Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Postby JdPat04 » September 26th, 2013, 4:35 am

Who wants them

Ill take LSU over UGA for sig or avatar

Ill take Bama over ole piss for the other.

Whoever picks first can choose if they want the av sig or whichever game they want.

You can also choose wether or not you want team related or no rules except for no NSFW or "personal" shit on there. Not personal as in a pic of me with the bass and calling me bass fucker or something, or calling me any of the other names on here. Just nothing personal as in family attacks, and ill go ahead and say no attacks on other board members just in case someone wanted to bet me but use that as another way to attack md or somebody else by giving me a stabbybkewis Avvy or some shit.

:bringit

Atleast one week but I might go more if you aren't scared. I want to see what next weeks big games are and se if any want to bet on them.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Avatars bet & Sig Bet

Postby theSabanator20 » September 26th, 2013, 4:40 am

JdPat04 wrote:Who wants them

Ill take LSU over UGA for sig or avatar

Ill take Bama over ole piss for the other.

Whoever picks first can choose if they want the av sig or whichever game they want.

You can also choose wether or not you want team related or no rules except for no NSFW or "personal" shit on there. Not personal as in a pic of me with the bass and calling me bass fucker or something, or calling me any of the other names on here. Just nothing personal as in family attacks, and ill go ahead and say no attacks on other board members just in case someone wanted to bet me but use that as another way to attack md or somebody else by giving me a stabbybkewis Avvy or some shit.

:bringit

Atleast one week but I might go more if you aren't scared. I want to see what next weeks big games are and se if any want to bet on them.

I got Georgia over LSU. Avatar. Not for switching though. Changing. If Georgia wins, you change your Avy to the nyan cat gif. Choose my consequence if you dare... :bringit

Loser of the bet changes Avy for a month, MAX.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football