How long will UF keep Muffchomp around

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

How long will UF keep Muffchomp around

Postby FlatEarth » October 24th, 2013, 9:25 pm

after a depleted Georgia team beats them yet again next week? :thought
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: How long will UF keep Muffchomp around

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 24th, 2013, 9:36 pm

If they don't get to a bowl, he's gone. If they can salvage the season and get 7 or 8 wins, they'll give him more time. But I do think his seat is definitely warming up.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » October 24th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Maybe they will fire him and we will fire CTG and then we can hire muffchomp as out DC
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » October 24th, 2013, 10:59 pm

HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:Maybe they will fire him and we will fire CTG and then we can hire muffchomp as out DC

:drool :shocker
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » October 24th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Gator fans are mad. Foley seems like he supports him but when attendance drops below 70k by the end of the year...he may be forced.

If we don't bowl, I doubt he returns. If we somehow beat Usc Fsu or Uga which all three are unlikely, he should be safe. But if pease and Davis aren't gone, he will lose every inch of fan support he has left..which is becoming very slim
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 24th, 2013, 11:20 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Gator fans are mad. Foley seems like he supports him but when attendance drops below 70k by the end of the year...he may be forced.

If we don't bowl, I doubt he returns. If we somehow beat Usc Fsu or Uga which all three are unlikely, he should be safe. But if pease and Davis aren't gone, he will lose every inch of fan support he has left..which is becoming very slim

I think you guys have a decent shot against a depleted UGA and a terribly overrated Scar. Hell, even FSU is a rivalry game where anything can happen. I think you win at least 3, maybe 4 more games, not including a bowl.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » October 24th, 2013, 11:34 pm

UGA/UF game is gonna be the "Battle of the Backups". With all the injuries both teams have suffered who knows what the fuck is going to happen....I think they should line the field with ambulances and paramedics just in case.
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » October 24th, 2013, 11:36 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Gator fans are mad. Foley seems like he supports him but when attendance drops below 70k by the end of the year...he may be forced.

Your bandwagon fane base is just fucking pathetic
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » October 24th, 2013, 11:48 pm

HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:UGA/UF game is gonna be the "Battle of the Backups". With all the injuries both teams have suffered who knows what the fuck is going to happen....I think they should line the field with ambulances and paramedics just in case.

Gurley is coming back for his statement game in Jacksonville, FL

176 Yards for 2 TD's on the ground and one in the air.

:sh

Also, Mushchamp is a Dawg after all. :thought
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Jimhowlett » October 24th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Are you cunts serious? Half of Muffchomp's team is sidelined with injuries. If anyone, the S&C coach needs to be fired.
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 25th, 2013, 12:03 am

If he loses to uga and fsu he is toast
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » October 25th, 2013, 2:49 am

Disagree on a lot in this thread.

1. He could lose to all 3 of those teams and still keep his job.

2. He has a real good shot at beating USC
He has a 45% chance at beating UGA maybe 50-50
He has a chance at beating FSU.

Idgaf what either team is ranked. Its like I say with te iron bowl. One team can be 11-0 the other can be 0-11, and the 0-11 can still win. Its rivalries. Look at Tejas and OU.

3. Now this could negate #1 but if he loses to all 3 of those can he still make the Bowl game? If so then he's still got a job.

4. I don't have their record but look off the top of my head this would be their losses to make them unable to go bowling.

Losses to

1. Undefeated top 10 Mizzou team, and maybe higher
2. An undefeated #6? Miami Team
3 Undefeated #2/3 FSU Team
4 A top 25 ranked 2? Loss LSU team with losses coming to at the time a top 10 ranked mostly healthy UGA team, and then an unexcusable lost to ole miss but pretty much the only reason it was unexcusable is because of their injuries.
5. UGA who was a pretty good team until injuries plagued them. This would be their biggest blemish
6. USC who while not as good as expected still is no easy win.

Then who else do they play in the West?

Atm or auburn? If either of those two then a loss at their hands is certainly inderstandable. A loss to ole miss can be handled. And probably a loss o Vanderbilt (not sure if already played or not) could suffice.)

Now losing to anybody else would be hard to put up with
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » October 25th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:Are you cunts serious? Half of Muffchomp's team is sidelined with injuries. If anyone, the S&C coach needs to be fired.

I hate uneducated fucks... The S&C coaches are NOT the ones to blame for injuries sustained while playing the sport of football...

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Post less...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 25th, 2013, 3:36 pm

He will be given a free pass this year because of all the injuries...next year if the same shit is happening he's gone
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 25th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:Are you cunts serious? Half of Muffchomp's team is sidelined with injuries. If anyone, the S&C coach needs to be fired.

I hate uneducated fucks... The S&C coaches are NOT the ones to blame for injuries sustained while playing the sport of football...

Post less...

it is possible that a poorly conditioned player or a player who was not trained properly could be injured more likely than a player who is conditioned and trained properly
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FlatEarth » October 25th, 2013, 4:36 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

it is possible that a poorly conditioned player or a player who was not trained properly could be injured more likely than a player who is conditioned and trained properly

The way these kids train has nothing to do with injuries. We're talking about division 1 athletes, buddy. It's a full time job...

Now, JUCO kids, or Div 3 kids that are lazy, yes. However, it's not the S&C coaches fault. It's their own.

Disagree?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 25th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

The way these kids train has nothing to do with injuries. We're talking about division 1 athletes, buddy. It's a full time job...

Now, JUCO kids, or Div 3 kids that are lazy, yes. However, it's not the S&C coaches fault. It's their own.

Disagree?

You realize it's the S&C's job to make sure the kids are tough enough to prevent acl tears and what not, right?
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 25th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I think, to an extent the S&C coach may have an impact on injuries. But no matter how good your S&C coach is, he can't make the players invincible. Injuries are going to happen.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby sauceo25 » October 25th, 2013, 5:23 pm

S&C gets his orders from the head coach directly-and no one else. Miami fans have seen this with how RS wanted his players trained to how AG wants his players trained. Its comical to see some of the less informed fans bash Swasey(S&C coach at Miami) during RS tenure and applauded him for what he has done since AG took over. Good example would be that when Al took over he had to force the players to attend breakfast-fucking breakfast. RS did not think it was important for D1 athletes to eat breakfats.
sauceo25

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 25th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

There are kids on all levels that are lazy...

And you aren't saying that div 3 and JUCO players are lazy in general are you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to College Football