Interesting.

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Interesting.

Postby JdPat04 » April 8th, 2017, 12:28 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Because beating Miami happens every friggin' year.

Yes congrats. You dominated the Al Golden era. Maybe you should get a ring for that or invent a new sammich. :lolthumb

Like those NC rings? :D

:clap Congrats to the Tar Heels for winning the tourney. :dunno

Not sure what NC has to do with any of this except it's what We win and Miami doesn't...

[ img ]

Also saw this gif while looking.

It's VERY nice...

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » April 8th, 2017, 3:11 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Yes congrats. You dominated the Al Golden era. Maybe you should get a ring for that or invent a new sammich. :lolthumb

Like Miami dominating the Jeff Bowden era and our 7-6 teams while Canes fans bragged?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » April 8th, 2017, 4:59 am

CMR and TB will get good RB's for sure

However. UGA = Best Backfield in The NCAA

We're good...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » April 8th, 2017, 5:18 am

20ozBulldog wrote:CMR and TB will get good RB's for sure

We're good...

Haven't you said that for the last 3-4 years?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » April 8th, 2017, 1:15 pm

We're good...

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby SmithsAUFan » April 8th, 2017, 5:36 pm

We're good...

I'd take Auburn's backfield over Buttsniffer U.

Pettway was the leading SEC rusher on average per game. He rushed for more yards than Chubb on less carries and also less games played. His average yards per carry beats Chubb's average yards per carry by nearly a full yard.

I'd also take Kerryon Johnson over Michel as well. But both are pretty similar in numbers.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 9th, 2017, 1:07 pm

We're good...

We're not going into this season. This is our RB depth going into this season. :sigh

Robert Burns RB 5'11" 215 Freshman

Mark Walton RB 5'11" 188 Junior

Travis Homer RB 5'11" 195 Sophomore

Trayone Gray RB 6'2" 200 RS Junior
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 16th, 2017, 9:06 pm

:bump :)
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 17th, 2017, 2:38 am

ericberry14 wrote:We have 2 commits :biglol

That's twice as many as Oregon has so far. :sadyes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 17th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Miami got some good news on Sunday when Las Vegas Bishop Gorman Top247 tight end Brevin Jordan gave a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes. 
Jordan, who is listed as the nation's No. 3 tight end prospect on the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, is the ideal in-line tight end that can make an impact in both the run and pass games. 
He's also a prospect that helped strengthen Miami's hold on the No. 1 ranked recruiting class. 
Jordan pushed Miami's team score on the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings to 255.50 on Sunday with his public commitment. That's well clear of Penn State, who checks in at 226.61 and Notre Dame, who sits in third with 211.45 points.
For a quick reference as to how well the Hurricanes are recruiting right now that same score of 255.50 would have been good enough for the No. 10 class in there country last cycle. Miami however is still expected to add at least eight more commits before February's National Signing Day rolls around.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Jordan- ... s-52329088
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 21st, 2017, 8:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

:jimmies
FSU didn't lose to Miami(FL) once from 1962-10-06 to 1973-09-28 :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 21st, 2017, 9:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Yeah well. The gatas have only beaten us once in the last 30 years. :champ
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 22nd, 2017, 12:09 am

Jacksonville Providence Top247 tight end Will Mallory informed InsideTheU late Friday that he has committed to Miami. 
Mallory, who is listed as the nation's No. 11 tight end on the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, picked the Hurricanes over Michigan, Clemson, Florida State, Alabama, Notre Dame and Texas A&M.
"I think deep down in my head I have always had an interest in Miami," he said. "I think the thing that did it for me was the last time I went down to visit I got to hang out with everybody and talk with some of the commits. I think after that visit I finally saw myself at Miami and everything just clicked. I knew that it was going to be a fit and I knew that it felt like home."
While Miami might have appeared to be the team to beat for Mallory in recent weeks, that wasn't always the case.
The rising senior is the son of former Michigan offensive tackle Mike Mallory and had been favoring the Wolverines throughout the recruiting process.
Hurricanes tight ends coach Todd Hartley however was able to change that. 
Hartley made multiple trips up to Jacksonville to watch Mallory play basketball this past January and spent much of the spring developing a relationship with the family. 
That turned out to be the difference.
"He's a great guy," Mallory said of Hartley. "The relationship we have built over the past year is pretty strong and it's probably the strongest one I have out of all the coaches. He's definitely a huge reason why I committed to Miami."
Mallory becomes the second elite tight end to give a public pledge to Mark Richt & Co. this week joining Las Vegas Bishop Gorman's Brevin Jordan.
Miami hopes that duo can morph into a 'two-headed monster' at some point down the line and wreak havoc on opposing defenses.
"From the beginning [the coaches] have been straight forward about who they want. They want Brevin to be more of the in-line tight end and for me to be the guy that splits out wide and create mismatches."
"People are going to have to decide who to guard and what to do with us. He's actually been the one guy that I have been hoping would commit to Miami because for about a month now I have know that I wanted to go to Miami. As soon as he committed, I knew I had to join him as soon as I could."

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Breakin ... i-52414467
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 22nd, 2017, 9:31 pm

The nation’s No. 1 ranked recruiting class per 247Sports got even better on Saturday.

Hialeah Champganat Catholic three-star linebacker/defensive Gregory Rousseau gave a verbal pledge to Miami following the Hurricanes final scrimmage of the spring at Boca Raton High.
Rousseau, who is listed as the nation’s No. 26 weakside defensive end on the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, picked Miami over LSU, USC, Oregon and West Virginia. 
“I just think that it’s time,” Rousseau told InsideTheU. “Miami had the best recruiting pitch out of all the schools that recruited me and I can tell that they just want me.”
Rousseau is graded out by most major recruiting services as a defensive lineman because of his lengthy frame, but he has spent much of his prep career playing both safety and linebacker. Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz apparently wants to use him in a similar role at the next level.
“I’m going to play a position they call 'Viper.' It’s a little linebacker and a little defensive end where I get to rush the quarterback. I really can see myself doing well there just like they do. Coach Diaz has just been telling me how he has a plan for me and how they are changing things at Miami. He thinks that I can play early and they play true freshman at Miami. So I like that.”
Rousseau has always had the Hurricanes on his short list of favorites, but for a while it looked like LSU was going to make a run at the South Florida standout as new head coach Ed Orgeron continued to compare Rousseau to Arden Key, the Tigers' standout edge rusher.
“I really liked LSU, but with just with the culture at Miami and the fact that I have been there plenty of times, it’s just makes me comfortable with them."
“I’m really excited,” he added. “I wanted to get this out of the way so I can focus on enrolling early.”

Rousseau (6-6, 215) becomes commit No. 18 for the Hurricanes in a class that’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s best. He’s also the 9th Miami-Dade County recruit to pick Miami this cycle.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Breakin ... i-52278642
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » April 23rd, 2017, 5:23 am

Just remember Miami fans... You have 18 commits.

Others only have 3-6-9-12
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 23rd, 2017, 9:47 am

JdPat04 wrote:Just remember Miami fans... You have 18 commits.

I really don't care if we finish with the #1 class or not. I just want to see these kids get the proper coaching and developing that has us competing for championships instead of looking like a mid tier ACC program. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » April 23rd, 2017, 6:07 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Just remember Miami fans... You have 18 commits.

I really don't care if we finish with the #1 class or not. I just want to see these kids get the proper coaching and developing that has us competing for championships instead of looking like a mid tier ACC program. :up

I mean you should compete for the ACC without a doubt, BUT remember... He had that same talent at UGA and wasn't competing for NC's.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 23rd, 2017, 11:29 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Yeah well. The gatas have only beaten us once in the last 30 years. :champ

Congrats on hardly ever playing them in that time period. Some teams have schedules more challenging than the Big LEast plus FSU.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » April 29th, 2017, 5:08 pm

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2017/4/27 ... -nfl-draft

Florida State has recruited the DMV (DC Metro, Virginia, Maryland intersection) area very well under Jimbo Fisher & now they’ve struck gold again. 5-star Cornerback, Anthony Lytton Jr., out of Upper Marlboro, Maryland has committed to FSU. Anthony Lytton marks the second 5-star commitment of #Tribe18 joining running back James Cook, younger brother of Dalvin Cook. Lytton is the 21st ranked overall player in the 247 composite & the third ranked corner-back in nation.

(4-star in Rivals)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 29th, 2017, 7:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:http://www.tomahawknation.com/2017/4/27/14737290/5-star-recruit-commits-florida-state-darby-lytton-recruiting-tribe18-fsu-nfl-draft

Florida State has recruited the DMV (DC Metro, Virginia, Maryland intersection) area very well under Jimbo Fisher & now they’ve struck gold again. 5-star Cornerback, Anthony Lytton Jr., out of Upper Marlboro, Maryland has committed to FSU. Anthony Lytton marks the second 5-star commitment of #Tribe18 joining running back James Cook, younger brother of Dalvin Cook. Lytton is the 21st ranked overall player in the 247 composite & the third ranked corner-back in nation.

(4-star in Rivals)

[ img ]

1. Cook is A Bama lock.

2. I'm headed to Upper Marlboro now and gonna act like a crazy FSU fan and make him think twice about fsu
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to College Football