UGA vs Florida

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: UGA vs Florida

Postby Beaver3332 » October 8th, 2013, 3:13 am

FSUKW wrote:
Beaver3332 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
johnnybravo23 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:So, this game will decide the SEC East.

UF has only scored more than 30 points once and has yet to play a ranked team.

UGA has scored over 30 points in every game and has played 3 top 10 teams.

Discuss

The U is ranked and beat them! ;) :up :dog It counts on final S.O.S

The U wasn't ranked at time of game, nor will they finish the season ranked.

Lol the most games well possibly lose is 3 including bowl and ACC title game we will finish ranked ill avy bet you for as long as you want ill even bet that UGA finishes with as many or more loses than Miami.

God, Cane fans are cocky. You aren't as good as you think. You should be worried about UNC, VT, FSU, ACC championship (if you get there) and bowl. That's 5 in my lifetime this season you could lose.

Hell, FSU could lose 5 this year.

Ill bet anything we don't lose to UNC, VT FSU ACC Title and the bowl are loseable but we won't lose all of them.
Beaver3332

Postby 08GatorBait » October 8th, 2013, 6:40 pm

HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this game. Under normal circumstances i'd say we roll, but with our current situation with injuries it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we drop this game. Hopefully Gurley will be healthy enough to carry the team, but I just don't know.

Even without injuries you won't role. Our defense is very, very good. It will make us hard to beat in any game.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » October 8th, 2013, 7:34 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this game. Under normal circumstances i'd say we roll, but with our current situation with injuries it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we drop this game. Hopefully Gurley will be healthy enough to carry the team, but I just don't know.

Even without injuries you won't role. Our defense is very, very good. It will make us hard to beat in any game.

I should have used the quotes. I was referring to the Mizzou game from an earlier post. No, I agree UGA/UF is gonna be a close ball game either way. this one could go either way.
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » October 8th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Gotcha. Missouri worries me. They may just be a damn good team. Indiana and vandy are not cake walks abs they made them look pathetic. We face them next week, I'm certainly worried about a let down if we do happen to beat Lsu.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to College Football