Ohio St is looking like last year's Notre Dame

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Ohio St is looking like last year's Notre Dame

Postby RoeTied » October 6th, 2013, 6:39 am

I can see it coming from a mile away.
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Ohio St is looking like last year's Notre Dame

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 6th, 2013, 6:46 am

RoeTied wrote:I can see it coming from a mile away.

I'm getting that feeling too. Doing just enough to scrape by mediocre competition, often catching very lucky breaks...until they encounter a genuinely good team, then they will collapse like a house of cards. I don't know if it would/will be as epic as ND's, but I think they'll be in for a rude awakening in whatever bowl they're placed in.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ScotchFrost97 » October 6th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Not disagreeing, but I will say that Wisconsin and Northwestern have good teams.

I dont think Ohio State makes it out undefeated anyways.
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby JimTrenzel » October 6th, 2013, 2:15 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:

I'm getting that feeling too. Doing just enough to scrape by mediocre competition, often catching very lucky breaks...until they encounter a genuinely good team, then they will collapse like a house of cards. I don't know if it would/will be as epic as ND's, but I think they'll be in for a rude awakening in whatever bowl they're placed in.

Kinda like UGA, taking OT to beat a HORRIBLE tennessee team? BTW FSU really dominated that HORRIBLE BC team.
Last edited by JimTrenzel on October 6th, 2013, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Completely agree... Just wish it could have been UGA that pummeled them :banghead
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JimTrenzel » October 6th, 2013, 2:16 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Completely agree... Just wish it could have been UGA that pummeled them :banghead

Just like you guys pummeled Tennessee?
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » October 6th, 2013, 2:18 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Tennessee would smash that joke of a team you got up there in Akron. Or Cincinnati.. Or Cleveland or wherever the shit your school is
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » October 6th, 2013, 3:32 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Playing Tennessee on the road missing our two stud running backs, two studs on defense, and losing our two leading receivers in the first quarter is completely different than playing OSU with a healthy team and a month to prepare. Face it, you guys are terrible... Oregon would pummel you and they will get raped by Alabama. You just don't play real football up there. :dunno

Football outside of the south east and a couple teams on the west coast is just behind the ball. OSU will never beat an sec team. Ever...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 6th, 2013, 7:03 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:

Kinda like UGA, taking OT to beat a HORRIBLE tennessee team? BTW FSU really dominated that HORRIBLE BC team.

BC is 3-2. What's your excuse for strugging against Buffalo or failing to beat a top 25 team by 63 points?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JimTrenzel » October 6th, 2013, 7:07 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Playing Tennessee on the road missing our two stud running backs, two studs on defense, and losing our two leading receivers in the first quarter is completely different than playing OSU with a healthy team and a month to prepare. Face it, you guys are terrible... Oregon would pummel you and they will get raped by Alabama. You just don't play real football up there. :dunno

Football outside of the south east and a couple teams on the west coast is just behind the ball. OSU will never beat an sec team. Ever...

tOSU is 6-3 in the BCS. What is UGA? How many mid majors have you lost to in the last 10 years? OSU hasn't lost to any.

BTW tOSU is 21-13-3 vs teams currently in the SEC.
Last edited by JimTrenzel on October 6th, 2013, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JimTrenzel » October 6th, 2013, 7:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:

BC is 3-2. What's your excuse for strugging against Buffalo or failing to beat a top 25 team by 63 points?

Maryland should've never been in the top25 and when they join the Big10 next year, they will be lucky to win 6 games.
JimTrenzel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 6th, 2013, 7:35 pm

JimTrenzel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JimTrenzel wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:

Maryland should've never been in the top25 and when they join the Big10 next year, they will be lucky to win 6 games.

They'd be lucky to win 6 games in the ACC, idiot.
2009- 2-10
2011- 2-10
2012- 4-8

And Maryland was still 4-0 with a 37-0 win over WVU, a team that beat Oklahoma State. Where would you put them before Saturday? That's better than Sorrycuse, Cal, Western Michigan, and Maine combined (Northwestern's opponents).

Any way you slice it, FSU has been far more impressive this year than Ohio State. But then again, Ohio State has always been shit compared to FSU. We're 3-0 against the Suckeyes.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football