UGA vs UT

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

UGA vs UT

Postby webfoot » October 6th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Hmm , what was the Ducks final against the Vols ? Hmm UGA # 6 mighty SEC Hmm . :moon
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Re: UGA vs UT

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 6th, 2013, 5:42 pm

From what i saw yesterday FSU should jump UGA in the polls.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 5:44 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:From what i saw yesterday FSU should jump UGA in the polls.

They did.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby webfoot » October 6th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Well as I see it UGA is way over rated or UT is not as bad as we thought .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 5:55 pm

webfoot wrote:Well as I see it UGA is way over rated or UT is not as bad as we thought .

UT played their hearts out for that win. They had over 30 recruits on a visit and Butch wanted that game. Had we had Gurley and everyone stayed healthy, it would have been a blowout. We didn't have Gurley and lost 3 of our best playmakers in the first half. We had to have 4 true freshman step up and they did. A healthy UGA can play with anyone, however, we were anything but yesterday. :banghead

Injuries are a part of the game though. UGA will be fine.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby webfoot » October 6th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Just saying ,truth hurts .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Doesn't bother me... I have no control over UGA or the rankings. Too be honest, the rankings don't mean shit. We're the first team on that list with a loss. It was to a top 5 team. If we keep winning, we will be where we need to be at the end of the season going into the National Championship in the Georgia Dome in December.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 6th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
webfoot wrote:Well as I see it UGA is way over rated or UT is not as bad as we thought .

UT played their hearts out for that win. They had over 30 recruits on a visit and Butch wanted that game. Had we had Gurley and everyone stayed healthy, it would have been a blowout. We didn't have Gurley and lost 3 of our best playmakers in the first half. We had to have 4 true freshman step up and they did. A healthy UGA can play with anyone, however, we were anything but yesterday. :banghead

With 2 of your best WRs out for the year and Gurley not likely to get back to 100%, I don't see you beating Florida. Their defense is too good, and UGA's is too bad.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

With 2 of your best WRs out for the year and Gurley not likely to get back to 100%, I don't see you beating Florida. Their defense is too good, and UGA's is too bad.

It will be a tough game, no doubt. JS-W and Marshall are out for the year. We will more than likely burn Turman's redshirt who was 3rd on the chart in the spring. Bennett is rumored to be out 2 weeks. Nothing official yet. However, Gurley will be 50/50 for this week, and definitely ready for the following week against Vandy. Then we have a bye before Florida and he will pummel the Gators yet again. UGA could lose again, but we will be favored in every game. The line this week against an undefeated Mizzou team is -11

Vegas still likes UGA and they are right more times than not. The injuries do suck, but we will be fine.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JimTrenzel » October 6th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:

How many damn excuses can you make for one games. Completely ridiculous. If I made excuses for my team struggling with the #16, you would be all over me.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby webfoot » October 6th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Oregon played at elevation with out our best playmaker,CU kept it close for a minute . ;)
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Return to College Football