Your favorite player on another team

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Your favorite player on another team

Postby theSabanator20 » September 26th, 2013, 1:43 pm

EricBerry14 wrote:I thought yeldon doing that was great. People who don't like it are pussies

I agree totally. But it's not the action, it's the penalty that comes with it. That's why it pissed me off. You can't afford stuff like that in big SEC games. It's inexcusable. I would have been fine of he just did the money sign... But then he did the throat slash. With a referee standing literally right in front of his face.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 26th, 2013, 2:31 pm

listening to that arab dari whatever talk about it made me want to punch the tv. "the disgusting vile throat slashing gesture" talking like it was the end of the fucking world. It shouldnt be a penalty to taunt a shit talkin mother fucker by doing his gesture then slashing it out.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby rorocanes » September 26th, 2013, 3:48 pm

johnnybravo23 wrote:All-time: Warren Sapp, I patterned part of my game after him, and my favorite Noles lineman in the 90s, Andre Wadsworth.
Current: Brett Hundley, QB UCLA( My darkhorse Heisman pick, love watching this kid throw the football.)

I agree with you about Hundley, after watching him this season his draft stock is going to soar. He's one QB the scouts are going to love as the draft gets near.
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to College Football