thread

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: FSU/NC State Discussion Thread

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 23rd, 2017, 9:25 pm

Last FSU team to start 0-2 (30 years ago) was widely considered best in the nation at the end of the year. Don't see that happening this year, unfortunately. :sigh

OL needs to grow some balls. If I ever saw my QB treated like that by a player, and the refs refused to throw a flag (at least 3 times, in this case), I would have ended his career.

If those refs are fined and never allowed to officiate again, I'll be disappointed. They should be charged with attempted murder, if not executed.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 23rd, 2017, 9:26 pm

:biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 23rd, 2017, 9:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Did not watch the game at all. Glad I didn't. This team is a disgrace, as is Jimbo for letting NCSU beat us at home.

You try beating those refs. :dog

Most wins per year since he started coaching. Which available coach would you replace him with?

Watch the game. You'll get it... maybe.

The refs were ridiculous.

Jimbo needs to spend money to hire a great OC. I hate the HC/OC thing. He is great at each of them individually, but together he makes for an average to good OC. Still a great HC though.

I'm convinced that Jimbo is just a shitty coach. I feel the fact that Kelvin Benjamin told Jimbo "Coach Craig is calling all the plays," sums up how inept Fisher is. When Kelvin Benjamin is more aware of what the other team is doing, you are a fucking failure of a head coach.

Jimbo will go down as a great recruiter that squanders NFL talent. Absolutely no excuse for this loss. Extra time to prepare, extra time to break in a brand-new QB, and this shit happens. I don't care if the refs were fucking over FSU; a game against NCSU without Phillip Rivers in Doak should not be close. Fisher is definitely not worth his paycheck. His loyalty to his assistant coaches is approaching Bobby Bowden levels of bullshit and it's killing FSU football. 9 times out of 10 (if not more), FSU is the more talented team by a decent margin. There is no fucking way this should happen year in and year out. Jimbo should pay Winston at least half his salary because Winston is the only reason this tard is still a head coach. Jimbo is a good man, shit coach, although to be honest, I don't know who the fuck we would replace him with.

Again, I didn't watch the game, but I feel like the final score speaks for itself. Fucking jokers.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2017, 10:14 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Did not watch the game at all. Glad I didn't. This team is a disgrace, as is Jimbo for letting NCSU beat us at home.

You try beating those refs. :dog

Most wins per year since he started coaching. Which available coach would you replace him with?

Watch the game. You'll get it... maybe.

The refs were ridiculous.

Jimbo needs to spend money to hire a great OC. I hate the HC/OC thing. He is great at each of them individually, but together he makes for an average to good OC. Still a great HC though.

I'm convinced that Jimbo is just a shitty coach. I feel the fact that Kelvin Benjamin told Jimbo "Coach Craig is calling all the plays," sums up how inept Fisher is. When Kelvin Benjamin is more aware of what the other team is doing, you are a fucking failure of a head coach.

Jimbo will go down as a great recruiter that squanders NFL talent. Absolutely no excuse for this loss. Extra time to prepare, extra time to break in a brand-new QB, and this shit happens. I don't care if the refs were fucking over FSU; a game against NCSU without Phillip Rivers in Doak should not be close. Fisher is definitely not worth his paycheck. His loyalty to his assistant coaches is approaching Bobby Bowden levels of bullshit and it's killing FSU football. 9 times out of 10 (if not more), FSU is the more talented team by a decent margin. There is no fucking way this should happen year in and year out. Jimbo should pay Winston at least half his salary because Winston is the only reason this tard is still a head coach. Jimbo is a good man, shit coach, although to be honest, I don't know who the fuck we would replace him with.

Again, I didn't watch the game, but I feel like the final score speaks for itself. Fucking jokers.

I like Jimbo as a HC.

My issue is with play calling. 7 times out of 10, I know what he is calling. He is too conservative on goal line drives. He almost always moves away from what works. (I can only assume in an attempt to appear to "open the playbook"). I think we threw to a TE once this game. Our TE's are big and have good hands. He moved away from the WR screen which was working perfectly all night. He didn't do one thing to stop Chubb all night. (the same guy who spit on the FSU logo after the game).

He kicked a field goal on 3rd down with 12 second left for gods sake. We had one more shot to the end zone.

Just go out and hire a good OC.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 24th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Effect of Tate injury: http://floridastate.247sports.com/Artic ... -107895334

Ouch. Hope he's back soon, though I haven't heard anything regarding his injury. Looked like either a dislocated shoulder or broken collarbone. Given our injury luck thus far, I'm assuming the latter. :surrender
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 25th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Look at what this idiot posted on TN! What a LOSER!! :ROFL

Same here....
Things that could have won us the game:
-adjusting to Chubb
-not fumbling the ball in the red zone
-not going 4/14 on 3rd down
-not relying on FG’s nearly every trip into NC State territory (1 TD in 7 trips I believe)
-I personally might have tried one more attempt to the end zone with 12 seconds left rather than kick FG on 3rd down.
-Stopping NC State on their last drive instead of allowing 15 yards and 1st down.
-DJ making an easy open field tackle

Posted by fsukw on Sep 25, 2017 | 12:04 PM
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 25th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Look at what this idiot posted on TN! What a LOSER!! :ROFL

Same here....
-adjusting to Chubb
-not relying on FG’s nearly every trip into NC State territory (1 TD in 7 trips I believe)
-I personally might have tried one more attempt to the end zone with 12 seconds left rather than kick FG on 3rd down.
-Stopping NC State on their last drive instead of allowing 15 yards and 1st down.

Yep - It's pretty much you, FESPN and occasionally RN here. We could simply just have a group text and it would be easier. I posted on ESPN before they got stupid.

If I cared to hide, I would have a different screen name.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Don't ever compa lin about the refs for Bama :chewy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 25th, 2017, 6:58 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Don't ever compa lin about the refs for Bama :chewy

The botched PI call still stings. That was a game-changer.

Still, that was better officiated than 80-95% of our ACC games. ACC refs do tend to be fair when the game gets out of hand quickly. :lolthumb :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 25th, 2017, 7:00 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Look at what this idiot posted on TN! What a LOSER!! :ROFL

Same here....
-adjusting to Chubb

Yep - It's pretty much you, FESPN and occasionally RN here. We could simply just have a group text and it would be easier. I posted on ESPN before they got stupid.

If I cared to hide, I would have a different screen name.

I'm gonna sign up over there and troll all your comments. :twisted: Think I can make it a week before the ban?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 25th, 2017, 7:12 pm

Tate and Matthew Thomas are "day to day". We will need both... even against Wake. Even though Wake gave up 500 yards and only scored 20 against the likes of App St.

Right the ship. Clean up the little things. Come out angry.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Don't ever compa lin about the refs for Bama :chewy

The botched PI call still stings. That was a game-changer.

Still, that was better officiated than 80-95% of our ACC games. ACC refs do tend to be fair when the game gets out of hand quickly. :lolthumb :sigh

Yeah I understand that call.

I still get pissed at a blown PI call during the Bama LSU game in the 00's.

He pushed our receiver down in front of the ref at the red zone/end zone, intercepted the ball, and returned it a good distance.

Still salty
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 27th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Effect of Tate injury: http://floridastate.247sports.com/Artic ... -107895334

Ouch. Hope he's back soon, though I haven't heard anything regarding his injury. Looked like either a dislocated shoulder or broken collarbone. Given our injury luck thus far, I'm assuming the latter. :surrender

Per Fisher, it was a "slight" dislocation, which would be a grade 1. Might be back this week. Definitely back for Miami, unless Fisher is lying.

Non-Operative

Patients with lower energy AC joint injuries that respond to conservative non-operative treatment can recover in as little as one week for a Grade I injury to an average of twelve weeks for a Grade III injury.

Haven't heard anything on Matthew Thomas, and I didn't see his injury. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2021, 9:44 pm

2021: Fuck Milton. What an impotent pussy. Fuck Purdy for leaving when he could have started this week because Milton is having Vietnam flashbacks every snap.
14-0 NC State at halftime
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on November 7th, 2021, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2021, 9:55 pm

14-7 NCSU. Onside kick at the start of halftime (great call) pays off with a TD pass.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2021, 10:02 pm

And NC State comes right back and answers with a dump pass that goes right through our shitty-tackling DBs.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2021, 10:12 pm

21-14 NC State.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2021, 11:25 pm

28-14 final.

Jordan Travis is clearly an integral part of our shit offense.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 9th, 2022, 3:51 am

I fucking hate NC State and I hate our faggot ass team for giving me fucking hope and blowing it and I hate Jeff Flanaghan and I hate injuries and I'm pretty sure that was DPI on that last interception.

Fuck this team. I fucking hate you losing heartbreakers every fucking time to NC State. Fuck you, you fucking shitbirds. Fuck.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 10th, 2022, 5:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I fucking hate NC State and I hate our faggot ass team for giving me fucking hope and blowing it and I hate Jeff Flanaghan and I hate injuries and I'm pretty sure that was DPI on that last interception.

Fuck this team. I fucking hate you losing heartbreakers every fucking time to NC State. Fuck you, you fucking shitbirds. Fuck.

Are you saying you can't block a receiver while the ball is in the air? :dog

I don't like that call, but holy shit did we earn this loss.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football