LSwho

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: LSwho

Postby JdPat04 » September 19th, 2017, 2:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:
aubert wrote:Coach o fooled them again.if i was on the team I would be pissed having to do all that running unless the coaches had to run with me.coaches sucked bad for LSU

Did you even watch the game? Coaching was 1/10th of their problem. They sucked at every level. Players did not execute. Everyone is to blame, QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, DB, LB, Coaches.....everyone sucked. They should not be ranked.

Not exactly sure what he's talking about but it looks like he is saying Orgeron made them run a fuckton for their performance. He then said he'd be pissed because it's on the coaches too and if they aren't running.

You say it was also the coaches fault but maybe not as much as Aubie thinks. Though still everyone's fault which partly agrees with him.

Doubt you agree with him saying the coaches should run
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 19th, 2017, 2:33 pm

FSUKW wrote:
aubert wrote:Coach o fooled them again.if i was on the team I would be pissed having to do all that running unless the coaches had to run with me.coaches sucked bad for LSU

Did you even watch the game? Coaching was 1/10th of their problem. They sucked at every level. Players did not execute. Everyone is to blame, QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, DB, LB, Coaches.....everyone sucked. They should not be ranked.

Isn't that coaching, sounds like they don't practice very well.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 19th, 2017, 4:38 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Isn't that coaching, sounds like they don't practice very well.

Is going 13/29 with no TD's specifically the coaches fault?

Are 15 carries for 105 yards specifically the coaches fault? (11 carries for 18 yards came in the second half)

OL only committed two penalties in the game.

DL gave up 285 rushing.

Yes, some of it is coaching and I said coaching was some of the problem, but if you blame shitty play on coaches EVERY time, that's kind of silly. I think LSU is just bad.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 19th, 2017, 4:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Not exactly sure what he's talking about but it looks like he is saying Orgeron made them run a fuckton for their performance. He then said he'd be pissed because it's on the coaches too and if they aren't running.

You say it was also the coaches fault but maybe not as much as Aubie thinks. Though still everyone's fault which partly agrees with him.

Doubt you agree with him saying the coaches should run

I don't care if coaches run or do not run. It would garner a ton of respect if they did.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football