Old Dominion 632 yards 49 points, FSU 327 3 points

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Old Dominion 632 yards 49 points, FSU 327 3 points

Postby CraigKressel » September 22nd, 2018, 11:23 pm

FSU has 1 hell of an offense.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Old Dominion 632 yards 49 points, FSU 327 3 points

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2018, 11:36 pm

CraigKressel wrote:FSU has 1 hell of an offense.

Amen!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 1:16 am

Why is your ass so chapped about FSU? Nobody here said FSU was going to be good this year.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 23rd, 2018, 1:18 am

FSUKW wrote:Why is your ass so chapped about FSU? Nobody here said FSU was going to be good this year.

I'm still in his head after like 5 years because I disparaged sacred OSU when he first posted. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 2:08 am

FSUKW wrote:Why is your ass so chapped about FSU? Nobody here said FSU was going to be good this year.

Dude you fucking did pretty much. Revisit your comments in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22569&p=255656#p255656

I told you they would suck and you said I didn't know what I was talking about.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 2:38 am

CraigKressel wrote:

I read the entire thread. At best, I defended the WT hire, defended our SOS, justified out record last year, dogged Jimbo a little, laughed at you for listing Ohio State, said we had some depth at QB, solid RB unit.

Show me where I said FSU would be great, a contender, a top 10 team.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 5:01 am

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

I read the entire thread. At best, I defended the WT hire, defended our SOS, justified out record last year, dogged Jimbo a little, laughed at you for listing Ohio State, said we had some depth at QB, solid RB unit.

You’re talking to Craig. He accuses others of putting words into his mouth all the time. He’s NEVER do that to someone else.... :insertsarcasm
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 2:49 pm

This really sounds like you think they are going to be good to me, and you said I didn't know what I was talking about when I said they were terrible last year and Taggart is mediocre at best.

"You look at a record and a headline and assume you know what's going on in Tallahassee.

For Starters:

True Freshman QB who had 2 months of CFB practice under his belt.

Head Coach and half the coaching staff who checked out at mid-season.

We lost 3 games we could easily have won - they were literally lost on the last play of the game (in spite of shitty coaching, record could just as easily have been 10-3) Most teams can say this, but its more comparing 7-6 team and a 10-3 team. Huge difference from a outside viewer stand point).

We played the defending 2017 NC and the ultimate 2018 NC well. If you simply look at the score, you are an idiot. We played Clemson better than score indicates.

This year we will have 3 healthy QB's who could play (if not start) for most teams.

I would argue our RB depth is the deepest in the nation and with the new playbook, they should all get carries.

We have a coach who will utilize the athletes he has, unlike Jimbo. WT has never had this much talent in any of his systems.

Our Defense will be better coached and has plenty of talent.

For starters."

This sounds like that you think they are top 10 caliber but their schedule is just too hard. The schedule looks fucking easy to me so far, any top 10 team would be 4-0 right now with ease with that schedule.

"Ok lets make 2 bets then."

" 1. Will FSU finish top 10? I say no."

"No idea, hence my SOS comments."
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 2:52 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

You’re talking to Craig. He accuses others of putting words into his mouth all the time. He’s NEVER do that to someone else.... :insertsarcasm

Hey if I am so wrong why did he bring up FSU in a playoff thread? Clearly to bring up a team in a playoff thread you must think they have a chance at the playoff. This line below shows that he thinks they are going to be a good team but the schedule is just too hard. So far they have played 4 bad teams and are 2-2.

"I can't reply because I have only followed FSU since Feb. I don't know how other teams did with draft and attrition. I'd love to say FSU, but we actually have a pretty tough schedule."
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 2:59 pm

CraigKressel wrote:This really sounds like you think they are going to be good to me, and you said I didn't know what I was talking about when I said they were terrible last year and Taggart is mediocre at best.

"You look at a record and a headline and assume you know what's going on in Tallahassee.

For Starters:

True Freshman QB who had 2 months of CFB practice under his belt.

Head Coach and half the coaching staff who checked out at mid-season.

We lost 3 games we could easily have won - they were literally lost on the last play of the game (in spite of shitty coaching, record could just as easily have been 10-3) Most teams can say this, but its more comparing 7-6 team and a 10-3 team. Huge difference from a outside viewer stand point).

We played the defending 2017 NC and the ultimate 2018 NC well. If you simply look at the score, you are an idiot. We played Clemson better than score indicates.

This year we will have 3 healthy QB's who could play (if not start) for most teams.

I would argue our RB depth is the deepest in the nation and with the new playbook, they should all get carries.

We have a coach who will utilize the athletes he has, unlike Jimbo. WT has never had this much talent in any of his systems.

Our Defense will be better coached and has plenty of talent.

For starters."

This sounds like that you think they are top 10 caliber but their schedule is just too hard. The schedule looks fucking easy to me so far, any top 10 team would be 4-0 right now with ease with that schedule.

"Ok lets make 2 bets then."

" 1. Will FSU finish top 10? I say no."

"No idea, hence my SOS comments."

About three quarters of what you cut and pasted was about last year and a lot of the rest of it actually proves my point. What else would "no idea" mean when you ask me if I think we finish top 10. At the time of the question it was a reach, and it is even further of a reach now.

I simply said we had the athletes to compete. You still have not shown me anything that clearly states I thought we would be world beaters this year. I knew we were 7-6 last year. I thought we would be better than that this year but not by much, but I never said we were going to do anything special.

as for WT, he has the worst OL in CFB and a pro-style QB trying to run RPO. He needs more then 4 games to prove he is a good coach in spite of what you think.

-He could be the new Al Golden

-He could be the new Bobby Bowden (Bobby was 5-6 his first year in Tallahassee).

Nobody knows after 4 games. Especially you.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 3:03 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Hey if I am so wrong why did he bring up FSU in a playoff thread? Clearly to bring up a team in a playoff thread you must think they have a chance at the playoff. This line below shows that he thinks they are going to be a good team but the schedule is just too hard. So far they have played 4 bad teams and are 2-2.

"I can't reply because I have only followed FSU since Feb. I don't know how other teams did with draft and attrition. I'd love to say FSU, but we actually have a pretty tough schedule."

You clearly see and read things through your biased Goggles.

1) Bringing FSU up does not indicate a selection to the playoff. I clearly did not make that claim. You have reading comprehension fail.
2) This is a message board with 7 active posters. What else am I going to talk about? Certainly not how great your SOS is. Your best win should not be ranked now!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 3:14 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

1) Bringing FSU up does not indicate a selection to the playoff. I clearly did not make that claim. You have reading comprehension fail.
2) This is a message board with 7 active posters. What else am I going to talk about? Certainly not how great your SOS is. Your best win should not be ranked now!!!

Why did you mention FSU in a playoff thread and then tell me I didn't know what I was talking about when I claimed that they would not be good this year?

Ohio State's toughest games are all in front of them. Michigan and Penn State are both playing really well right now I would not be surprised if they both finished top 10. MSU will probably finish top 25 and even though TCU should not be ranked now I would guess that they still go 9-4 or so and finish ranked.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 3:19 pm

Texas could win the Big 12 based on what I am seeing now. Oklahoma State lost badly, OU struggled with Army, they just beat TCU don't be surprised if they go 10-2 or 11-1 then win the Big 12 championship or at least play for it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 3:54 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Why did you mention FSU in a playoff thread and then tell me I didn't know what I was talking about when I claimed that they would not be good this year?

Ohio State's toughest games are all in front of them. Michigan and Penn State are both playing really well right now I would not be surprised if they both finished top 10. MSU will probably finish top 25 and even though TCU should not be ranked now I would guess that they still go 9-4 or so and finish ranked.

I already answered that and not to mention, I never listed them as a playoff team. Every thread derails, it's a message board.

As for FSU not being good, you pretty much say that about every team, every year. Examples: Clemson, BAMA, UGA so on. You are bound to get lucky every now and then and FSU is 2-2 right now. That is the same record as the best team you have played and we are learning a new system...... :ROFL2 One of yours is .500 and the other 3 suck ass at 1-3.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » September 23rd, 2018, 4:07 pm

FSUKW wrote:I already answered that and not to mention, I never listed them as a playoff team. Every thread derails, it's a message board.

As for FSU not being good, you pretty much say that about every team, every year. Examples: Clemson, BAMA, UGA so on. You are bound to get lucky every now and then and FSU is 2-2 right now. That is the same record as the best team you have played and we are learning a new system...... :ROFL2 One of yours is .500 and the other 3 suck ass at 1-3.

Dude what are you talking about why would I say that Alabama should be ranked 1 or put them in as playoff teams if I don't think they are good?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2018, 4:11 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:I already answered that and not to mention, I never listed them as a playoff team. Every thread derails, it's a message board.

Dude what are you talking about why would I say that Alabama should be ranked 1 or put them in as playoff teams if I don't think they are good?

I am talking in general and over the years.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2018, 5:33 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

Yearly you have said we were overrated and wouldn’t win the NC and predicted losses that never happened.

That was his point. Probably didn’t mean we sucked but you are always insulting any school not a big school.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football