So, I have been creeping some random Notre Dame boards.

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

So, I have been creeping some random Notre Dame boards.

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » September 10th, 2017, 3:00 pm

And basically the only thing they are pissed about is the fact that UGA fans took over Notre Dame stadium. :lol: Not the fact that UGA won. They were absolutely pissed and said that would never happen at a big SEC OR ACC school. I thought it was funny.
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: So, I have been creeping some random Notre Dame boards.

Postby sooners4life98 » September 10th, 2017, 3:24 pm

HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:And basically the only thing they are pissed about is the fact that UGA fans took over Notre Dame stadium. :lol: Not the fact that UGA won. They were absolutely pissed and said that would never happen at a big SEC OR ACC school. I thought it was funny.
. I

:biglol. Yall trolled South Bend.
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2017, 10:16 pm

I bet there were plenty of mentions about ND's national championships from the previous century and high academic standards compared to UGa.

I still can't believe how many ND fans thought that FSU cheated when ND committed blatant OPI in 2014 on their fake game-winning TD. The rules shouldn't apply to ND, apparently. Awful fanbase, but then again, most fanbases in IN, OH, MI, and PA are complete garbage anyway.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » September 11th, 2017, 12:36 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I bet there were plenty of mentions about ND's national championships from the previous century and high academic standards compared to UGa.

I still can't believe how many ND fans thought that FSU cheated when ND committed blatant OPI in 2014 on their fake game-winning TD. The rules shouldn't apply to ND, apparently. Awful fanbase, but then again, most fanbases in IN, OH, MI, and PA are complete garbage anyway.

That was the other thing I noticed. They thought the refs were SEC refs and UGA wasn't getting called for anything..never mind the fact UGA was hit with close to 150 penalty yards. Oh, and Godwins touchdown reception wasn't a catch. The refs were from the ACC
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2017, 12:46 am

They were SEC refs, but yes, we were absolutely pummeled with nonsense holding penalties. Yet, for some reason their guys were able to tackle our defenders and get away with it. They are mentioning the Natty gap on the 2 boards I've been on. Love how history always comes into play when you lose to a true frosh QB at your own house dominated by the visitor fanbase.

FUCK THE IRISH

Pussies...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Return to College Football