FSU fans are high on one win!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: FSU fans are high on one win!

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 5:20 pm

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:There seems to be a theme here with Ohio St against Southeastern teams :thoughts

Then again no one in Ohio has ever beaten FSU..... FSU = :champ of Ohio forever

Just like Oregon, they have never beaten Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Florida state, or Ohio State.
BTW Oregon is 0-8 vs Ohio State.

because Oregon sucks...you are finally learning :yes

If they suck so bad, then why have they been to 4 straight BCS bowls, Won the PAC12 championship 3 years straight, finished in the top 5 the last 4 years. FSU or Ohio ST cant say that.

tOSU can't stay that? tOSU has been to more BCS games than ANYONE. tOSU dominates the B1G. tOSU is 6-3 in BCS games and has an NC.
Since the BCS tOSU won the B1G in 1998, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 26th, 2013, 5:21 pm

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:There seems to be a theme here with Ohio St against Southeastern teams :thoughts

Just like Oregon, they have never beaten Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Florida state, or Ohio State.

If they suck so bad, then why have they been to 4 straight BCS bowls, Won the PAC12 championship 3 years straight, finished in the top 5 the last 4 years. FSU or Ohio ST cant say that.

How many NCs you get from those 4 straight BCS bowls and 3 straight PAC12?

Still living on a win from 15 years ago huh? Sad, really Sad.

I wouldn't expect you to know what it's like to win a NC...your 1 chance and you sucked it up like Jenna Jameson sucks cock
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2013, 5:23 pm

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

Because the PAC12 is also bad. Its not complicated.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

How many NCs you get from those 4 straight BCS bowls and 3 straight PAC12?

Still living on a win from 15 years ago huh? Sad, really Sad.

I wouldn't expect you to know what it's like to win a NC...your 1 chance and you sucked it up like Jenna Jameson sucks cock

Thats right little man, live off that one accomplishment from 15 years ago, because it is all FSU has at the moment.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 5:25 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

tOSU can't stay that? tOSU has been to more BCS games than ANYONE. tOSU dominates the B1G. tOSU is 6-3 in BCS games and has an NC.
Since the BCS tOSU won the B1G in 1998, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

How did Ohio ST do the last few years again, oh thats right, cheating fucks.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

Because the PAC12 is also bad. Its not complicated.

Your team plays in the ACC, I wouldn't be talking... Whats that ACC BCS record again? Oh ya its 3-13. The Big10 is 12-14, the Pac12 is 13-7.
Last edited by JimTrenzel on October 26th, 2013, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 5:26 pm

billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

How did Ohio ST do the last few years again, oh thats right, cheating fucks.

Didn't your team just get in trouble for cheating? STFU.

1. Public reprimand and censure.

2. Three years of probation from June 26, 2013, through June 25, 2016.

3. The number of initial athletically related financial aid awards in football that are countable under Bylaw 15.02.3 shall be reduced by one from the maximum allowed (25) during both the 2012-13 and 2013-14 academic years. This limits the institution to 24 initial grants those two years under current rules. (Institution imposed)

4. The number of total athletically related financial aid awards in football shall be reduced by one from the maximum allowed (85) during the 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 academic years. This limits the institution to 84 total scholarships those three years under current rules. (Institution imposed)

5. Official paid [recruiting] visits in the sport of football shall be limited to 37 for each of the 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-6 academic years. The institution will not be allowed to retain unused visits for the following year [...]

6. The permissible number of football [recruiting] evaluation days shall be limited to 36 (of 42) in the fall of 2013, 2014 and 2015. The permissible number of football evaluation days shall be limited to 144 (of 168) in the spring of 2014, 2015 and 2016.

7. A ban on the subscription to recruiting services during the period of probation.

8. The recruiting service provider [Willie Lyles] will be disassociated by the institution's athletics program upon release of this report. (Institution imposed

9. The committee concluded that the former head coach [Kelly] failed in his duty to monitor his program as it related to the recruiting service provider's impermissible contact with prospective student-athletes, the football program's use of the recruiting service provider's business which did not comply with NCAA legislation, and the impermissible telephone calls placed by the former assistant director of operations. The former head coach agreed with these determinations. Therefore, pursuant to NCAA Bylaw 19.5, the committee imposes an 18-month show-cause order upon the former head coach. During this period, which begins on June 26, 2013, and runs through December 25, 2014, if any member institution seeks to hire the former head coach in an athletically related capacity, it and the former head coach shall appear before the Committee on Infractions to consider which, if any, of the show-cause procedures of Bylaw 19.5.2.2 (l) should be imposed upon him.

10. The committee concluded that the former assistant director of operations violated NCAA recruiting legislation.
Last edited by JimTrenzel on October 26th, 2013, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 26th, 2013, 5:26 pm

billys_back wrote:Thats right little man, live off that one accomplishment from 15 years ago, because it is all FSU has at the moment.

It's ok to be jealous of a team who actually knows how to win a NC...it's why you hate Ohio St too
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2013, 5:28 pm

billys_back wrote:Like I said you dumb ass's, if FSU wins out. I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strengths.

I think you meant "asses". Pardon me if I question your reading comprehension. :dog

Anyway, they were saying Oregon/Bama EVEN IFthe Noles win out.

You've reached your limit for retarded comments in one thread. Please start another. :thankyou
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 9:10 pm

ESPN announcers cant stop pimping FSU. One of them said "They just can stop this offense, they are hitting on all cylinders". I would be more impressed if FSU was actually playing some one. Beating NC ST is not great of an achievement. Last year it was Manzel, this year ESPN announcers have a hard on for Winston.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2013, 9:18 pm

billys_back wrote:ESPN announcers cant stop pimping FSU. One of them said "They just can stop this offense, they are hitting on all cylinders". I would be more impressed if FSU was actually playing some one. Beating NC ST is not great of an achievement. Last year it was Manzel, this year ESPN announcers have a hard on for Winston.

Announcers say that shit all the time. Its just a fancy way of saying they are executing properly. Is this your first year watching football?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
billys_back wrote:ESPN announcers cant stop pimping FSU. One of them said "They just can stop this offense, they are hitting on all cylinders". I would be more impressed if FSU was actually playing some one. Beating NC ST is not great of an achievement. Last year it was Manzel, this year ESPN announcers have a hard on for Winston.

Announcers say that shit all the time. Its just a fancy way of saying they are executing properly. Is this your first year watching football?

No this is not just saying stuff, they are high on Winston after last week. I just get annoyed when The Sports commentators get on one guy like this. I got sick of their love affair with Tebow that i quit watching all ESPN news broadcasts.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 9:50 pm

billys_back wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

No this is not just saying stuff, they are high on Winston after last week. I just get annoyed when The Sports commentators get on one guy like this. I got sick of their love affair with Tebow that i quit watching all ESPN news broadcasts.

They would do it with Oregon but Oregon is west coast and plays their games so late that most the ESPN idiots are sleeping while Oregon is playing.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2013, 10:09 pm

billys_back wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

So you're upset that they're all over Mariota's nuts, putting Winston second? How non-homer of you! :clap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football