Projected BCS

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Projected BCS

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 20th, 2013, 6:15 am

bcsguru.com

1. Alabama,
2. Florida State,
3. Oregon,
4. Ohio State,
5. Missouri,
6. Baylor,
7. Stanford,
8. Clemson,
9. Miami (Fla.),
10. UCLA.

:biglol @ UCLA, Misery, and Baylor being that high
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Re: Projected BCS

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 20th, 2013, 6:17 am

It will be a travesty if we are not at least #2. Most impressive win in college football PERIOD deserves to be top 2 at least.

Maybe if Oregon comes along and sweeps Stanford/UCLA, they could make a case. But they still likely won't be facing a top 5 team. This also assuming Clemson doesn't implode after this loss.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 20th, 2013, 6:18 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:It will be a travesty if we are not at least #2. Most impressive win in college football PERIOD deserves to be top 2 at least.

Maybe if Oregon comes along and sweeps Stanford/UCLA, they could make a case. But they still likely won't be facing a top 5 team. This also assuming Clemson doesn't implode after this loss.

before beating Clemsuck the computers averaged us at #4 so
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Beaver3332 » October 20th, 2013, 6:28 am

Lmao at Missouri jumping Miami for beating an injury depleted team that we beat when they were healthy :ROFL
Clemson got dominated we should be in front of them especially since UGA sucks
Stanford lost to fucking Utah
Baylor has been absolutely dominant even though they haven't played anybody too tough.
Beaver3332

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 20th, 2013, 6:31 am

Winston4Heisman wrote:bcsguru.com

1. Alabama,
2. Florida State,
3. Oregon,
4. Ohio State,
5. Missouri,
6. Baylor,
7. Stanford,
8. Clemson,
9. Miami (Fla.),
10. UCLA.

Missouri and Baylor are no joke, man; they've been at the top of my rankings for a while. Baylor's probably better than Mizzou, though. That's just my opinion.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Beaver3332 » October 20th, 2013, 6:36 am

The UGA and Florida wins are not very impressive considering both teams were destroyed by injury by the time Missouri got them, I think they're pretty good I just don't see why they should jumps us we beat a better UF team and are still undefeated.
Beaver3332

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 20th, 2013, 6:38 am

Misery has beaten no one...after 8 weeks they've played no one good (UGA and UFelon are horrible)
Baylor looked horrendous against a Kansas St team that is 2-5
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby LuckOfTheIbis7 » October 20th, 2013, 6:45 am

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on- ... day-week-8

CBS trying to predict Auburn to #12 in AP. LOL
LuckOfTheIbis7

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby SmithsAUFan » October 20th, 2013, 9:46 am

LuckOfTheIbis7 wrote:http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24108123/tomorrows-top-25-today-week-8

CBS trying to predict Auburn to #12 in AP. LOL

Our computer rankings should be pretty decent.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 20th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Biased bullshit
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Beaver3332 » October 20th, 2013, 9:25 pm

sellular1 wrote:
Beaver3332 wrote:The UGA and Florida wins are not very impressive considering both teams were destroyed by injury by the time Missouri got them, I think they're pretty good I just don't see why they should jumps us we beat a better UF team and are still undefeated.

You lost to N.C. even though it shows as a win

Actually if I remember correctly we won :umad
Beaver3332

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 20th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Beaver3332 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
Beaver3332 wrote:The UGA and Florida wins are not very impressive considering both teams were destroyed by injury by the time Missouri got them, I think they're pretty good I just don't see why they should jumps us we beat a better UF team and are still undefeated.

I wouldn't be proud of that win...that's about as close as you can get to losing a game.

Play like that in Tally and it will be a massacre. Starters will be pulled at the end of the first. :dog

But I don't think that is really how Miami is. You guys are better than that, not top 10 good (sorry, but I just don't see it YET), but definitely way better than that performance. If you expect to stand a chance you need to be at your best when you come to Tally, hombre. :sadyes
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 20th, 2013, 9:45 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
Beaver3332 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:

I wouldn't be proud of that win...that's about as close as you can get to losing a game.

Play like that in Tally and it will be a massacre. Starters will be pulled at the end of the first. :dog

But I don't think that is really how Miami is. You guys are better than that, not top 10 good (sorry, but I just don't see it YET), but definitely way better than that performance. If you expect to stand a chance you need to be at your best when you come to Tally, hombre. :sadyes

Let them have their pride, man. They will lose it in a couple weeks.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 20th, 2013, 9:49 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:
Beaver3332 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:

Let them have their pride, man. They will lose it in a couple weeks.

The only thing that worries me is our run D. BC gashed us up a bit if I remember correctly....so if Duke is healthy, that's a bit of a concern.

What are your thoughts on our run D? They shut down Clemson but I don't think they have a back like Duke.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 20th, 2013, 10:22 pm

1. Alabama,
2. Florida State,
3. Oregon,
4. Ohio State,
5. Missouri,
6. Baylor,
7. Stanford,
8. Clemson,
9. Miami (Fla.),
10. UCLA.

Not that i disagree with the top 3, I would switch Mizzou and Ohio ST. However with that said, what i have seen on TV so far is that Oregon will be #2.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 20th, 2013, 10:48 pm

billys_back wrote:

1. Alabama,
2. Florida State,
3. Oregon,
4. Ohio State,
5. Missouri,
6. Baylor,
7. Stanford,
8. Clemson,
9. Miami (Fla.),
10. UCLA.

Not that i disagree with the top 3, I would switch Mizzou and Ohio ST. However with that said, what i have seen on TV so far is that Oregon will be #2.

I wouldn't worry if Oregon is #3 tonight. Your remaining opponents are 25-8, while FSU's are 21-19.

As long as Bama and Oregon remain 1 and 2 in the human polls, they will finish 1 and 2 in the BCS.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby billys_back » October 20th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
billys_back wrote:

1. Alabama,
2. Florida State,
3. Oregon,
4. Ohio State,
5. Missouri,
6. Baylor,
7. Stanford,
8. Clemson,
9. Miami (Fla.),
10. UCLA.

I wouldn't worry if Oregon is #3 tonight. Your remaining opponents are 25-8, while FSU's are 21-19.

As long as Bama and Oregon remain 1 and 2 in the human polls, they will finish 1 and 2 in the BCS.

I in all honesty have no issue if FSU jumps Oregon. As of "right now" the victory over Clemson was huge. If Clemson stumbles like Washington has after losing to Oregon, then it could hurt FSU, but for now, I have no issues with FSU at #2.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 20th, 2013, 11:00 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:The only thing that worries me is our run D. BC gashed us up a bit if I remember correctly....so if Duke is healthy, that's a bit of a concern.

What are your thoughts on our run D? They shut down Clemson but I don't think they have a back like Duke.

Duke's a fucking overrated POS. I watched his slow ass turn a TD run into a FG when some UNC player caught him from behind. I'm not worried one bit. Their best RB against us will be the second-string bruiser.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 20th, 2013, 11:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:The only thing that worries me is our run D. BC gashed us up a bit if I remember correctly....so if Duke is healthy, that's a bit of a concern.

Duke's a fucking overrated POS. I watched his slow ass turn a TD run into a FG when some UNC player caught him from behind. I'm not worried one bit. Their best RB against us will be the second-string bruiser.

He fumbles too much and could be a step faster, but he's dangerous as fuck in open space.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Beaver3332 » October 21st, 2013, 12:06 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He fumbles too much and could be a step faster, but he's dangerous as fuck in open space.

:biglol that post made it obvious that this nigga doesent watch football Duke isn't slow by any conceivable means he has 4.4 speed the UNC defender had the angle and that's the first time he's been caught from behind Duke is 100x the back Crawford is and he's better than any back on FSU he needs someone to take carries from him though he's not an every down back hes gotten rocked a few times this year.
Beaver3332

Next

Return to College Football