Unless Stanford completely blows out Washington

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Unless Stanford completely blows out Washington

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 6th, 2013, 6:18 pm

billys_back wrote:So easy fro people who cry about the up tempo offense to forget what Oregon did to Kansas ST last year, and Tennessee this year, neither team is god awful.

What did that uptempo offense do against LSU? Yea I can wait to read that one :dog
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby billys_back » October 7th, 2013, 12:37 am

Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:So easy fro people who cry about the up tempo offense to forget what Oregon did to Kansas ST last year, and Tennessee this year, neither team is god awful.

What did that uptempo offense do against LSU? Yea I can wait to read that one :dog

So easy for you hater pussies to only point out the games that Oregon loses, which are very few, and not point out the ones they win.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 7th, 2013, 12:39 am

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

So easy for you hater pussies to only point out the games that Oregon loses, which are very few, and not point out the ones they win.

Hard to forget BCS NCGs, shithead.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 7th, 2013, 12:51 am

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

You mean the same time when they shit the bed against an Auburn team who had no real D to speak of? Stop acting like you guys were relevant to CFB before a few years go....Stop acting like you've won more NCs in the last 5 years than Bama has
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby billys_back » October 7th, 2013, 4:09 am

Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

You mean the same time when they shit the bed against an Auburn team who had no real D to speak of? Stop acting like you guys were relevant to CFB before a few years go....Stop acting like you've won more NCs in the last 5 years than Bama has

I see how it is, yer fucking jealous because Oregon has been relevant for a good 15 years now dick, and they have done far better over the last 5 years then the shitynoles. And stop trying to hang off the nut sack of Alabama, not heir fault Florida sucks ass.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » October 7th, 2013, 4:12 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

Then i guess you have not forgotten about the two looses the Florida St has suffered in the NC. Would not be running off at the mouth about BCS NC's tell you have won one ass wipe.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 7th, 2013, 4:19 am

How many national titles does Oregon have? Can someone help me out?
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby theSabanator20 » October 7th, 2013, 4:19 am

billys_back wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

Yeah, but what'd they do to Stanford? :thought

Held them, they had to win in overtime by only 3. But i will say, Chip Kelly is the reason Oregon lost that game. Same reason Oregon lost the NC, cant seem to understand why he would try and pound it up the middle the whole game. Fucking stupid.[/quote]

Damn right about that. Auburn's secondary was the weakest I've seen in a BCSNCG other than Notre Dame's. You guys had no chance between the tackles against Auburn's Dline that year. Fairley, Carter, and Eguae were immovable all year.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 7th, 2013, 4:40 am

billys_back wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

Then i guess you have not forgotten about the two looses the Florida St has suffered in the NC. Would not be running off at the mouth about BCS NC's tell you have won one ass wipe.

Losses*, till*, you ignorant fuck, and 1-2 is a hell of a lot better than 0-1.
FSU has 2 NCs, whereas 0regon advertises how many they have on their helmet.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby theSabanator20 » October 7th, 2013, 4:57 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
billys_back wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

Losses*, till*, you ignorant fuck, and 1-2 is a hell of a lot better than0-1.
FSU has 2 NCs, whereas 0regon advertises how many they have on their helmet.

*Enter Chip Kelly and Brian Kelly* :banghead 0-1 :mad 0-1

*Enter Gene Chizik* :trolldance 1-0 BITCHES

*Enter Les Miles* :yawn 1-1

*Enter Bob Stoops* :frustrated 1-3

*Enter Urban Meyer* :innocent 2-0

*Enter Nick Saban* :blowup 4-0
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Carr2Cooper » October 7th, 2013, 5:05 am

billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

I see how it is, yer fucking jealous because Oregon has been relevant for a good 15 years now dick, and they have done far better over the last 5 years then the shitynoles. And stop trying to hang off the nut sack of Alabama, not heir fault Florida sucks ass.

15 years and 0 NCs to show for it...only 1 appearance....that's cute

FSU has one in that time period too and we were shit for many years :thought
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby 08GatorBait » October 7th, 2013, 4:00 pm

The hurry up no huddle has zero national titles...It's awesome for running up stats vs lesser teams. It's not the key to success with the big dogs. There is a reason the best recruiting teams don't use it. FSU, BAma, Florida, LSU, Ohio State. While some may go no huddle, it's still not at this incredible pace. The coaches understand the value of rest the defense and keeping the other offense off the field.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby billys_back » October 8th, 2013, 3:10 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:How many national titles does Oregon have? Can someone help me out?

So you lost yer argument, so now yer gonna change the argument to national titles and not just BCS titles. What a loser you are.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » October 8th, 2013, 3:11 am

theSabanator20 wrote:
billys_back wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

Yeah, but what'd they do to Stanford? :thought

Held them, they had to win in overtime by only 3. But i will say, Chip Kelly is the reason Oregon lost that game. Same reason Oregon lost the NC, cant seem to understand why he would try and pound it up the middle the whole game. Fucking stupid.[/quote]

Damn right about that. Auburn's secondary was the weakest I've seen in a BCSNCG other than Notre Dame's. You guys had no chance between the tackles against Auburn's Dline that year. Fairley, Carter, and Eguae were immovable all year.

No chance at all. I am not the only Duck fan that believes Chip is the one that cost us that game.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » October 8th, 2013, 3:14 am

Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:
billys_back wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:

15 years and 0 NCs to show for it...only 1 appearance....that's cute

FSU has one in that time period too and we were shit for many years :thought

Oregon still has a better record.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FSUseminoles91 » October 8th, 2013, 3:22 am

billys_back wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:How many national titles does Oregon have? Can someone help me out?

So you lost yer argument, so now yer gonna change the argument to national titles and not just BCS titles. What a loser you are.

I didn't lose any argument. I wasn't even involved with one. I simply asked a question; one I still haven't received an answer to. :toetap
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby johnnybravo23 » October 9th, 2013, 6:53 am

National titles = BCS titles.

What are we arguing here?

FSU has been to 3 BCS title games and won 1 more BCS Championship then Oregon. Who has zero titles...

What does Oregon have to show for it. Losing to another spread, zone read team they should have beaten?!
johnnybravo23

Previous

Return to College Football