EVERY TEAM IN FLORIDA IS

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: EVERY TEAM IN FLORIDA IS

Postby FSUKW » October 4th, 2016, 12:04 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Did you watch the Miami game? Only difference in the game was two turnovers. GT outgained Miami as well. That says a-lot considering GT offense is ranked #107 and Miami's defense is ranked #2.

But we caused the two turnovers....

You caused one. He fell on the second. (Untouched)

this is option football

you put pressure on the offense, penetrate the the line of scrimmage, and the offense starts making mistakes

if you cant penetrate the option keeps you guessing and eats the clock and racks up the yardage

our defensive pressure caused the mistakes

Umm, still wrong there homer!!

Urine idiot. :adown I see 3 defenders in the QBs face. Watch the second TD play.

I see a QB falling untouched.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 4th, 2016, 12:13 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Urine idiot. :adown I see 3 defenders in the QBs face. Watch the second TD play.

Ben Franklin thinks that being anywhere in the vicinity = forced a turnover. I mean every INT is forced.

I'm pretty sure all four Miami fans in attendance also had a role in that 2nd fumble. :dog

The Pats definitely forced the Butt Fumble. I mean they were right there, not even making contact with Sanchez. /CanesLogic
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 4th, 2016, 12:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Urine idiot. :adown I see 3 defenders in the QBs face. Watch the second TD play.

Ben Franklin thinks that being anywhere in the vicinity = forced a turnover. I mean every INT is forced.

I'm pretty sure all four Miami fans in attendance also had a role in that 2nd fumble. :dog

The Pats definitely forced the Butt Fumble. I mean they were right there, not even making contact with Sanchez. /CanesLogic

This one is classic. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 4th, 2016, 1:21 am

When you have no argument, deflect. Good to know you've surrendered like you did to high school, dropout. :2thumbs
Spoiler:
If I were as desperate as you, I'd post all the final moments of FSU vs. Miami the past 6 years, but that's more work than you're worth. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 4th, 2016, 9:47 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When you have no argument, deflect. Good to know you've surrendered like you did to high school, dropout. :2thumbs
Spoiler:
If I were as desperate as you, I'd post all the final moments of FSU vs. Miami the past 6 years, but that's more work than you're worth. :dog

We're all not as fortunate as you are to graduate from Free Sammich University to become a professional Sammich maker like yourself. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » October 4th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Thanks to BBB for posting the video evidence.

Untouched, gift wrapped fumble for a TD. I'm thinking QB had money on Miami.... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 5th, 2016, 1:25 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When you have no argument, deflect. Good to know you've surrendered like you did to high school, dropout. :2thumbs
Spoiler:

We're all not as fortunate as you are to graduate from Free Sammich University to become a professional Sammich maker like yourself. :lolthumb

Software engineer, and obviously you couldn't cut it. Scholarships exist for those who can actually get in.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 5th, 2016, 9:37 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Spoiler:

Software engineer, and obviously you couldn't cut it. Scholarships exist for those who can actually get in.

Isn't today sweet chicken teriyaki day? Put out your cup that says tips on it so you can catch the bus home after work. :ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 5th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Spoiler:

what BBB said is true, even if the QB was untouched on the second TO

he was certainly influenced by the pressure, he "heard the footsteps" so to speak
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 5th, 2016, 2:22 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

he was certainly influenced by the pressure, he "heard the footsteps" so to speak

GT QBs have someone in their face the vast majority of the time they pitch the ball. That's how the option works.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 5th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

GT QBs are have someone in their face the vast majority of the time they pitch the ball. That's how the option works.

exactly, which is why our pressure caused the mental breakdown
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FSUKW » October 5th, 2016, 7:00 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

GT QBs are have someone in their face the vast majority of the time they pitch the ball. That's how the option works.

Dumbest thing I have read.

That's like saying receivers drop balls because DB is in the vicinity of him.

He fell, untouched, plain and simple.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 5th, 2016, 7:05 pm

FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, MD's post made zero sense. I think being in the vicinity of our posts caused the mental breakdown.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 5th, 2016, 7:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

if a receiver goes over the middle and gets layed out , the next time he goes over the middle he is likely to get "alligator arms" in other words he is afraid to be hit in his midsection so he doesnt want to extend his arms all the way

so yes, previous plays can effect mental breakdowns on the next plays

this is known fact
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » October 5th, 2016, 8:01 pm

The most comprehensive post ever by md :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 5th, 2016, 8:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:The most comprehensive post ever by md :dog

That's one strong strawman he has there. :lolthumb

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » October 5th, 2016, 10:45 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Spoiler:

if a receiver goes over the middle and gets layed out , the next time he goes over the middle he is likely to get "alligator arms" in other words he is afraid to be hit in his midsection so he doesnt want to extend his arms all the way

so yes, previous plays can effect mental breakdowns on the next plays

this is known fact

He fell like a bitch. Your defense was not involved. Pound your chest, it was a gift!!!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 6th, 2016, 12:41 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Spoiler:

Isn't today sweet chicken teriyaki day? Put out your cup that says tips on it so you can catch the bus home after work. :ROFL2

The deflections and :jimmies are priceless. You have to do mental gymnastics and make shit up just to feel superior to me. :ROFL2 I mean that makes sense, since I'm superior to you in everything that doesn't involve being white trash.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 6th, 2016, 2:25 am

Lol at the asshurt dual-loss fsu clowns
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FSUKW » October 6th, 2016, 3:12 am

LOL at the asshurt Tropical Depressions with a defense less menacing than a banana peel.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to College Football