The SEC is fucking terrible

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 18th, 2022, 10:15 am

(18) UF probably should have lost to USF. Luckily for Go Gata, USF can't snap the ball or hold it, either. Worst meltdown I've seen in a while. Refs did a great job bailing UF out, too.
(10) Arkansas nearly lost to Missouri State at home. They were down 27-17 in the 4th quarter.
(9) Kentucky did their job beating Youngstown State and looked like shit doing it.
(U) Auburn got :bananasex by Pedd State in Auburn.
(24) TAMU needed Miami(FL) to choke the game away to win and lost to Appalachian State University.
(16) Piss State got wrecked by LSU. It wasn't even close and they were supposed to be really good.

Tennessee, Ole Miss, Alabama, and UGA seem like legitimate Top 15-25 teams. The rest do not belong.

Also Texas might lose to Kansas again this year. :biglol :texas :sadtroll
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 19th, 2022, 2:26 pm

:timeout

Ole Miss ain't played nobody, Pawwwwl! :nuhuh

UK - Ole Miss in a couple of weeks decides who's legit (probably Ole Miss :lolthumb )
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64947
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2022, 4:56 pm

Tennessee will destroy Kentucky.
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40440
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 449 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 20th, 2022, 2:48 am

ericberry14 wrote:Tennessee will destroy Floriduh.


FTFY? :toetap
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64947
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 24th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Tennessee is a joke. Remove them from my list of legit SEC teams. Down 14-10 to Floridumb... Pathetic. They're going to lose a game they have no business losing.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2022, 2:49 am

Lol Tennessee should be top 5 dummy
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40440
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 449 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 25th, 2022, 3:57 am

ericberry14 wrote:Lol Tennessee should be top 5 dummy

... :notsureif
Did you watch the same game I did? Tennessee made Richardson look like a beast. He didn't look that good against USF.

Bayou Billy Bob thought it was a good idea to go for 2 when he was down 11. UF may not be the worst team in FL, but they have the dumbest motherfucker as a coach. He makes Mike Norvell look like Garry Kasparov when it comes to playcalling.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2022, 7:54 am

2 late touchdowns. We destroyed Florida. Let them make some plays when in years past (16/17) they would have beat us even if we were the better/favored team. Tennessee is top 5. Probably top 2. If USC is ranked ahead of Tennessee that’s total shit
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40440
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 449 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FSUKW » September 25th, 2022, 2:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:2 late touchdowns. We destroyed Florida. Let them make some plays when in years past (16/17) they would have beat us even if we were the better/favored team. Tennessee is top 5. Probably top 2. If USC is ranked ahead of Tennessee that’s total shit


LOL

Just don’t choke on your next opponent. The one we beat. :ROFL2
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27694
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2022, 3:57 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:2 late touchdowns. We destroyed Florida. Let them make some plays when in years past (16/17) they would have beat us even if we were the better/favored team. Tennessee is top 5. Probably top 2. If USC is ranked ahead of Tennessee that’s total shit


LOL

Just don’t choke on your next opponent. The one we beat. :ROFL2

We won’t. Tennessee is a far superior team to any team in Florida. Or Louisiana. The only teams that will give Tennessee trouble will be bammer and Georgia.


Side note. I looked at Michigan’s schedule and holy shit that is weak as fuck. Tennessee would already be booking their flights to the playoff with that weak ass shit. Big 10 is a fucking joke
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40440
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 449 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FSUKW » September 25th, 2022, 6:02 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:2 late touchdowns. We destroyed Florida. Let them make some plays when in years past (16/17) they would have beat us even if we were the better/favored team. Tennessee is top 5. Probably top 2. If USC is ranked ahead of Tennessee that’s total shit


LOL

Just don’t choke on your next opponent. The one we beat. :ROFL2

We won’t. Tennessee is a far superior team to any team in Florida. Or Louisiana. The only teams that will give Tennessee trouble will be bammer and Georgia.


Side note. I looked at Michigan’s schedule and holy shit that is weak as fuck. Tennessee would already be booking their flights to the playoff with that weak ass shit. Big 10 is a fucking joke


I know you’re trolling…

But you haven’t played anyone yet. LOL

Florida is dog shit.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27694
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2022, 7:26 pm

Yeah without trolling Tennessee should be ranked 6th right now though. USC need a TD with a minute left to beat Oregon state 17-14 and Kentucky sucks dick. The best team we’ve beaten is probably Pitt not Florida.
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40440
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 449 times
Been thanked: 595 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FSUKW » September 26th, 2022, 3:01 am

ericberry14 wrote:Yeah without trolling Tennessee should be ranked 6th right now though. USC need a TD with a minute left to beat Oregon state 17-14 and Kentucky sucks dick. The best team we’ve beaten is probably Pitt not Florida.


You beat one team I hate. Now beat a coach I hate (Kelly) and then beat another team I hate. (UGA)

Go Vols!!!!!!
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27694
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 26th, 2022, 3:12 am

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yeah without trolling Tennessee should be ranked 6th right now though. USC need a TD with a minute left to beat Oregon state 17-14 and Kentucky sucks dick. The best team we’ve beaten is probably Pitt not Florida.


You beat one team I hate. Now beat a coach I hate (Kelly) and then beat another team I hate. (UGA)

Go Vols!!!!!!

Party like it's 1998. :rockin
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FSUKW » September 27th, 2022, 12:55 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yeah without trolling Tennessee should be ranked 6th right now though. USC need a TD with a minute left to beat Oregon state 17-14 and Kentucky sucks dick. The best team we’ve beaten is probably Pitt not Florida.


You beat one team I hate. Now beat a coach I hate (Kelly) and then beat another team I hate. (UGA)

Go Vols!!!!!!

Party like it's 1998. :rockin


Tennessee could go 11-1. They are not beating UGA. Even though that’s what I want badly. Maybe 10-2 (BAMA loss). Hard to tell with BAMA this year.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27694
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 29th, 2022, 10:01 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yeah without trolling Tennessee should be ranked 6th right now though. USC need a TD with a minute left to beat Oregon state 17-14 and Kentucky sucks dick. The best team we’ve beaten is probably Pitt not Florida.


You beat one team I hate. Now beat a coach I hate (Kelly) and then beat another team I hate. (UGA)

Go Vols!!!!!!

Party like it's 1998. :rockin


Tennessee could go 11-1. They are not beating UGA. Even though that’s what I want badly. Maybe 10-2 (BAMA loss). Hard to tell with BAMA this iear.

Brian Kelly is such a smarmy fucking asshole. When he said ND should have been executed after beating FSU 41-38 last year, I was pissed. Take your win and have some fucking respect for your players and the opponents. In case you forgot, Kelly, ND won the game.

I don't see Tennessee beating Alabama this year.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 5th, 2022, 11:25 pm

Arkansas got beat by Liberty 21-19, and it really wasn't that close. It was 21-5 when Liberty decided to stop playing.

Arkansas was a Top 10 team... after nearly losing to SEMO State...
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2022, 3:11 am

It's official: FSU is better than Bama and 3rd (or worse) in the ACC Atlantic! :trolldance
Sorry, JD.

FSU owns. :)
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2022, 12:28 am

FSU = SEC West champions 2022. Scalp 'em!
:champ :champ :champ

Also :biglol at Kentucky losing to Vanderbilt. Get the fuck out of the Top 25.
Ole Miss is garbage blowing a 17-7 lead against Bama's terrible defense.
South Carolina is a major disappointment.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: The SEC is fucking terrible

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2022, 4:35 am

TAMU will not go to a bowl game this year. :biglol :biglol :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10178
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Next

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests

cron