Maybe its time for a change in Athens...

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Maybe its time for a change in Athens...

Postby FlatEarth » October 13th, 2013, 11:59 pm

I've never seen CMR get pissed of like he has a few times this season. He actually chest bumped a ref on Saturday and he never does that. I think the stress is taking a toll on him both mentally and physically. I see him retiring within 3 years after the way he has been acting this year. His hair is getting gray and quick as well. I know he has plans to "do Gods work" after football and I'm at the point where I want to see a change.

We need to go get a top name that is proven and willing to cheat. This playing by the rules and praying isn't working.

I'm tired of seeing all of our players dominate in the NFL and watching Ogletree run back a 98 yard INT, Moreno score 3 TD's today and Stafford being names the "Ford Top Performer" while our ex d linemen lead the NFL in sacks and AJ Green make NFL secondary players look like children, I'm over it.

Saban would never lose a game being able to shut down the boarders in this great state of Georgia. Its time to find someone that can win National Championships. This University deserves greatness.

COMMIT TO THE G!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Maybe its time for a change in Athens...

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » October 14th, 2013, 12:41 am

Who though?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby theSabanator20 » October 14th, 2013, 1:12 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Who though?

Kirby Smart.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ScotchFrost97 » October 14th, 2013, 1:42 am

Lane Kiffin.....
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby 08GatorBait » October 14th, 2013, 2:37 am

I'm starting to tire of my coach too. Really like the guy but he has to fire pease I think to keep the boosters seriously off his ass.

I rewatched the game...at first I didn't blame pease but watching again...he doesn't exploit any weaknesses It's pathetic. He doesn't change anything based on what's working and not working nor does he seem to gameplan for an opponent at all..It's the same exact play calling and i can actually predict run left, right, middle, or pass every down. If i can do it defensive cords certainly can. So I'm with you on change needed here too. Just hoping a new oc brings muschamp more success...really really like him but i like florida more..I'll take a scum bag like Meyer any day if it brings the success we had.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby mrfree » October 14th, 2013, 2:42 am

08GatorBait wrote:I'm starting to tire of my coach too. Really like the guy but he has to fire pease I think to keep the boosters seriously off his ass.

I rewatched the game...at first I didn't blame pease but watching again...he doesn't exploit any weaknesses It's pathetic. He doesn't change anything based on what's working and not working nor does he seem to gameplan for an opponent at all..It's the same exact play calling and i can actually predict run left, right, middle, or pass every down. If i can do it defensive cords certainly can. So I'm with you on change needed here too. Just hoping a new oc brings muschamp more success...really really like him but i like florida more..I'll take a scum bag like Meyer any day if it brings the success we had.

all pease does is power runs with that samoan guard pulling :frustrated
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby mrfree » October 14th, 2013, 2:44 am

sellular1 wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

Kirby Smart.

Bobby Petrino.

I like it daddy...

petrino would run circles on the SEC east with that talent :dog
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Beaver3332 » October 14th, 2013, 4:05 am

08GatorBait wrote:I'm starting to tire of my coach too. Really like the guy but he has to fire pease I think to keep the boosters seriously off his ass.

You guys are the most conservative team in the NCAA that and Driskell being a tard is why I though we'd beat you.
Beaver3332

Postby JdPat04 » October 14th, 2013, 5:06 am

mrfree wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

Kirby Smart.

Bobby Petrino.

I like it daddy...

petrino would run circles on the SEC east with that talent :dog

:agree
JdPat04

Team Logo: