fsu

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

fsu

Postby pay attention to the U » September 6th, 2013, 1:36 pm

read karlos is moving to R/B damn thought he was going be a safety,either way that's two big ass running backs.
pay attention to the U

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: fsu

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 6th, 2013, 2:12 pm

I don't get it. Dude is a beast on defense (they say they're still going to use h :smile: im in nickel packages). But with the loss of Haggins, Dent, and Haulstead, we could probably use him more at WR than RB.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 6th, 2013, 2:43 pm

LOL - tried to hit quote, but fat fingered it and thanked Muck instead.

Los is having a hard time on defense. Too slow reading offense and making adjustments. Made some sloppy tackles against Pitt. Jimbo has liked him as a RB since they recruited him.

Read where they are also worried about JWJ going pro after this season and Los could be the main power back in 2014. That and Pender being an uncertainty. I like him in a Lonnie Pryor type role.

As for WR, read he may not have enough time to learn it since WR is harder than RB.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 6th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Playing WR isn't as hard as playing RB. RBs have to block, run, catch passes, read/follow blocks, etc. Most WRs just need to listen to audibles, catch footballs, and run routes correctly. They do some run blocking, but not much. There's also a reason why RBs don't last long in football- their knees and legs take a pounding.

I hope JWJ stays on with FSU. I hate players leaving early.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 6th, 2013, 4:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Playing WR isn't as hard as playing RB. RBs have to block, run, catch passes, read/follow blocks, etc. Most WRs just need to listen to audibles, catch footballs, and run routes correctly. They do some run blocking, but not much. There's also a reason why RBs don't last long in football- their knees and legs take a pounding.

I disagree! This is not Herban Meyer's offense, where a WR either runs a jet sweep, fly, or crossing pattern. Our offense is complex. This is why RBs (and Percy Harvey) score so low on the Wonderlic.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 6th, 2013, 5:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Playing WR isn't as hard as playing RB. RBs have to block, run, catch passes, read/follow blocks, etc. Most WRs just need to listen to audibles, catch footballs, and run routes correctly. They do some run blocking, but not much. There's also a reason why RBs don't last long in football- their knees and legs take a pounding.

I am not a coach, but I would assume the WR play book us harder than RB play book.

However, as I mentioned I read that. (From TN)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football