FSU

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

FSU

Postby RoeTied » September 13th, 2021, 10:00 pm

What the absolute fuck is going on down there? I’m convinced your entire athletics department is ran by drooling retards for letting your football program take a nosedive this hard. Fire everyone and clean house. Who gives a shit if you lose the rest of your games, the season is clearly lost already. Norvell is a moron. Don’t hire some meme “up and comer” next time.

To quote the Bear, “ What the hell's the matter with you people down there? Don't y'all take your football seriously?"
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: FSU

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm

:nothingtoadd
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 13th, 2021, 10:21 pm

We're too poor to do that. :cry:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 13th, 2021, 11:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:We're too poor to do that. :cry:

Looking forward to dropping 50 on you again this year. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 14th, 2021, 4:46 pm

RoeTied wrote:your entire athletics department is run* by drooling retards

That's the problem.

They made the "Champions Club" renovation decreasing the seating capacity by installing actual seats instead of bleachers... They're premium seats and way too expensive, especially with how we're playing. Oh, and the best part: they're at one end zone, so you get just about the worst angles to actually see the game if you pay like $500 to sit there. They added some tarp or roofing to add shade but it depends on the time of day whether it actually works. It's still hot as shit and not better than a booth.

They changed the logo and jerseys immediately after the championship win in a blatant capitalistic ploy to sell more shit. You can't wear the old logo/jerseys without looking poor! Fucking faggots. I like the new sleeves on the jerseys and the actual consistent garnet and gold colors (before they could be thought of as maroon and gold or yellow), but that's it.

Wilcox hired a coach because of his skin color and nothing else and fucking left right after. FSU was already rotten by 2017 and Dalvin wasn't there to cover it up anymore. Taggart brought better grades and the same amount of discipline: none. No permanence in coaching staff has meant confused players, simple schemes, and recruits who want stability going elsewhere. Honestly that Willie Taggart hire with a ridiculous salary was the worst move FSU could have made because now we'd have to sell Girl Scout cookies just to oust and hire yet another coach after Norvell. He's the best we could afford, IMO. I would have liked the Iowa State coach but he probably didn't want to leave.

I think Norvell can get it right. I don't think Adam fucking Fuller can, though. The Jacksonville State game was the perfect storm of arrogance by the entire staff and players, lack of discipline, and stupid mistakes at the worst times. The refs calling a TD incomplete didn't help, but that's not why we lost.

Edited because the Champions Club is only at one end zone. The student section is at the other one. A stupid mistake by me.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on September 18th, 2021, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 14th, 2021, 5:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

That's the problem.

They made the "Champions Club" renovation decreasing the seating capacity by installing actual seats instead of bleachers... They're premium seats and way too expensive, especially with how we're playing. Oh, and the best part: they're at either end zone, so you get just about the worst angles to actually see the game if you pay like $500 to sit there. They added some tarp or roofing to add shade but it depends on the time of day whether it actually works. It's still hot as shit and not better than a booth.

They changed the logo and jerseys immediately after the championship win in a blatant capitalistic ploy to sell more shit. You can't wear the old logo/jerseys without looking poor! Fucking faggots. I like the new sleeves on the jerseys and the actual consistent garnet and gold colors (before they could be thought of as maroon and gold or yellow), but that's it.

Wilcox hired a coach because of his skin color and nothing else and fucking left right after. FSU was already rotten by 2017 and Dalvin wasn't there to cover it up anymore. Taggart brought better grades and the same amount of discipline: none. No permanence in coaching staff has meant confused players, simple schemes, and recruits who want stability going elsewhere. Honestly that Willie Taggart hire with a ridiculous salary was the worst move FSU could have made because now we'd have to sell Girl Scout cookies just to oust and hire yet another coach after Norvell. He's the best we could afford, IMO. I would have liked the Iowa State coach but he probably didn't want to leave.

I think Norvell can get it right. I don't think Adam fucking Fuller can, though. The Jacksonville State game was the perfect storm of arrogance by the entire staff and players, lack of discipline, and stupid mistakes at the worst times. The refs calling a TD incomplete didn't help, but that's not why we lost.

Only complaint I have with that is worrying about what others think of you if you’re wearing the old logo. Who gives a fuck what random people think about you just because they see an old logo?

Most of my favorite Alabama shirts are my older ones, I wear them more than my new ones.

My favorite Bama design is also the few from the 90’s. The Elephant through the A, and the BAMA with the elephant head. I wear more of those than I do the script A.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 14th, 2021, 5:26 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

That's the problem.

They made the "Champions Club" renovation decreasing the seating capacity by installing actual seats instead of bleachers... They're premium seats and way too expensive, especially with how we're playing. Oh, and the best part: they're at either end zone, so you get just about the worst angles to actually see the game if you pay like $500 to sit there. They added some tarp or roofing to add shade but it depends on the time of day whether it actually works. It's still hot as shit and not better than a booth.

Only complaint I have with that is worrying about what others think of you if you’re wearing the old logo. Who gives a fuck what random people think about you just because they see an old logo?

Most of my favorite Alabama shirts are my older ones, I wear them more than my new ones.

My favorite Bama design is also the few from the 90’s. The Elephant through the A, and the BAMA with the elephant head. I wear more of those than I do the script A.

I don't really care and that poor assumption might just be in my head. At least it seems to me (especially as a computer guy that deals with Apple stuff on a semi-regular basis) that people generally think you're less wealthy when you use/wear older stuff. It's still really jarring seeing the logos next to each other and most of the ones I see now are the new one. I still like the old one better.

I have one new logo flag (a gift). That's it. The rest is old logo stuff.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 16th, 2021, 9:00 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote: :nothingtoadd
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 17th, 2021, 12:05 am

According to the people in the know “it’s a process” and “it takes time”. :jerkit

We are the only fucking program in the country thats gonna need 10 to 15 years to rebuild because of “bad culture”. Well, maybe Miami and Nebraska. LOL. Maybe Tennessee too. :ROFL2

Other programs can go 4-7, then go 10-3 the next year with shittier culture problems.
Last edited by FSUKW on September 17th, 2021, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » September 17th, 2021, 12:09 am

FSUKW wrote:According to the people in the know “it’s a process” and “it takes time”. :jerkit

We are the only fucking program in the country thats gonna need take 10 to 15 years to rebuild because of “bad culture”. Well, maybe Miami and Nebraska. LOL. Maybe Tennessee too. :ROFL2

Other programs can go 4-7, then go 10-3 the next year with shittier culture.

Nebraska is closing in on 20 years rebuilding bad culture.
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby FSUKW » September 17th, 2021, 12:13 am

frazier9495 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:According to the people in the know “it’s a process” and “it takes time”. :jerkit

We are the only fucking program in the country thats gonna need take 10 to 15 years to rebuild because of “bad culture”. Well, maybe Miami and Nebraska. LOL. Maybe Tennessee too. :ROFL2

and the leader in the clubhouse is Nebraska. LOL

I might not be alive in 20 years. Maybe I’ll just Lebron James my fandom and find a better team to help me appreciate a NC sooner.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 17th, 2021, 12:49 am

FSUKW wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

and the leader in the clubhouse is Nebraska. LOL

I might not be alive in 20 years. Maybe I’ll just Lebron James my fandom and find a better team to help me appreciate a NC sooner.

Roll Tide
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football