How long will UF keep Muffchomp around

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: How long will UF keep Muffchomp around

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » October 25th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:Are you cunts serious? Half of Muffchomp's team is sidelined with injuries. If anyone, the S&C coach needs to be fired.

I hate uneducated fucks... The S&C coaches are NOT the ones to blame for injuries sustained while playing the sport of football...

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Post less...

it is possible that a poorly conditioned player or a player who was not trained properly could be injured more likely than a player who is conditioned and trained properly

The way these kids train has nothing to do with injuries. We're talking about division 1 athletes, buddy. It's a full time job...

Now, JUCO kids, or Div 3 kids that are lazy, yes. However, it's not the S&C coaches fault. It's their own.

Disagree?

Yes, I disagree and take exception to that statement. 99% of junco playerS are working to get to the next
Level, either by the books or on the field. They can't afford to be lazy if they want to play at the next level. As far as lesser divisions, I played DII ball at Valdosta State and we worked just as hard on the field and in the weight room as the "big boys" did. We had meals planned out, weight programs for different tea of the year. Were expected to make all sessions, etc...
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » October 25th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Sure, so, you agree. Athletes work their asses off and the S&C coach is not responsible for on the field injuries.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » October 25th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:Are you cunts serious? Half of Muffchomp's team is sidelined with injuries. If anyone, the S&C coach needs to be fired.

I hate uneducated fucks... The S&C coaches are NOT the ones to blame for injuries sustained while playing the sport of football...

Post less...

it is possible that a poorly conditioned player or a player who was not trained properly could be injured more likely than a player who is conditioned and trained properly

The way these kids train has nothing to do with injuries. We're talking about division 1 athletes, buddy. It's a full time job...

Now, JUCO kids, or Div 3 kids that are lazy, yes. However, it's not the S&C coaches fault. It's their own.

Disagree?

You realize it's the S&C's job to make sure the kids are tough enough to prevent acl tears and what not, right?

My God... :facepalm

So, you're saying a S&C coach is to blame for ACL tears?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » October 25th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

You realize it's the S&C's job to make sure the kids are tough enough to prevent acl tears and what not, right?

He's saying that if the s&c coach isn't making sure that the guys are working out like they should, stretching like they should, and also TEACHING then and giving them the info on how to do it all properly then blame the coach AND the player.

Of course its the players fault for being lazy (unless tey were taught how to do it wrof and are just misinformed and the coach hasn't taught them the proper techniques) but it still falls on the coach too.

If you're a manager at a job and your employees aren't pulling their weight, you as their managers will get in trouble too.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » October 25th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Strength and conditioning coaches are not responsible for on the field injuries. The athletes get the best programs in the world to ensure they are properly prepared and doing everything correctly. You guys are saying that Marshall's ACL injury is a result to poor strength and conditioning. No way... Injuries are a part of the sports world. A S&C coach should not be responsible for things out of their control. My throwing arm EXPLODED in full motion and I never once even thought it was because of my strength and conditioning. These injuries just happen. Knee injuries and arm injuries are created over time. Athletes don't just start playing in college. Knee and arm tears are created over time in the majority of circumstances. I guarantee you my arm issues had nothing to do with my strength and conditioning program in school.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » October 25th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:Sure, so, you agree. Athletes work their asses off and the S&C coach is not responsible for on the field injuries.

i misunderstood what you were saying. Correct, I don't believe the S&C coach is responsible for injuries.
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Jimhowlett » October 25th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

So you must hate yourself?
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jimhowlett » October 25th, 2013, 9:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

There are kids on all levels that are lazy...

And you aren't saying that div 3 and JUCO players are lazy in general are you

Jim_Owns_Me is the 2nd biggest dumbass on this board since Boohoomer. I wouldn't bother weplying to him. :happyno
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2013, 10:37 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

Jim_Owns_Me is the 2nd biggest dumbass on this board since Boohoomer. I wouldn't bother weplying to him. :happyno

:wtf :toetap :mad :blowup :sex :shocker :suicide2

What about me!!!! :crybaby
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » October 26th, 2013, 3:36 am

EricBerry14 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

:wtf :toetap :mad :blowup :sex :shocker :suicide2

What about me!!!! :crybaby

He said 2nd biggest, you're the biggest as he stated earlier
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 26th, 2013, 4:56 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

No but I'm saying they're there to condition the players to lower the chances of it happening...you would know that if you actually knew what football coaches did....
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby ericberry14 » October 26th, 2013, 12:37 pm

They should try stretching. Guys like bj penn of the UFC are less likely to tear ligaments or tendons because of their ridiculous range of motion
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jimhowlett » October 26th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

No but I'm saying they're there to condition the players to lower the chances of it happening...you would know that if you actually knew what football coaches did....

He doesn't. This is a well established fact of VLE (TSH?).

Think about it: he laments that if the coaches only put him in earlier then they'd easily be state champs. Don't you think the coaches knew better? :lol:
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 26th, 2013, 5:32 pm

Jimhowlett wrote:He doesn't. This is a well established fact of VLE (TSH?).

Think about it: he laments that if the coaches only put him in earlier then they'd easily be state champs. Don't you think the coaches knew better? :lol:

He would of been in the MLB if his arm didn't blow out :sigh hard life
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby FlatEarth » October 26th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Post less...

Disagree?

Um... I do know this. That's not what I'm arguing. The retard thinks the blame for ACL injuries is the fault of the S&C coach. You're missing the point of my argument. S&C coaches are at zero fault for on the field football injuries.
Last edited by FlatEarth on October 26th, 2013, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Jimhowlett » October 26th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Winston4Heisman wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:He doesn't. This is a well established fact of VLE (TSH?).

He would of been in the MLB if his arm didn't blow out :sigh hard life

Damn his S&C coach! :mad
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to College Football