so billys back.........

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: so billys back.........

Postby billys_back » October 23rd, 2013, 7:02 pm

If we win out, I want to see the Alabama Oregon game, I know FSU Oregon would be a great game as well, but there are to many un answered questions that need to be resolved. Can Alabama's D contain the spread, can they keep up with Oregon's speed on the out side? Can Oregon's secondary shut down the Alabama pass game? Can the break through the lines and put pressure on AJ? This questions are not really there when it comes to FSU.

However with all that said, if all three go unbeaten, Oregon will not be picked over FSU. Especially now that ESPN is pimping an FSU-Bama match up.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » October 23rd, 2013, 11:28 pm

I don't think FSU will win out ,expect famos jamos to have a freshman moment .But if they do Billys right Ducks get screwed again by BCS .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby JimTrenzel » October 23rd, 2013, 11:56 pm

billys_back wrote:If we win out, I want to see the Alabama Oregon game, I know FSU Oregon would be a great game as well, but there are to many un answered questions that need to be resolved. Can Alabama's D contain the spread, can they keep up with Oregon's speed on the out side? Can Oregon's secondary shut down the Alabama pass game? Can the break through the lines and put pressure on AJ? This questions are not really there when it comes to FSU.

However with all that said, if all three go unbeaten, Oregon will not be picked over FSU. Especially now that ESPN is pimping an FSU-Bama match up.

What if Oregon played tOSU, what would the score be? Would it be a 40 point blow out like last time Oregon played OSU?
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby billys_back » October 24th, 2013, 12:21 am

JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:If we win out, I want to see the Alabama Oregon game, I know FSU Oregon would be a great game as well, but there are to many un answered questions that need to be resolved. Can Alabama's D contain the spread, can they keep up with Oregon's speed on the out side? Can Oregon's secondary shut down the Alabama pass game? Can the break through the lines and put pressure on AJ? This questions are not really there when it comes to FSU.

What if Oregon played tOSU, what would the score be? Would it be a 40 point blow out like last time Oregon played OSU?

You know what the whole country knows, Ohio ST would get bitch slapped by Oregon.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby ScotchFrost97 » October 24th, 2013, 1:48 am

tOSU won't have the opportunity. Not with Nebraska coming to Indy

inb4 last year jokes
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby FSUKW » October 24th, 2013, 3:35 am

probably because

-our D can contain the spread
-you know our speed is easily on par with Oregon
-Oregon's secondary will not shut down our pass game
-you will not get pressure on Jameis

:yes
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2013, 1:19 am

Bama loses this weekend anyway
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby billys_back » October 25th, 2013, 5:28 pm

FSUKW wrote:

probably because

How do you know? Are Miss Cleo now? You make assumptions like that you look like a complete Douche.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 25th, 2013, 5:31 pm

oregon would lose to miami
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FSUKW » October 25th, 2013, 8:54 pm

:moon
billys_back wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

probably because

How do you know? Are Miss Cleo now? You make assumptions like that you look like a complete Douche.

Unless I misunderstood your post, you said. "Questions aren't really there with FSU". I assume you meant Oregon was greater than FSU in those questioned areas. (They are not). If so, you're the douche.

If you meant we were in par with Oregon (I'm sure you didn't) then I say thanks.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 4:59 am

FSUKW wrote::moon
billys_back wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

probably because

Unless I misunderstood your post, you said. "Questions aren't really there with FSU". I assume you meant Oregon was greater than FSU in those questioned areas. (They are not). If so, you're the douche.

If you meant we were in par with Oregon (I'm sure you didn't) then I say thanks.

No, you made assumptions based on your homerism. Fact is there are no questions there, no one has ever asked those questions like they have about Alabama/Oregon.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FSUKW » October 26th, 2013, 2:37 pm

billys_back wrote:
FSUKW wrote::moon
billys_back wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

probably because

No, you made assumptions based on your homerism. Fact is there are no questions there, no one has ever asked those questions like they have about Alabama/Oregon.

You are right, no questions there. Bama #1, FSU #2.

I agree.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 4:55 pm

billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

You know what the whole country knows, Ohio ST would get bitch slapped by Oregon.

Just like last time, right?
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 5:07 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

Thats right little man, live in the past, because every one knows that the past has everything to do with the present. Oh wait, no it doesnt, then that makes you a dumb ass.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby JimTrenzel » October 26th, 2013, 5:14 pm

billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

Thats right little man, live in the past, because every one knows that the past has everything to do with the present. Oh wait, no it doesnt, then that makes you a dumb ass.

0-8 vs tOSU all time. What makes you think Oregon can beat them? So if I am a dumb ass, then so are ALL THE SEC FANS that says OSU is 0-9 vs them in bowl games...
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby billys_back » October 26th, 2013, 5:16 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
billys_back wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:

0-8 vs tOSU all time. What makes you think Oregon can beat them? So if I am a dumb ass, then so are ALL THE SEC FANS that says OSU is 0-9 vs them in bowl games...

Like is aid DUMBASS, what happened in the past has nothing to do with the present. Only idiots like you who know that Ohio ST sucks have to live in the past.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Return to College Football