SEC CG Discussion Thread

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: SEC CG Discussion Thread

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 6th, 2015, 12:50 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:I'm not watching the game but I'm reading the play by play online and it shows that Florida punted on 3rd down.

Please tell me this is correct.

It's on CBS. Even a cheap cable-cutter like me can watch it.

I'm watching a movie.

I have no interest in watching the shit show.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Dalvin Cook is the best RB in CFB

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 6th, 2015, 12:51 am

44 carries and only 189 yards, and UF's defense was on the field longer.
Dalvin Cook > Dumbass Henry.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby RoeTied » December 6th, 2015, 12:53 am

FSPoo fans so buttmad :dog
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 6th, 2015, 12:54 am

RoeTied wrote:FSPoo fans so buttmad :dog

Only at the Heisman hype Henry is getting. I'm glad UF got stomped. Fuck those assholes.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby RoeTied » December 6th, 2015, 12:56 am

You were rooting for UF in the back of your head. You hate Alabama more, just like everyone.

Search your feelings
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Guitardude37 » December 6th, 2015, 12:56 am

Sucks Henry didn't break the SEC TD record. Was 3 yards away at the end of the game. Also like 14 yards from 2,000. Either way, Henry will now get the Heisman :2thumbs Can't wait to read all of the FSU :mad :blowup posts :lol:
Guitardude37

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby RoeTied » December 6th, 2015, 1:04 am

Guitardude37 wrote:Sucks Henry didn't break the SEC TD record. Was 3 yards away at the end of the game. Also like 14 yards from 2,000. Either way, Henry will now get the Heisman :2thumbs Can't wait to read all of the FSU :mad :blowup posts :lol:

They gon kill themselves after he wins the Heisman :sadyes
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » December 6th, 2015, 1:38 am

RoeTied wrote:Now that's 3 miracle tds we've let up this year

Ibet the boosters are upset that bama didnt cover
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 6th, 2015, 1:42 am

RoeTied wrote:
Guitardude37 wrote:Sucks Henry didn't break the SEC TD record. Was 3 yards away at the end of the game. Also like 14 yards from 2,000. Either way, Henry will now get the Heisman :2thumbs Can't wait to read all of the FSU :mad :blowup posts :lol:

If it's between Henry and Watson, I'm rooting for Henry all the fucking way. Clemson winning a bunch of shit this year would be bad. They already recruit dirtier than Ole Miss and they are fucking clowns that have no repercussions for cheating.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 9th, 2015, 12:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
RoeTied wrote:

If it's between Henry and Watson, I'm rooting for Henry all the fucking way. Clemson winning a bunch of shit this year would be bad. They already recruit dirtier than Ole Miss and they are fucking clowns that have no repercussions for cheating.

RoeTied wrote:You were rooting for UF in the back of your head. You hate Alabama more, just like everyone.

Search your feelings

JdPat04 wrote:We are in his head. I have no idea what he's talking about with Bama fans accusing fsu fans of rooting for UF. I also have no recollection of me ever calling fsu inferior, making fun of fsu, or hating fsu. However fuck has obviously been fucked by a few Bama fans somewhere in life. So while he is correct in one thing, and that was me avoiding this thread, it was only because it was fucking retarded and made zero sense. Makes perfect sense to me.

JD's right again. :sadyes :surrender
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » December 9th, 2015, 1:11 am

RoeTied wrote:FSPoo fans so buttmad :dog

They realize that this is the only way any of us will be thinking of their sorry team during playoff week
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2015, 8:08 pm

FSUKW wrote:
RoeTied wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:FSU's derfense > Aunt Flow's defense. :biglol at getting torched by Treon Harris. WTF Alabama. I thought this was supposed to be a championship team.

I said we would lose 2-3 games this year.

You have been more humble than JD.

First time I've opened this thread

Apparently on all your heads.

Please show me being all jackassed about my team. I know that I tried making a bet with one of the fuckeyes that we wouldn't lose 4 games and said we would lose 1-2 and the most at 3, including the bowl season. So please try again.

The dumbass wouldn't put a over/under and I even tried to tell him give me 3.5 since he predicted 4. Then he wouldn't. I think I offered 2.5 but I'm not sure if I was going to or just forgot about. So either way, you and fellow Seminole fans were all worse than I have been this year and last, when yall were acting up in 2013.

You're just getting confused over me telling you to grow up over Aubie.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2015, 8:09 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm going to laugh my ass off if UF fucks up Aunt Flow. The entire SEC looks like dog shit this season.

Tennessee would have won the acc with ease. Just look at what South Carolina did to North Carolina.... South fucking carolina dude.

:ROFL2

You can't even win the worst P5 division.

Yeah pretty sure we could. Not that it is actually the worst. If Florida didn't cheat half the year we'd be in this game and we'd win it... Sorry dude

Without cheating they'd beat you, and you damn sure wouldn't have won the conference. We would've made it 10 straight
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2015, 8:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Acne Coker is wishing he'd stayed at FSU right now.

I bet he'd rather be sitting at home during championship weekend and playing in some non relevant bowl. Nah
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2015, 8:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
RoeTied wrote:

RoeTied wrote:You were rooting for UF in the back of your head. You hate Alabama more, just like everyone.

Search your feelings

JdPat04 wrote:We are in his head. I have no idea what he's talking about with Bama fans accusing fsu fans of rooting for UF. I also have no recollection of me ever calling fsu inferior, making fun of fsu, or hating fsu. However fuck has obviously been fucked by a few Bama fans somewhere in life. So while he is correct in one thing, and that was me avoiding this thread, it was only because it was fucking retarded and made zero sense. Makes perfect sense to me.

JD's right again. :sadyes :surrender

You are truly that dumb?

Considering I had not read this thread, then I had never seen any fans, let alone ONE fan, not "Bama fanSSSS" accusing you of that"

Thank you. You are retarded. I am right.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2015, 8:20 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Look for JDpat to come in and act like his team isn't shit after this blowout win over a shit team.

I'm glad I'm in yours and kws head 24/7
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 10th, 2015, 12:41 am

JdPat04 wrote:You're just getting confused over me telling you to grow up over Aubie.

I don't need advice from Mrs. Doubtfire!!!

:2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 10th, 2015, 12:50 am

Search your feelings

Everyone other than auburn hates Florida more than Bama dude
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » December 10th, 2015, 12:51 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm going to laugh my ass off if UF fucks up Aunt Flow. The entire SEC looks like dog shit this season.

Tennessee would have won the acc with ease. Just look at what South Carolina did to North Carolina.... South fucking carolina dude.

Yeah pretty sure we could. Not that it is actually the worst. If Florida didn't cheat half the year we'd be in this game and we'd win it... Sorry dude

Without cheating they'd beat you, and you damn sure wouldn't have won the conference. We would've made it 10 straight

Dude you are so fucking dumb. You probably actually believe that shit. But you're stupid as fuck. There is no reason in explaining shit to you

We weren't talking about winning the conference anyway. And yes we would have beat Bama in Atlanta just like we had them beat in Tuscaloosa before the refs came in with the 4th quarter bail out
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2015, 9:39 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Dude you are so fucking dumb. You probably actually believe that shit. But you're stupid as fuck. There is no reason in explaining shit to you

We weren't talking about winning the conference anyway. And yes we would have beat Bama in Atlanta just like we had them beat in Tuscaloosa before the refs came in with the 4th quarter bail out

No! You are so fucking stupid, you have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about. Let me explain to you, what the fuck YOU said.

Please look at your text that I highlight for you.

"we'd be in THIS game, and WE'D WIN IT"

This thread is the SEC Championship game. The SECCG is Bama vs UF. So THIS game that was on and this thread is about the game that was on.... Yes you said tinyC would be in it, and would win it.

You wouldn't win it.

You are stupid for thinking you would, for believing you would, for saying you would.

Lastly you're fucking retarded for not even knowing what the fuck YOU was even talking about!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to College Football